Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 04:25 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Those were the words of Keith Olbermann after Trump secured the EC today.

Also...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5P8G_V5v7g

I think homeboy is gonna have an on-air breakdown before January 20th.
Nobody cares. Sane people have those kinds of people on ignore. One way or the other.

You do have to admit, though, when you need a quick giggle, they're kinda fun to watch. If anyone is "wholly unfit for the job", any job, it would be ol' Keith. He's too damned dumb to not know that Kellyanne Conway wasn't elected to anything and isn't holding any office. He sounds like a high school weinie who has the hots for the main cheerleader who won't even glance in his direction.

Silly fools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 04:32 AM

102 posts, read 56,297 times
wrong attitude. we should care about the less fortunate and not demean them. the reason why we elected an idiot is because the poor felt marginalized because they were. everybody cant be a winner.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:39 AM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Olbermann is a bit of an airhead hypocrite.

On one hand he blasts Trump for saying that our elections could be rigged, yet Olbermann himself was claiming that the election was rigged in 2004 Ohio for Bush -- all because he doesn't understand how their absentee ballots are counted in the state.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:42 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I refer to Leftists now as "The Others " to ket them know I consider them alien scum.
Thats the attitude that is destroying America. those alien scum are actually your fellow Americans who merely have a different political viewpoint than you do, they love America as much as you do,they go to work every day,they pay taxes,they are in the military,they are your local cop/fireman etc and you view them as alien scum?.enjoy the decline of the American empire.

Last edited by jambo101; 12-20-2016 at 04:51 AM..

Old 12-20-2016, 04:44 AM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Those were the words of Keith Olbermann after Trump secured the EC today.

Also...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5P8G_V5v7g

I think homeboy is gonna have an on-air breakdown before January 20th.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I can't stand Olbermann.

Going from cable to GQ online videos......hahahahahaha

I hope Olbermann is butt hurt to the nth degree every day Trump is POTUS.

IIRC, Olbermann used to own an apartment in Trump Tower. I'll bet it just eats at him that some portion of his maintenance fees went into Trump's pocket.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:45 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
"Never address Trump as 'President'. He is 'Trump'. Just 'Trump'. Never 'President'. The title of 'President'? That we must protect for a happier and more honest time."
I prefer Pres Circus Clown, Mr Orange Buffoon, Mr Small Hands, ***** Grabber In Chief, Donald Drumpf (his former last name), Hair Furher, The Angry Cheeto, ****-face Von Clownstick, Failed mail-order meat salesman, President Comb-over, Pres Snake Oil Salesman, Dean of Trump U, Draft Dodger In Chief........I could go on.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:46 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Thats the attitude that is destroying America. those alien scum are actually your fellow Americans who merely have a different political viewpoint than you do, they love America as much as you do,they go to work every day,they pay taxes,they are in the military,they are your local cop/fireman etc and you view them as alien scum.enjoy the decline of the American empire.
They certainly don't demonstrate it by wanting to tear up the US Constitution, violent rioting, disrupting the Electoral Vote Process, blocking highways, calling in death threats to the duly appointed and elected electors, etc.

It's about un-American as it gets.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:48 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Full spectrum liberal anarchy exposing themselves as a domestic threat to piece and freedom of the nation. Do anything no mater how small to brake down civilization and usurer in chaos with disrespect for all.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:52 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
If he had said that about Obama, he'd make the front pages of every newspaper in the country, get villified as a racist and then get fired.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:53 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I prefer Pres Circus Clown, Mr Orange Buffoon, Mr Small Hands, ***** Grabber In Chief, Donald Drumpf (his former last name), Hair Furher, The Angry Cheeto, ****-face Von Clownstick, Failed mail-order meat salesman, President Comb-over, Pres Snake Oil Salesman, Dean of Trump U, Draft Dodger In Chief........I could go on.
And then you wonder why no one here takes you seriously?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies