Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 06:24 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What's different about it is that a good majority of these Hispanics are here illegally. Illegals pushing blacks out of their neighborhoods and taking their jobs offends me and I'm not even black.
Do you know a good majority are here illegally, or is this just an estimation? Illegals might be taking jobs. However, how do you know the persons in that school fight were illegals? Better yet, how do you not know some of the Haitians in Miami aren't there illegally? Unlike Cuba, Haiti doesn't get a "wet foot dry foot" policy. There are Haitians here illegally as well.

Last edited by green_mariner; 12-21-2016 at 06:34 PM..

Old 12-21-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
It was nice to see the street my uncle lived on isn't listed even once! Of course back in those days Dawchestah was white. As a matter of fact, did you know Roxbury used to be Jewish and white? Wasn't until Kennedy and Johnson did the cities around Boston turn black.

Oh, I can not STAND Mark Wahlberg. He even had the nerve to ask out going Gov. Patrick to exsponge his record for assaulting and blinding a poor old Vietnamese guy. He is white trash, period.
Reason Blacks went to Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury is because it was one of the places Blacks were allowed to live in at the time. Same with any other major city in the USA. The areas that are majority Black now are that way because there were places Blacks could not live. Now that Blacks can live wherever they want, many have vacated Dorchester and Mattapan.

Mark Wahlberg is a thug. Crazier yet, I don't understand how he got to date Soleil Moon Frye(aka Punky Brewster). Thug vs nice girl 5 years his junior.

That Vietnamese man wasn't the only person he assaulted. He threw rocks at some Black kids on a field trip.

Old 12-21-2016, 06:43 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
And you believe this bull because of one incident on video...?

Are you daft, man?
Actually... there are long deep divides between blacks and Hispanics. If you grew up in or live in a diverse area as I did and do, you'd know it's no secret.

Old 12-21-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Actually... there are long deep divides between blacks and Hispanics. If you grew up in or live in a diverse area as I did and do, you'd know it's no secret.
America has racial and ethnic divides going back to its very founding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies