Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 09:02 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,464,357 times

Advertisements

Completely stupid. Racist, moronic and screw those MTV idiots. Blue lives do matter. I'm getting tired of the bashing on white people. I'm sure many many others are too.

If someone made a video offering tips in this matter toward black and Hispanic people, you can sure as hell bet it would get a bit more coverage and people would be rioting and protesting in the streets. LOL

PC SJW garbage.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:06 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,558,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Hmmm so the KKK morons are the biggest problem for black folks today?
KKK is keeping them down ?
Are KKK shooting and killing thousands in Chicago ?
Is the KKK forcing blacks to have kids out of wedlock ?

You live in L.A . How is the KKK or other white nationalist groups keeping people down ?

Saying the KKK is to blame for all the problems is like saying Nation of Islam is to blame for all the problems of whites and Jewish people .

Its the white folks that are their biggest problem, because some white guy had some black guy as a slave a hundred years ago, so they figure we owe them something. Its funny that Martin Luther King, wasted his life on helping Black folks gain respect and equality, just so some folks like BLM could set the progress he made back 50 years. They saw the KKK all but die, and what do they do? They form their own KKK, known as BLM, and try to Terrorize white folks. Lets see how that works out for them.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:08 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,119,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Hmmm so the KKK morons are the biggest problem for black folks today?
KKK is keeping them down ?
Are KKK shooting and killing thousands in Chicago ?
Is the KKK forcing blacks to have kids out of wedlock ?

You live in L.A . How is the KKK or other white nationalist groups keeping people down ?

Saying the KKK is to blame for all the problems is like saying Nation of Islam is to blame for all the problems of whites and Jewish people .
Who mentioned I was being kept down? I rise despite the white nationalist power structure. You went from "not knowing" what a white nationalist is to naming one of the oldest white nationalist organizations in the US. Maybe you should try being honest for a chance. And no, the KKK isn't holding blacks down in Los Angeles. They rarely come to these parts because of the can of kick a** that would be opened up...

Old 12-21-2016, 09:17 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,558,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Hahaha, this guy.. There's a good chance my taxes subsidize your lifestyle. How else does your SNAP benefits get paid.. I'm extremely happy where I'm at in life thank you... And I'm grateful there are no rednecks in my upper class neighborhood..
You would have to be working before your taxes could subsidize anything. Good chance that ain't happening. My Neighborhood has a lot of "Rednecks" in it. Helps to keep the place safe. "No Drive Bys," no gangstas, and no BLM standing in the roads.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:18 PM

11,048 posts, read 16,814,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
It's not a meaningless word. The below poster may be one. She's at a minimum - a racist. If you have no issue with what she says below then maybe you are one too! This site is full of em...
It certainly isn't "meaningless," but let's be honest: in the last few years, the word has become overused to the point that it has lost most of the shock value it carried, and thus it has lost much of its use for shaming to correct or prevent "racist" behavior.

It used to be that to be labelled a racist, you had to say or do something, you know, racist. Using the N-word, arbitrarily not hiring or refusing to live near POC, stating that you hated Arabs, etc. Now, it can be because you don't like to eat at Mexican restaurants. Or because you do. Or because you eat at Chipotle. Or because your name is Blake, Chad, or Becky. The simple, inert and static act of being white is viewed as being "racist" and these accusations are lobbed endlessly on social media and increasingly in real life as well. As a result, plenty of people who actually arent racist and havent done anything racist have been accused of such. Trying to defend yourself against it is an act of racism.

I think that the social justice sphere would do well to look into its own history, and at the educational oppression and racism that was dealt to blacks; generations of black people were told either directly or by insinuation that they were inferior to whites, and that they were, by nature, savages and criminals. This is used as a contributing factor as to why many young black men joined gangs, dropped out of school, engaged in criminal activity, etc. Similar claims for Latinos; at condescending and oversexualizing or demasculinizing Asian women and men (respectively); of terrorist sympathies towards Arabs; etc.

Why should it be any different when it is applied to whites? Tell a kid he's a despicable damn racist his whole life, and that his culture and individual persona are lame, offensive, and evil, don't be surprised when he eventually pushes back and becomes a freakin' alt-right/neo-Nazi hatemonger, since those are the people who are validating his frustrations and anger. I'm not justifying this, but if people can't see something so obvious, maybe they need to have it explained to them.

Last edited by 415_s2k; 12-21-2016 at 09:26 PM..

Old 12-21-2016, 09:18 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,334,490 times
Hands up - don't shoot!! Ahh hahaha

Old 12-21-2016, 09:19 PM

241 posts, read 220,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Christ, are you guys thin-skinned. If you had to deal with the kind of racism POC face, you guys would be suicide bombers.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:20 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,391,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Who mentioned I was being kept down? I rise despite the white nationalist power structure. You went from "not knowing" what a white nationalist is to naming one of the oldest white nationalist organizations in the US. Maybe you should try being honest for a chance. And no, the KKK isn't holding blacks down in Los Angeles. They rarely come to these parts because of the can of kick a** that would be opened up...
So you admit that the KKK and white nationals have no real power?

How did the white nationals allow a black man to get elected and then reelected as President?

Do white nationals run cities like Chicago or Detroit ?
Is that why there are so many problems in those cities .

Old 12-21-2016, 09:22 PM

These days, nobody deals with more racism than whites. By far.

White people are the only race that you can legally discriminate against.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:23 PM

[quote=jm1982;46583784]So you admit that the KKK and white nationals have no real power?

How did the white nationals allow a black man to get elected and then reelected as President?

Do white nationals run cities like Chicago or Detroit ?
Is that why there are so many problems in those cities .[/QUOTrgue with a black crybaby looking for pity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.