Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 09:33 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,545,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Bernie Sanders is a perfect example.
A perfect example of one who sold out his supporters to get a piece of the gold brick Hillary promised him when she won.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 09:33 PM

31,879 posts, read 14,856,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I have already answered this enough on here this week. I can't do it again.

But I am thrilled with his cabinet picks. Every Trump supporter is thrilled. Winning is everything.
You can always copy and paste.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:35 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,129,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
A perfect example of one who sold out his supporters to get a piece of the gold brick Hillary promised him when she won.
What does that remotely have to do with the point I was addressing?

Old 12-21-2016, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But tell me how they are going to make us prosper. What is their plan for the middle class. And just because you are rich doesn't mean you are a capable leader. What does Carson know about HUD....nothing. Rick Perry will be energy secretary, an agency he wanted to scrap. But now he loves it lol Trump is still in celebrity apprentice mode.

I could explain it to you, but you would not understand it anyway, since you didn't know who you should vote for before the election. What "Poor" Candidate did you vote for?

Old 12-21-2016, 09:41 PM

31,879 posts, read 14,856,661 times
Quote:
I could explain it to you, but you would not understand it anyway, since you didn't know who you should vote for before the election. What "Poor" Candidate did you vote for?
Honestly, I would understand because I'm trying to understand your point of view. Where do you get I didn't know who to vote for before the election

Old 12-21-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
What does that remotely have to do with the point I was addressing?
What was the point you made?

Old 12-21-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, I would understand because I'm trying to understand your point of view. Where do you get I didn't know who to vote for before the election
If in your mind, a wealthy person may not be a "Good Leader" then what "Poor" person did you vote for?

Old 12-21-2016, 09:44 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,129,383 times
Quote:
What was the point you made?
The other poster challenged someone to name a prominent democrat who isn't "stinkin rich" and I said Bernie Sanders. Because he isn't. You may think he "sold out" but that's a different topic entirely. He certainly didn't get rich off of supporting Hillary.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
The other poster challenged someone to name a prominent democrat who isn't "stinkin rich" and I said Bernie Sanders. Because he isn't. You may think he "sold out" but that's a different topic entirely. He certainly didn't get rich off of supporting Hillary.
And the point I was making is that he had no intention of staying that way, and sold out his base to the Dream that Hillary was going to give him a high level money grubbing Job. He didn't sell out because that was the best for America or his supporters. One can deny that all they want, but there is no other reason for him to fold and jump in with a Crook that stood for everything he preached against.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:50 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,659,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Hmmm...now what could this possibly mean for the poor schnook that had high hopes for the "populist" candidate?

This is a big bright red flag and please explain how this is the cabinet of a guy that sympathizes with the everyday Joe? I know it is difficult for folks to admit that they were duped but at least have the integrity to pull your unwavering support and watch him very closely while not allowing him to fool you even further.
so what? do you really think the clintons would have been so sympathetic to the working class? if you think that then you are seriously deluded.

the people trump is putting into place are actually successful in life, and they know what it took to get there. for the last eight years we have had people that you would normally have railed against, and in fact DID rail against, since most of them were goldman-sachs people, and what did they get us? an overbought stock market, debt of $20 trillion, doubling up on what bush gave us, and excessive regulations to prevent the middle class in this country from growing, as well as one of the lowest performing job markets in history.

sorry but you need to grow up and realize that the democrats dont care about you, or anyone else for that matter, except themselves. trump got rich the old fashioned way, he earned it. clinton got rich by stealing it.

clinton felt entitled to the office of president, and to that end she got the media in her pocket, as well as the pollsters, and tried to buy the election, and when she didnt win, she and all her supporters started throwing temper tantrums, and decided to slander trump as much as possible. but i think in the end you are going to eat your words if trump is successful at rebuilding the economy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies