Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 05:55 AM

7,727 posts, read 12,622,010 times

Advertisements

I don't know why you guys bother presenting facts, revealing the latest deals from Trump's win, debate the successful Republican campaign, and continuously try to reason with the left with "But-but Hillary!...". What part of "the left doesn't have any integrity or morals" don't you people understand? They don't care what happens to the economy or their fellow Americans. They HATE you. They HATE Trump. They will never give him credit no matter what happens. Stop trying to reason with these people like they are actually willing to listen and will change their minds. I see this nonsense all day from Facebook news article to blogs to forums. It makes no sense. You saw what they did even after he won the election. You're wasting your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 05:58 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Why do you all keep starting threads with the same premise? They are just rants in the form of a back handed question There is really no topic to discuss.

If it is a waste of time, then why the thread?

Old 12-22-2016, 05:59 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Hyperbole. Partisans of both sides hate the other.
Look at the NC assembly taking away power form the incoming Dem governor that was okay when it was a GOP governor.

BOTH sides do it. Both sides partisans hate.

Old 12-22-2016, 05:59 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,062 times
The left has never had morals or integrity. The cater to their idea of the "elite" and that's all. they pretend to be for the "workin' man" but screw him every chance they get and wouldnt dare get close to him.

Old 12-22-2016, 06:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Since we are talking about integrity with regard to politics lets examine a statement about "Political integrity".

Integrity is important for politicians because they are chosen, appointed, or elected to serve society. In order to be able to serve, politicians are given power in their positions to make, execute, or control policy. They have the power to influence something or someone. There is, however, a risk that this power will not be used by politicians to serve society. Aristotle said that because rulers have power they will be tempted to use it for personal gain. It is important that politicians withstand this temptation, and that requires integrity.

There is a lot of talk about the actions of Obama as he will be stepping aside to let the newly elected Trump administration take power. The talk is about the Obama legacy. What we see is Obama's actions for personal gain in the way history will remember him. Much of what he has done was done by EO like a dictator because he wouldn't do the work required to get bipartisan legislation passed.

His presidency and style was lead from behind. What that did was to put America behind along with him in nearly everything. He has been reduced to that of being a place holder waiting for someone with leadership skills to come along. Someone willing to step up and lead from the front as someone to follow and not someone to hide behind like Obama's cult.
His legacy in tatters he is consumed with personal gain attempting to have history reflect a more positive view. It highlights the sickness of liberal minds when he releases, by pardon, violent criminals that don't even meet his own stated requirements. Add to that the release of enemy combatants from Gitmo. Clearly he violates the prime objective of any president to keep Americans safe and protected from our enemy's. After eight years of waiting for Obama to do the job he was elected to do, he ends his term, proving he is consistent but still doesn't understand the job.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:09 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I don't know why you guys bother presenting facts, revealing the latest deals from Trump's win, debate the successful Republican campaign, and continuously try to reason with the left with "But-but Hillary!...". What part of "the left doesn't have any integrity or morals" don't you people understand? They don't care what happens to the economy or their fellow Americans. They HATE you. They HATE Trump. They will never give him credit no matter what happens. Stop trying to reason with these people like they are actually willing to listen and will change their minds. I see this nonsense all day from Facebook news article to blogs to forums. It makes no sense. You saw what they did even after he won the election. You're wasting your time.
So we can assume you will no longer be posting in the Political section, got it.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:12 AM

27,565 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
What part of "the left doesn't have any integrity or morals" don't you people understand? They don't care what happens to the economy or their fellow Americans. They HATE you. They HATE Trump. They will never give him credit no matter what happens. Stop trying to reason with these people like they are actually willing to listen and will change their minds.... You saw what they did even after he won the election. You're wasting your time.
I like watching those wrestling matches where the losing guy (or gal) gets slammed to the floor again ... and again ... and again.

It's pure entertainment.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:14 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I like watching those wrestling matches where the losing guy (or gal) gets slammed to the floor again ... and again ... and again.

It's pure entertainment.
Not quite being able to tag out. BAM

Old 12-22-2016, 07:27 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
I assure you I hate the left just as much as they hate me.

They want me exterminated, I want them exterminated.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:30 AM

1,850 posts, read 820,628 times
It is futile to point out the hypocrisy and lies of the left, but it is also human nature to want to point it out. So I don't think anyone expects them to admit it necessarily, but it's still important to note and document and report it. You never know. I mean, they tried to portray Hillary as this super-competent, ultra-intelligent, and pure candidate and even many Democrats were like "ok, look, I can't do this any more" and bailed on her. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies