Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 03:27 PM

25,577 posts, read 56,455,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
in other words you are still upset that hitlery didnt win the election and you are doing everything you can to denigrate trump. nice try but yyuuugggeee failure on your part.
Au contraire. Nobody has to denigrate Trump. He does that to himself every time he opens his mouth or sends a moronic and childish tweet. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Old 12-22-2016, 03:27 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
The more I observe this guy the more horrified I am at just how much he is making a mockery of what heretofore has been seen as "Presidential".

Namely:

Dignity
Gravitas
Appearance
Rationality
Temperament
Intelligence
Presentation
Humility
Decency

He has none of these qualities and is increasingly acting like a monkey with a machine gun. His personal appearance, consisting of a terrible combover and ill fitting suits is just awful and not befitting a leader of the free world. His tweeting is just plain childish and is no way a President should be communicating about complex and nuanced issues. Especially, in a world where nukes can be launched in a matter of minutes.

His communication skills are minimal at best, even when tethered to a teleprompter and without one he is nothing less than a hot mess of loud and boorish screeches, masquerading as supposedly thoughtful comments and responses. His ability to be our leader in turbulent and tumultuous times which will surely come, are compromised by his hateful rhetoric which has turned off the majority of the country, which has just tuned him out.

I could keep going but I won't, however I am increasingly terrified of this man as our so called leader and can't quite fathom how he is in any way presidential and wonder how we got here. Lastly, unless we correct this mistake in the next election and elect someone with the normal prerequisites(see above list) to be our President we are in for a very long and bad period of time.

Wish more Americans saw this. Too late. Maybe in 2020 if he runs. Our message board here on CDF discussed this ad nauseam.

Old 12-22-2016, 03:28 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Trump is far more dangerous because he is far more STUPID. I'll take a smart @ss any day over stupid. And, Trump, the liar and thief is NOT SMART enough to be an elected leader of a world power. Matt Flynn is a perfect example of a STUPID and DANGEROUS appointment.

This will not end well.
I completely disagree, I and many people found both Trump and Clinton equally as dangerous. I also find out two party (my team vs. the other team) system becoming more extreme and dangerous in itself.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:26 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
The more I observe this guy the more horrified I am at just how much he is making a mockery of what heretofore has been seen as "Presidential".

Namely:

Dignity
Gravitas
Appearance
Rationality
Temperament
Intelligence
Kind of reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies