Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 09:12 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Of course this is the woman whose campaign strategy defeated Hillary Clinton, Podesta, and Robby Mook.

Kellyanne Conway: Why I can manage family life and White House job - Business Insider
Well, isn't she special. She's certainly got the "do as I say, not as I do" BS down just like her boss.

The same woman who said this:

"“My children are 12, 12, 8, and 7, which is bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea for mom going inside [the White House],” Conway said. “They have to come first and those are very fraught ages.” She then implied that the same standards should apply to all mothers who are seeking high-level jobs. "

Kellyanne Conway: Mothers Shouldn

Sounds like she must have gotten the right price to sell out her kids.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2016, 09:30 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Well, isn't she special. She's certainly got the "do as I say, not as I do" BS down just like her boss.

The same woman who said this:

"“My children are 12, 12, 8, and 7, which is bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea for mom going inside [the White House],” Conway said. “They have to come first and those are very fraught ages.” She then implied that the same standards should apply to all mothers who are seeking high-level jobs. "

Kellyanne Conway: Mothers Shouldn

Sounds like she must have gotten the right price to sell out her kids.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Pretty sure she gets enough to pay for a nanny.

Old 12-23-2016, 09:02 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Nope.

Her campaign won the election for the 45th President of the USA.
She'll soon learn that don't mean squat once in the Oval Office. Whole new ball game there.

But that's not to say she won't do well; Conway is Trump's brain, like Rove was Bush's brain.

Old 12-24-2016, 09:08 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
She'll soon learn that don't mean squat once in the Oval Office. Whole new ball game there.

But that's not to say she won't do well; Conway is Trump's brain, like Rove was Bush's brain.
She is hardly his brain, but rather someone who cleans up, walks back, smiles, and then puts a different spin on his crazy BS.

She is more like the person who walks behind the circus elephants with a pooper scooper!

Last edited by wilful; 12-24-2016 at 09:55 AM..

Old 12-24-2016, 09:15 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
She is hardly his brain, but rather someone who cleans up, walk backs, smiles, and then puts a different spin on his crazy BS.
My favorite Conway defense is when she explained (with a straight face no less) that we couldn't hold Trump to the truth because he doesn't know what the truth is.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/...ump-facts.html

Old 12-24-2016, 09:19 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Oops, I was wrong. Podesta was Clinton's campaign chairman. Robby Mook was the campaign manager. But he has definitely been all over the news.
So much that you couldn't remember who was who!

Old 12-24-2016, 09:28 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
I'm so glad she is staying on as a top advisor, but I was hoping to see her as press secretary because
she'd kick a$$ with the liberal press.

I think Kellyanne is a fantastic female role model. She's tough but warm, brilliant but not an elitist snob, extremely articulate but not condescending, she can get in the ring with the machoest of males and win without sacrificing grace, dignity, and a warm femininity.
She is very successful and ambitious in her career, but still puts her family first. Great role model...

Old 12-24-2016, 09:35 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah--she sure did.

But why does she always look like she's been out all night drinking?
She is hideous looking and appears to be on Meth, but whatever floats your boat.

Old 12-24-2016, 09:42 AM

34,053 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Dear.

Her campaign soundly beat Hillary Clinton's campaign. No small feat.

Then again I believe you told us that Hillary was going to win. So she beat you too.

Her strategy was brilliant, focusing on it being 51 separate elections, refusing to allow national polling.

Old 12-24-2016, 09:46 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Saw her on GMA this AM, her big defense of Donny was 'Well Hillary Blah! Blah! Blah!'
The sad fact is both parties nominated corrupt people. In a binary election we have to choose the lesser of two evils.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies