Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 06:51 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Meanwhile, back at the Trump party, while Jackie Evancho is seeing an uptick in record sales, seats in the Rockettes audiences have been noticeably empty since the announcement.

One of the Rockettes says she’s not surprised: "Why would they want to pay $100+ for a ticket to support someone who doesn't support all human rights? Women's rights?" Normally, performances are packed this time of year. "

A Rockette Explains the Brutal Fallout From Refusing to Perform at Inauguration
wonder if they or you feel the same about Hillary, who trashed womens rights

Clinton lost because she is a proven liar
Candidate Hillary..."I'm for women".........................the real hillary........." the rapist was lured by the 15 yr old".... "all these tramps seduced my husband"

candidate Hillary..."I'm for minorities and blacks".......the real Hillary......"he's a n-word"

candidate Hillary...."I'm against the TTP"..........the real Hillary " I helped negotiate TTP, and Nafta was/is great"

candidate Hillary "woman should be paid the same".......the real Hillary 'everyone of my female staff is paid far less than my male staff'

Hillary the candidate "I'm more transparent than Obama"...the real Hillary.."do as I say, not as I do, everything is a secret, unless I 'accidently' loss an email "

Hillary "what difference does it make" . "lets move on from the past"........ I am sure ambassador Stevens and the others appreciate that hillary says what difference does it make

she proved that she is the MOST TWO-FACED POLITICAL CANDIDATE IN THE LAST 50 years... she proved with her actions and words, that she really did NOT support women

the states said quite loudly ...we cant trust another Clinton
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 06:53 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Who's you? I KNEW he was going to win because I know that the bad guys often win in society.

Others were probably just more optimistic than me. They wanted to believe in their country. Even though I was more aware than them of what was going to happen, I do find their optimism reasonable because we've never had such a bad president.
well sice the DNC leaker outed just how bad Hillary was... why didn't she win...being the bad guy she is

Old 12-29-2016, 07:09 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Candidate Hillary..."I'm for women".........................the real hillary........." the rapist was lured by the 15 yr old".... "all these tramps seduced my husband"

candidate Hillary..."I'm for minorities and blacks".......the real Hillary......"he's a n-word"

candidate Hillary...."I'm against the TTP"..........the real Hillary " I helped negotiate TTP, and Nafta was/is great"

candidate Hillary "woman should be paid the same".......the real Hillary 'everyone of my female staff is paid far less than my male staff'

Hillary the candidate "I'm more transparent than Obama"...the real Hillary.."do as I say, not as I do, everything is a secret, unless I 'accidently' loss an email "

Hillary "what difference does it make" . "lets move on from the past"........ I am sure ambassador Stevens and the others appreciate that hillary says what difference does it make

she proved that she is the MOST TWO-FACED POLITICAL CANDIDATE IN THE LAST 50 years... she proved with her actions and words, that she really did NOT support women

Are you aware that Clinton lost the election? That she is probably gone from public political life?

Deflection is ALL Trumpsters know.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:13 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Are you aware that Clinton lost the election? That she is probably gone from public political life?

Deflection is ALL Trumpsters know.
Got love the get-over-it-crowd still whining about Clinton. Bill's name even gets pitched in the fray. Talk about water under the bridge.

Fortunately, I only see most of these posts when someone copies them.

Old 12-30-2016, 04:40 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Here now, Miami always does biggly concerts etc. pit bull headed a few, to celebrate our unity! Here diverse is beautiful!!!
What Trump actually said was, "big league."

Old 12-30-2016, 05:49 AM

14,481 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He lost by major proportions in the popular vote. A lot of those "losers" know they are among the majority. So, they believe that while they are on the losing side, they don't believe they were on the wrong one.
What does this even mean?

Old 12-30-2016, 06:33 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What Trump actually said was, "big league."
That is not what he pronounces.

Old 12-30-2016, 07:43 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:

Threatened by strong women much??

Old 12-31-2016, 11:38 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,897 times
Quote:
well sice the DNC leaker outed just how bad Hillary was... why didn't she win...being the bad guy she is

You have no proof. Pretty much all the accusations are about Hilary as hearsay.

Is she the warmest person? Maybe not but Trump is far worse. Apparently you just can't see that.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:48 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,665,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
OH heck let them exit Politics in their safe space concert.Life has and always gone on without them and will get back to normal without them.We must work together for our own future and misfits can have their bread and circus life if it keeps them out of the way and shuts them up.
Well said.

We really need to have grown ups who can handle rejection in the White House. Life isn't fair. Their behavior speaks volumes about who they really are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies