Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2016, 03:09 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I just explained why. Try reading my post again.
The only thing your post does is display your dislike of Obama and blind faith in Trump.

It does nothing to explain why refusing to condone actions the UN terms illegal is wrong.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:15 PM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Sure Trump will move the embassy and how long do you think it will take before it is blown up on his watch. Israel just needs that excuse to finish off the Palestinians for good. Too bad Americans will have to die for it, but that's okay Exxon guy will be the fall guy this time.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:24 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
He's a disgusting piece of Muslim trash. I have no doubt in my mind anymore. Trump is going to blow the freaking inept UN right out of the water after Jan 20th. And I hope he carpet bombs the gaza strip until those squatters leave forever and Israel can move their wall farther out to keep the animals out.

The US is bound by GOD to protect Israel. Thank GOD Obama is history and we have a man who will carry out God's orders with the power of the United States and stand up for Israel.

And maybe get an amendment to the constitution keeping future Muslim sympathizing trash like Obama from screwing with them.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
He's a disgusting piece of Muslim trash. I have no doubt in my mind anymore. Trump is going to blow the freaking inept UN right out of the water after Jan 20th. And I hope he carpet bombs the gaza strip until those squatters leave forever and Israel can move their wall farther out to keep the animals out.

The US is bound by GOD to protect Israel. Thank GOD Obama is history and we have a man who will carry out God's orders with the power of the United States and stand up for Israel.

And maybe get an amendment to the constitution keeping future Muslim sympathizing trash like Obama from screwing with them.

Please point that out in the Constitution.

Or should we just take it for the baseless allegation it appears?

If you're so interested in a 'My God is better than your God' war, pack your bags and go, leave our country out of it.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:34 PM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Quote:

The US is bound by GOD to protect Israel.
That's all I needed to see from your posting. Christian evangelical fundamentalists are the flip side of the same Muslim fundamentalist/imperialist coin.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:46 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:

Good Lord. Is this what your church preaches or did you just come up with this on your own?

And at Christmas no less.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:48 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, he chose to do it because Israel's actions are considered a violation of International Law, something Obama (with good reason) refused to condone.

The coward's way out would be to just rubber stamp anything Israel does as being OK.
Who gives a **** about international law? Do you want governed by international law?

Old 12-24-2016, 03:48 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Roadking2003, you can post all the cartoons you like as calling Obama a coward for failing to condone a country's illegal actions is only worthy of cartoon-like thinking.
He didn't stab him in the back like Netanyhu did when he went behind Obama's back to congress and pressured Trump to get Egypt to withdraw the resolution, he did it in full view and up front.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Who gives a **** about international law? Do you want governed by international law?
The point is don't belong to the UN unless you're going to abide by the laws they follow. Members who don't intend to should have the courage to withdraw instead of whining like stuck pigs.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He didn't stab him in the back like Netanyhu did when he went behind Obama's back to congress and pressured Trump to get Egypt to withdraw the resolution, he did it in full view and up front.
Karma, sometimes picking what you've planted is a bitter harvest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies