Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 02:09 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times

Advertisements

I guess he keeps his bromance messages to Putin on a private server.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 02:21 PM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I guess he keeps his bromance messages to Putin on a private server.
Private servers are more of a liberal/Hilderbeast thing. Trump lives a very public life, and doesn't go though such extreme measures (like breaking the law) to conceal his real life and dirty dealings.

While Trump was posting public messages on Twitter, Hilderbeast was busy sending deplorable private emails highlighting her deplorable beliefs. She looks down on all of you. Isn't that nice of her?

America elected the lesser of two deplorables, for the win.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:25 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Trump is mentally unstable to be President.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:40 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
I'm not so sure about that. As you no doubt recall, Obama begged his sniveling lackeys, in a pitiful, bleating fashion, to vote for Hillary so as to grant him some sort of legacy other than the one he has earned, that of abject incompetence and inadvertent personal self-ridicule, saying, in so many words, that "his policies were on the ballot."

So Obama was running against Trump. We know this for certain because Obama himself said so on numerous occasions.

Yet, he and his policies were roundly rejected by the electorate, to the point of of absolute public embarrassment. It must have been truly humiliating for a person of Obama's massive ego to have been thrashed so completely by a political newcomer for whom Obama had obviously underestimated.

And, as we have seen, Obama is having difficulty adjusting to this righteous comeuppance. So much so, in fact, that he feels the need to cast himself as superior in some way to his soon-to-be successor, who so handily and easily defeated both Hillary and Obama on November 8.

As his intemperate, dyspeptic statements clearly demonstrate, Obama just isn't responding well to this unfortunate turn of events.

I guess you could say that Obama just can't take it. (Heh, heh...heh, heh... )
Lol. Handily? He received fewer votes than either Clinton or Obama and barely eked out a win. Stop with the Trump lies, I mean 'hyperbole.'

Obama acted like a dignified president and gave press conferences when he had an announcement. Apparently Trump is not allowed to give press conferences because he can't answer questions without a script. Well, he can, but then they have to reinterpreted, restated or reversed.

Trump acts like a teenage moron on social media, and seems to have a desperate need to tell his followers every little dumb thought that pops into his head as a child would. Too much information from an immature Twitterhead. Very unpresidential and also 'unpresidented' as Trump himself tweeted.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Trump is mentally unstable to be President.
This will become apparent quickly to those who do not already know this. I think they will try to put Pence out front so Trump cannot make a total idiot of himself. And, of course Jared and Ivanka will be making the decisions. The Apprentice admin is going to be a joke.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:46 PM

27,541 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Obama would have won against Trump but Trump just can't take it. Trump can't take anything.
Obama, Clinton and the Democrats got SLEDGEHAMMERED by Trump and the Republicans on Nov. 8.

What are you talking about?

Old 12-31-2016, 05:11 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,893,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

The guy's a regular Abraham Lincoln.

Since when has any President or President-Elect EVER referred to his critics or those opposed to him as "enemies"? Other Presidents have talked of "those who disagree" or "critics"--but they knew that other U.S. citizens are not the enemy.

New Year's is a time to look forward, and not reminisce on grudges (those "enemies") or gloat (those who "lost so badly"). Trump's primary opponents have moved on with their lives. Hillary has moved on with her life. Why can't Trump move on with his life?

This is a seriously passive-aggressive tweet.

I feel sorry for Trump. He uses the word "love" in it; can he only equate love with the brutalizing of others to boost up his own fragile sense of self?

4 years of this, folks. Buckle up because it's likely going to be a rough ride at times...

Old 12-31-2016, 06:12 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Private servers are more of a liberal/Hilderbeast thing. Trump lives a very public life, and doesn't go though such extreme measures (like breaking the law) to conceal his real life and dirty dealings.
What are you talking about? Trump breaks the law all the time. His M.O. is pay a settlement right before he loses a case. I believe he just paid a sizable settlement in that fraud case about Trump University.

He's still under investigation for his Trump Foundation.

Bush, Cheney, Powell, most of the Bush's top advisors all used a private server set up by the RNC.

surely, you knew that about your hero?

Old 12-31-2016, 10:30 PM

2,309 posts, read 900,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Don't fall for that RW B.S. You're smarter than that.

Appeasing bullies rarely works out well for those doing the appeasing.

Google "Neville Chamberlain" and "appeasement" if you doubt me.
Unless I misread your post how is arming up appeasing bullies?

Old 01-13-2017, 04:30 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,010 times
Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 19h19 hours ago
It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued....

Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably...

released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!
Haha, Honestly, if some people made up a bunch of garbage about me, I'd react in a similar fashion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies