Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 09:01 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,329,485 times

Advertisements

The whole colonization of the earth is humans invading, mongols dont hate genghis for his travels and explorations and conquests. No race does, only Europeans and their ancestors. Most races take pride in their explorations and colonizings.

Whites were probably on north america long before american indians

Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America' - Telegraph

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

https://www.amazon.com/Across-Atlant.../dp/0520275780

"Stone-age Europeans were the first to set foot on North America, beating American Indians by some 10,000 years, new archaeological evidence suggests.

In a discovery that could rewrite the history of the Americas, archaeologists have found a number of stone tools dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, and bearing remarkable similarities to those made in Europe.

All of the ancient implements were discovered along the north-east coast of the USA.

The tools could reassert the long dismissed and discredited claim that Europeans in the form of Christopher Columbus and his crew were the first to discover the New World.

Previous discoveries of tools have only been dated back to 15,000 years ago and prompted many archaeologists and historians to question claims that stone-age man managed to migrate to North America.

But the striking resemblance in the way the primitive American tools were made to European ones dating from the same period now suggests a remarkable migration took place.

Adding to the weight of evidence is fresh analysis of stone knife unearthed in the US in 1971 that revealed it was made of French flint.

Professor Dennis Stanford from Washington's Smithsonian Institution, and Professor Bruce Bradley from Exeter University believe that the ancient Europeans travelled to North America across an Atlantic frozen over by the Ice Age.

During the height of the Ice Age, ice covered some three million square miles of the North Atlantic, providing a solid bridge between the two continents. Plentiful numbers of seal, penguins, seabirds and the now extinct great auk on the edge of the ice shelf could have provided the stone-age nomads with enough food to sustain them on their 1,500-mile walk
"Across Atlantic Ice", a book by professors Stanford and Bradley presenting the case for the trans-Atlantic trek, is published next month."

Old 12-28-2016, 09:03 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
As do I. Along with eugenics

Um no. I have NEVER felt an urge to date,mate with,marry,kiss,have intercourse with ANY non white woman.
Quote:
You generalized and said WHITE MEN. You are saying all white men....I actually know of ZERO white men who are dating or mating or married outside their race....never have actually.
Quote:
I have lived in 8 states mostly in the south and in some VERY black areas of South Carolina and Georgia and I never saw white men with black women or asian or latino etc. The ONLY person I know of that is/was in a mixed relationship is a female member of the family I have no contact with. I live in a pretty white town by choice because with that comes safety,great schools,far enough away from liberal large town but close enough to visit it etc we have some Mexicans here but again they marry and date among their own people...the only blacks here are in the job corps center and I only see them at Wal Mart from time to time....Even here every so often you see some obese or obviously drug riddled woman usually white with 2 or 3 kids who are mixed in tow but never seen a father around....not a clue where the father is since as I said very few blacks here and those that are are temporary residents. Oh and I am 32. The one place I saw a lot of race mixing was in Georgia but it was White woman usually heavy set or not exactly pretty with Mexican guys....
Don't speak for the rest of us white guys you seem proud of all this and your lack of a diverse social circle and "urges". I don't even live in a large metro and I personally know of a number of interracial relationships where the man is white.

Old 12-28-2016, 09:07 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
One of the dumbest posts on the thread.

Nigeria like most African nations are built from colonial boundaries imposed by Europeans.

There was no such thing as a Nigeria thousands of years ago. There were various African nation-states in that particular area of the African continent. and West Africans were mining gold and salt thousands of years before Japanese knew what gold was. "Africa" is a continent, not a country with thousands of languages and cultures vastly different from each other.
Not surprisingly, you missed Supachai's point.

Old 12-28-2016, 09:13 PM

325 posts, read 153,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
The whole colonization of the earth is humans invading, mongols dont hate genghis for his travels and explorations and conquests. No race does, only Europeans and their ancestors. Most races take pride in their explorations and colonizings.

Whites were probably on north america long before american indians

Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America' - Telegraph

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

https://www.amazon.com/Across-Atlant.../dp/0520275780

"Stone-age Europeans were the first to set foot on North America, beating American Indians by some 10,000 years, new archaeological evidence suggests.

In a discovery that could rewrite the history of the Americas, archaeologists have found a number of stone tools dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, and bearing remarkable similarities to those made in Europe.

All of the ancient implements were discovered along the north-east coast of the USA.

The tools could reassert the long dismissed and discredited claim that Europeans in the form of Christopher Columbus and his crew were the first to discover the New World.

Previous discoveries of tools have only been dated back to 15,000 years ago and prompted many archaeologists and historians to question claims that stone-age man managed to migrate to North America.

But the striking resemblance in the way the primitive American tools were made to European ones dating from the same period now suggests a remarkable migration took place.

Adding to the weight of evidence is fresh analysis of stone knife unearthed in the US in 1971 that revealed it was made of French flint.

Professor Dennis Stanford from Washington's Smithsonian Institution, and Professor Bruce Bradley from Exeter University believe that the ancient Europeans travelled to North America across an Atlantic frozen over by the Ice Age.

During the height of the Ice Age, ice covered some three million square miles of the North Atlantic, providing a solid bridge between the two continents. Plentiful numbers of seal, penguins, seabirds and the now extinct great auk on the edge of the ice shelf could have provided the stone-age nomads with enough food to sustain them on their 1,500-mile walk
"Across Atlantic Ice", a book by professors Stanford and Bradley presenting the case for the trans-Atlantic trek, is published next month."
Ice Age Columbus is a good video to watch as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Don't speak for the rest of us white guys you seem proud of all this and your lack of a diverse social circle and "urges". I don't even live in a large metro and I personally know of a number of interracial relationships where the man is white.
Oh I don't speak for anyone. I have long learned most people are beyond my help so I don't bother trying anymore. I am very proud of what I say. I believe everything I say as well. I spent 10-15 years trying to wake others up but why bother anymore. I got kids to raise to love themselves and their people and to carry on our line further. For one I am not a real social person,people annoy me personally so I have a small circle of friends but even then I notice people who are not exactly like pretty much everyone else in my town...People can make their own decisions I chose wisely and therefore my blood line will live on just like my ancestors for thousands of years insured they passed on a bloodline worthy of passing on....I will do the same..heck I already have passed it on. Hopefully my kids do the same.

Old 12-28-2016, 09:25 PM

16,575 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
With modern industrualized countries like Germany and Japan having negative population growth, while middle eastern and African countries continue their population boom, it is inevitable.

My only qualm is: these booming regions are notorious for their poor humanitarian/civil rights policies, diversity tolerance, and even hygene.

Could we then say that the world is becoming less civilized?
Maybe your only qualm is a little to PC to realize the while European and western culture is in real danger or being altered in some very negative ways.

This video was made back in 2008, and it has some very dire predictions based on population demographics;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Just imagine how bad it has gotten since.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies