Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 12:07 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Have you forgotten Australia...its a majority white country. Also New Zealand is pretty white too.

Why do idiots like you make it seem like whites are the last dying breed of people when they are not.
Wishful thinking on their part, perhaps?

Old 12-28-2016, 12:17 PM

8,381 posts, read 4,366,655 times
I posted a long article on this with substantial quality references on racial blending in America and where it was leading. Someone thought I belonged to some radical group and a mod deleted it. /shrug

Old 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,799,509 times
We will all be dead anyway not much you can do about it and white guys like pounding women of different color anyway so.....If you don't like it tell white women to man up and stop working 60 hours a week and and start popping out more white babies.

Obama-Sharpton is just butthurt about interracial relationships he wants to see more hispanics and blacks..that's it. He is borderline racist towards Whites and Asians. What other kind of idiot would make the comment about America becoming browner? The guy is amazing yet the lefties give him a pass for everything with their blinders on.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 12-28-2016 at 12:40 PM..

Old 12-28-2016, 12:37 PM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Have you forgotten Australia...its a majority white country. Also New Zealand is pretty white too.

Why do idiots like you make it seem like whites are the last dying breed of people when they are not.

According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, on 30 June 2015 there were 6.7 million residents who were born outside Australia, representing 28% of the total population
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia

Just over 25 percent of New Zealand's population at the 2013 Census was born overseas. 72 percent of the country's Pacific Island-born population, 64 percent of its Asian-born population, and 56 percent of its Middle Eastern and African- born population. Most New Zealanders are of British and Irish ancestry, with smaller percentages of other European ancestries such as French, Dutch, Scandinavian and German. In the 2006 census, 67.6 percent identified ethnically as European

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...of_New_Zealand

yep they came and invaded their countries-

Old 12-28-2016, 12:46 PM

325 posts, read 153,602 times
Quote:

Yep forgot those. Show me ANY race that's given the world as much as the white race has then you will understand what is so bad about white extinction...it would also be different if it was happening just because but its not. Its happening on purpose its a purposeful agenda being pushed to rid the world of the white race. There is a story called Its a Wonderful Race. You can google it and read what the world would be WITHOUT had it not been for the white race. The sites that usually have it are not exactly PC and might offend some sensitive snowflakes so I won't post a link.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:07 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,118,662 times
I couldn't care less.

Signed,
a blonde, blue-eyed white guy who has no intention of having kids

Old 12-28-2016, 01:07 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's not about skin color to me but culture. Some cultures I wouldn't want to see implemented world wide. On the other hand I wouldn't want for us to all look alike either. I like the various shades of skin color, eye color and hair color. I wouldn't want them all to disappear.
Exactly this!

I'm not opposed to other cultures at all. It makes the world a much more interesting and enjoyable place. However....I fail to see much if any value in some cultures. Some of them are just downright awful and seem to be devolving rather than helping their adherents grow and prosper.

There are reasons some cultures are still in chaos and haven't advanced much in hundreds or thousands of years....and others have.

There are universal principles of life and cultural practices that work, and some that don't.

Skin color matters not. It's everything else.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:08 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,087,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Yep forgot those. Show me ANY race that's given the world as much as the white race has then you will understand what is so bad about white extinction...it would also be different if it was happening just because but its not. Its happening on purpose its a purposeful agenda being pushed to rid the world of the white race. There is a story called Its a Wonderful Race. You can google it and read what the world would be WITHOUT had it not been for the white race. The sites that usually have it are not exactly PC and might offend some sensitive snowflakes so I won't post a link.
I do agree with you for the most part; however, you ignored the flip side of the coin.
How about you also look into the destruction/war/and chaos that whites have indulge upon non-whites in our history?

I am personally a supporter to save the white race from extinction.

I think we need to talk about solutions.

The question to OP, and yourself is, what can be done to improve the chances of saving the white race from extinction?

Old 12-28-2016, 01:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
With modern industrualized countries like Germany and Japan having negative population growth, while middle eastern and African countries continue their population boom, it is inevitable.

My only qualm is: these booming regions are notorious for their poor humanitarian/civil rights policies, diversity tolerance, and even hygene.

Could we then say that the world is becoming less civilized?
Uh, "brown" ain't a race. Brown skin people can be Black, white or even Asian.

Most Japanese people ARE "brown".

Old 12-28-2016, 01:35 PM

2,151 posts, read 1,355,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
With modern industrualized countries like Germany and Japan having negative population growth, while middle eastern and African countries continue their population boom, it is inevitable.

My only qualm is: these booming regions are notorious for their poor humanitarian/civil rights policies, diversity tolerance, and even hygene.

Could we then say that the world is becoming less civilized?
No, because that ignores one important vector. Are some of these countries becoming more developed (in terms of the criteria you mentioned)? The answer is yes. Bahrain, for example, is much more civilized and has much better hygiene than it did 20 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies