Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2017, 08:50 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,792,682 times

Advertisements

I am too. And I'll be even prouder when he's inaugurated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 08:59 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I'm very proud of our peotus.

Donald Trump did not steal your money. He did not raise your taxes, nor quadruple the price of food, nor start a race war, nor leave any soldier in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by muslims, nor send the U.S. Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda, nor arm Isis and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the middle east, nor betray Israel, nor provide technology and financing to Iran's Nuclear weapons program, nor give mitary secrets to China, nor remove our nuclear missle shield in Poland at the beheast of Russia, nor shrivel our military and betray our veterans, nor cripple our economy nor increase our debt to 20 trillion, nor ruin our economy twice, nor double African-American unemployment, nor increase welfare to a record level for 8 years, nor sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison Americans, nor set free all terrorists in Guantanamo Bay, nor steal uour rights, nor violate constitutional law, nor commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yup, I'm very proud of President elect Donald J. Trump.
His company refused to pay my husband's company for services rendered so yeah, he did steal my money. And thousands of other contractors will tell you the same thing.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:06 PM

15,962 posts, read 7,021,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
It's about Russia or the US President? Punishment for Syria? Russia brought peace and an early end to the war. This is more than enough for any sane person. Who likes the terrorists, then you are not normal people.
I do not understand why you are so bad attitude to the new president, Donald Trump? Someone still loves Barack Obama? Why? he did not fulfill a single promise to the American people.

You know that Donald Trump to spend on his election campaign little money unlike from Clinton. This means that you are the first time in many years, got a real president. not a puppet for corporations and financial institutions
From your English I assume it is not the language you use commonly. I am guessing Russian?
This thread is about President Obama and why he makes Americans proud.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:14 PM

[quote=southward bound;46708663]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post

Plenty of blacks have privilege. Most recent example that comes to mind is the President's daughter.

No need to even mention the exclusive private school she had the privilege of attending.

Malia Obama to attend Harvard in 2017 after taking year off - CBS News

So let's put the sour grapes aside, shall we? It's time to give it a rest.
Just because you are black does not mean you cannot be successful, get a great education, and become President. President Obama and the First lad have proven that. They are excellent parents and have raised their daughters well.
BUT the fact remains that Black people and others of color have to work twice and 3 times as hard and prove a blemish-less record to get just where ordinary, talent-less, stupid people can get to just because they are white. That is white privilege.

Maybe you think all black people should be only poor and uneducated. A lot people think that. But they have the aspirations as all people do, they have great talent and intellect and given EQUAL opportunity they too will shine.

That is what Obama and Michelle Obama have shown. They are the great Americans and that is why Americans are proud of them

Old 01-04-2017, 04:33 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,037,875 times
[quote=cb2008;46714820]
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

Just because you are black does not mean you cannot be successful, get a great education, and become President. President Obama and the First lad have proven that. They are excellent parents and have raised their daughters well.
BUT the fact remains that Black people and others of color have to work twice and 3 times as hard and prove a blemish-less record to get just where ordinary, talent-less, stupid people can get to just because they are white. That is white privilege.

Maybe you think all black people should be only poor and uneducated. A lot people think that. But they have the aspirations as all people do, they have great talent and intellect and given EQUAL opportunity they too will shine.

That is what Obama and Michelle Obama have shown. They are the great Americans and that is why Americans are proud of them

I hate the Obamas for their terrible collectivist politics. Nevertheless I would be a fool not to recognize that they are talented and gifted people who are in the top 1% of Americans with respect to skill and accomplishment. And they are doing beautifully at bringing up their kids from all outward appearances. I do think you are living in the past. If any black or any white or any Hispanic or anybody else simply goes to school, does things in the correct order, avoids abusing substances, avoids criminality, and avoids having kids before the correct time and with the correct spouse, then the sky is the limit and racism doesn't exist. Not anymore. In fact, being a minority today is considered much cooler than being white and I think minorities are actually "privileged". How does that grab you?

Old 01-04-2017, 06:09 PM

[quote=Marc Paolella;46715005]
Quote:

I hate the Obamas for their terrible collectivist politics. Nevertheless I would be a fool not to recognize that they are talented and gifted people who are in the top 1% of Americans with respect to skill and accomplishment. And they are doing beautifully at bringing up their kids from all outward appearances. I do think you are living in the past. If any black or any white or any Hispanic or anybody else simply goes to school, does things in the correct order, avoids abusing substances, avoids criminality, and avoids having kids before the correct time and with the correct spouse, then the sky is the limit and racism doesn't exist. Not anymore. In fact, being a minority today is considered much cooler than being white and I think minorities are actually "privileged". How does that grab you?
That you don't think deep thoughts.

Old 01-04-2017, 09:40 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,037,875 times
[quote=cb2008;46715957]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post

That you don't think deep thoughts.

Here's an idea for everyone of all races - follow the Obamas example. Go to school, get good grades, don't get pregnant, go to college, don't get pregnant, graduate, get a job, save money, accomplish stuff, don't get pregnant, choose a spouse with your brain, get rid of those who do not promise to be stable and committed lifelong partners, find the right one, marry him or her, save money, buy a house, NOW get pregnant, raise a family, and teach your kids to follow the same good script.

Think thoughts that are ONLY THIS DEEP, execute them in life, and all the nastiness and gangbanging and drug dealing and BLM and Obamacare and collectivist progressive Bernie Sanders bull feces and other nonsense will be gone forever. And then we can have the country we deserve with good citizens throughout the land.

Old 01-04-2017, 09:48 PM

325 posts, read 371,678 times
Quote:
Obama is doing wonderful thing now that he free. Finally the world is standing up to Israel's apartheid horror show that is conducted with my taxes. And I am glad the Russians are getting their punishment.
This is irony, right? Sarcasm? Maybe... ?

Old 01-04-2017, 10:40 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Here's Barack Obama's legacy;

Obamacare premium increases for 2017, 25% ave. For benchmark premium, 43.6% for family of 4, deductibles 22.9% increase.

Healthcare. Gov insurer options 28% decrease.

Obamacare taxes $377 billion increase

$9.8 billion increase due to higher subsidies

U.S. national debt $19.9 trillion, $9.3 Trillion under Obama

583 million hours increase in regulations paperwork

$400 million in cash payment to Iran for hostage deal

86,288 criminal illegal aliens released by Obama administration from 2013 to 2015

2988 new federal regs finalized

$4857 increase in 4 year public college

$873.6 billion economic cost of regs

$732.2 billion US global trade deficit in 2016

$690 Billion in student debt

301,000 manufacturing job losses

$344 Billion cost of epa regulations

Home ownership rate down

11.8 million more on food stamps

Since 2009 Democrats have lost...

The Presidency
13 Senate seats
64 House seates
13 Governorships
33 State Houses

Old 01-05-2017, 06:06 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
[quote=Marc Paolella;46717878]
Quote:

Here's an idea for everyone of all races - follow the Obamas example. Go to school, get good grades, don't get pregnant, go to college, don't get pregnant, graduate, get a job, save money, accomplish stuff, don't get pregnant, choose a spouse with your brain, get rid of those who do not promise to be stable and committed lifelong partners, find the right one, marry him or her, save money, buy a house, NOW get pregnant, raise a family, and teach your kids to follow the same good script.

Think thoughts that are ONLY THIS DEEP, execute them in life, and all the nastiness and gangbanging and drug dealing and BLM and Obamacare and collectivist progressive Bernie Sanders bull feces and other nonsense will be gone forever. And then we can have the country we deserve with good citizens throughout the land.
What do you MEAN that I shouldn't expect/demand that that the government give me a managerial job or a job with a 6 figure income,house,phone,car after I finish high school just because I breath? I mean, I AM special right? Oh, If almost forgot, take care of my 6 kids and their baby-mama's as well...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies