Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 03:18 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
'Milo' Trends at #1 in U.S. on Twitter Following News of Book Deal - Breitbart

I just watched the snowflakes on CNN crying about "hate speech" LOL....was quite comical. I am not a huge fan of the guy but he amuses me because of the way he triggers snowflakes and social justice "warriors"
Another one of Trump's white nationalist supporters cashing in with the book deal. Not surprising that he has a large following as they are quickly coming out of the woodwork.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:21 PM

736 posts, read 353,209 times
People are tired of the liberal left fascist.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Indeed,but the critics said after he was censored by Twitter he would collapse and never be heard from again.....they were wrong...as usual.
When did anyone say that about Milo(or anyone for that matter) ? I dont know anyone who is twitter famous, and there for has no other platform.

Old 12-30-2016, 04:10 PM

3,884 posts, read 4,534,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Another one of Trump's white nationalist supporters cashing in with the book deal. Not surprising that he has a large following as they are quickly coming out of the woodwork.
There's no doubt Milo Y is an over the top character who's harsh on Islam and Feminism and is Libertarian on free speech to "the extreme", but he's not a white nationalist or "Alt Right".

According to the hard core lunatic, Jew obessed, "1488ers" Alt Right" Daily Stormer, he's been proclaimed as their number one enemy for appropriating many of their online methods and for watering down and confusing their pure message. Not to mention they think he's a degenerate... gay men who have Jewish ancestry and prefer black boyfriends aren't really welcome inside their tent. It's actually rather brilliant to watch these people squirm.

But the media has titled Milo as Alt-right of course and to be honest, Milo DOES play with the media and keeps them guessing and baffled, but despite the trolling...

"Top tip for the media: the thing about actual white nationalists is that they are perfectly happy to tell you they are white nationalists. Ask them! They will say, "Yes, I am a white nationalist." But when you waste that term, and "white supremacist," and "anti-semite," on people like me, who obviously aren't any of those things, you leave yourself with nothing to call the actual bad guys.
"

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/?fref=ts

I've become a sort of "hesitant" fan of this internet villain, maybe because I've always been a people watcher and he's certainly a curious creature. When I do check out his FB page I absolutely get triggered ... to reach for the popcorn.

Old 12-30-2016, 05:00 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,134,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
There's no doubt Milo Y is an over the top character who's harsh on Islam and Feminism and is Libertarian on free speech to "the extreme", but he's not a white nationalist or "Alt Right".

According to the hard core lunatic, Jew obessed, "1488ers" Alt Right" Daily Stormer, he's been proclaimed as their number one enemy for appropriating many of their online methods and for watering down and confusing their pure message. Not to mention they think he's a degenerate... gay men who have Jewish ancestry and prefer black boyfriends aren't really welcome inside their tent. It's actually rather brilliant to watch these people squirm.

But the media has titled Milo as Alt-right of course and to be honest, Milo DOES play with the media and keeps them guessing and baffled, but despite the trolling...

"Top tip for the media: the thing about actual white nationalists is that they are perfectly happy to tell you they are white nationalists. Ask them! They will say, "Yes, I am a white nationalist." But when you waste that term, and "white supremacist," and "anti-semite," on people like me, who obviously aren't any of those things, you leave yourself with nothing to call the actual bad guys.
"

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/?fref=ts

I've become a sort of "hesitant" fan of this internet villain, maybe because I've always been a people watcher and he's certainly a curious creature. When I do check out his FB page I absolutely get triggered ... to reach for the popcorn.
I have been a fan of his for a very long time. I, too, do not agree with everything he says, but I agree with the lion's share of his views. I have been watching him with great amusement. Labeling him a white nationalist is comical. Let's just take one view I am so familiar with: feminism. I know countless highly successful yet miserable career women. They wish they'd married a good man and simply had a child.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k7SZaCHg2gI

Old 12-30-2016, 05:10 PM

420 posts, read 704,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
He's gay, he has Jewish heritage, and he's seen more black penises than most of us. Calling him a white nationalist is a stretch.

Loved him in the Triggering. He sauntered onto that stage with his Louis Vuitton purse looking quite fabulous.

Old 12-30-2016, 05:12 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Milo is a British, young, terribly narcissistic, effeminate, smart, beautiful, funny, black male loving, gay man, who is anything but a white nationalist. Before judging him based on Leftist propaganda, listen to what he has to say and judge for yourself.

He has many speeches mostly presented to college kids on you tube. His message, which boils down to rabid support for free speech and anti-identity politics, is pretty simplistic and presented in such an entertaining and irreverent way it hopefully makes college kids that have been brainwashed for years by progressive educators think about what they have been taught.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 12-30-2016 at 05:40 PM..

Old 12-30-2016, 05:25 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
I like Milo as I like Trump:

Both are statists but at the very least they really tick off the SJWs.

Old 12-30-2016, 05:26 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,758,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Milo is a British, young, terribly narcissistic, effeminate, smart, beautiful, funny, black male loving, gay man, who is anything but a white nationalist. Before judging him based on Leftist propaganda, listen to what he has to say and judge for yourself.

He has many speeches mostly presented to college kids on you tube. His message, which boils down to rabid support for free speech and anti-identity politics, is pretty simplistic and presented in such an entertaining and irreverent way it hopefully makes college kids, that have been brainwashed for years by progressive educators, think about what they have been taught.
The best summation I've seen so far!

Old 12-30-2016, 05:34 PM

3,524 posts, read 3,728,884 times
He is interesting to listen to, in a way, but I just get the feeling that a lot of him is a character that he's built in order to troll. He has to remind you every few seconds that he's this and he's that, so that you have a hard time criticizing aspects you wouldn't otherwise agree with if you were a true conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies