Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 09:26 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times

Advertisements

The liberals hate Trumps tweets because they hate Trump... never saw a liberal complain about Obamas stupid jokes or Michelle's partying with celebrities... but Trump tweets and they explode....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 09:29 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Children's books are authored much the same way. Guess he's found his target audience.
Aw, it's been almost two months. Get over it.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:07 PM

626 posts, read 381,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Most people that see his Tweets see an idiot and cannot figure out how the heck he got elected, then we see his supporters and we know that the nut does not fall far from the tree.
I guess I just don't really see what are in his tweets that bother people so much?

Is 140 characters really what to guess what 8 years worth of policy will do? Because we all know what the past 8 years have gotten us, but I guess one measly tweet is more important.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Until Trump actually says or does something of substance, we have only his moronic tweets to talk about.
So you'd rather talk about one tweet than the failure Obama is currently running right this instance?

To each their own.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Yeah. Every time I ask myself, "how in the world did that ignorant buffoon get elected?", I log on here and read 3 or 4 posts from his cultmembers. That answers the question every time.
Just the same. I wonder how one tweet bothers people so much compared to 8 years of failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
But, but, but ......................... He's gonna make 'Murica grate again!
Yep, he is! Thanks bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
It's pretty crazy the lengths his supporters will go to defend him.
Defend him? I thought y'all say he hasn't done anything yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Sometimes the Kool-Aid's really, really good!
I for one am looking forward to a president willing to put the American people first! And yea, its really good!

Old 12-31-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
If he wants respect, he'd better act like an adult. Otherwise, he'll be treated the way he acts.

Simple as that.
But screaming "Not my president!" and complaining endlessly for two months is acting adult?

Give me a break.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The liberals hate Trumps tweets because they hate Trump... never saw a liberal complain about Obamas stupid jokes or Michelle's partying with celebrities... but Trump tweets and they explode....
Great point. He could be the greatest president ever but they won't give him credit.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:15 PM

UPDATE:

President-Elect Trump has just tweeted to welcome the new year.

TO ALL AMERICANS-
#HappyNewYear & many blessings to you all! Looking forward to a wonderful & prosperous 2017 as we work together to #MAGA

Any libs care to point me to what makes him so bad?

Old 12-31-2016, 10:16 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
Just the same. I wonder how one tweet bothers people so much compared to 8 years of failure.
What??? One tweet, 8 years of failure... that makes no sense at all. I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
UPDATE:

President-Elect Trump has just tweeted to welcome the new year.

TO ALL AMERICANS-
#HappyNewYear & many blessings to you all! Looking forward to a wonderful & prosperous 2017 as we work together to #MAGA

Any libs care to point me to what makes him so bad?
That's a serious question? You've been living on Mars the last 8 months, then?

Old 12-31-2016, 10:18 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
Progs really hatted Fdr for making radio broadcasts and talking directly to the people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies