Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 08:35 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Are you sure about that?
Yes. First terror acts came from the Arabs, like in 1921, 1928 and even before.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:41 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,018,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Yes. First terror acts came from the Arabs, like in 1921, 1928 and even before.
There were riots when Arabs started to figure out that the Jewish migrants wanted a takeover and weren't apart of happenstance immigration.

I believe the first acts of Jewish terrorism were during this time as well, although they were primarily against Jews whom were actively opposed to Zionism and not Arabs. Arabs had just too large of a percentage of the population for that to be an intelligent move at that time.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:58 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Some true, some not. If we go back in time to the late 1800's, the League of Nations report on the Balfour Declaration cites that at that time there were only a hand full of Jewish families, with over 95% of the population being Arab Muslims and Christians, with minorities of Greeks, Morrocans and Armenians.

So could I accept that Arab migrants worked for Jewish migrants? Sure, but prior to Zionism this was not the case.

On another note your family may have been one of the handful cited by the British in the 1800's.
Jews went on a land buying spree after the British sliced off Jordan. Before that they only had around 8%. By 1948 Jews owned 77% paid for by Jewish immigrants and the JNF. Arabs knew a war was coming and were expecting all the Jews to die and thus they would get back all the land and keep the money (thanks for that idea came from the Grand Mufti and Hitler). The Arab population thought they would hit the jackpot. They didn't know the British and French were arming the bordering countries and the real intent was for the Mandate to be carved up and no additional state to be created. Why do you think the UN didn't say a word when the territories were annexes by Egypt and Jordan.

Old 01-02-2017, 09:12 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
If anyone actually reads the article let me know I would enjoy discussing the article with people who are willing to actually read it instead of the trolls just whining about it because it offends their propaganda filled lies.
I skimmed the article before my computer was infected from a virus from that link - thanks.

The article ignores the Arab attack on Israel immediately following the British exodus in 1948. Guess that was okay to omit. 1967 and the article forgot 1973, 7 day war, golan heights, 1972 Olympic murder of nearly a dozen Israeli citizens.

Isn't history fun when you write it while ignoring actual history?

Old 01-02-2017, 09:12 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,018,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Jews went on a land buying spree after the British sliced off Jordan. Before that they only had around 8%. By 1948 Jews owned 77% paid for by Jewish immigrants and the JNF. Arabs knew a war was coming and were expecting all the Jews to die and thus they would get back all the land and keep the money (thanks for that idea came from the Grand Mufti and Hitler). The Arab population thought they would hit the jackpot. They didn't know the British and French were arming the bordering countries and the real intent was for the Mandate to be carved up and no additional state to be created. Why do you think the UN didn't say a word when the territories were annexes by Egypt and Jordan.
What's your source? According to a Survey of Palestine prepared by the UN, Jews only owned 7% of the Land of the British Mandate as of 1947.

It's an interesting narrative regarding land purchases. I can support Zionists being Nazi collaborators with evidence, but other than that picture of Hitler with the Mufti, what evidence is there of anything actually happening between him and Hitler? I don't mean words, I mean agreements that were carried out.

Old 01-02-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
What's your source? According to a Survey of Palestine prepared by the UN, Jews only owned 7% of the Land of the British Mandate as of 1947.

It's an interesting narrative regarding land purchases. I can support Zionists being Nazi collaborators with evidence, but other than that picture of Hitler with the Mufti, what evidence is there of anything actually happening between him and Hitler? I don't mean words, I mean agreements that were carried out.
Maybe it's time for you to re-evaluate where you are getting your history from. Here's some reading for you.

MidEast Web - Feisal-Weizmann Agreement

Use the following link more as a basis for times and dates and what happened rather than a site that leans in some direction.

Palestine Facts

Click on the tabs and be advised it's going to be a long read and you will need to verify some of the information as I did.

IMHO if the Faisal–Weizmann Agreement were put place without British and French intervention, we would not be having the problems we have now.

Old 01-03-2017, 05:25 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times
you know Israel wants war-not a peaceful solutioin

Old 01-03-2017, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you know Israel wants war-not a peaceful solution
After years of Jews being a punching bag, they're going to hit back hard. Hit again and get a hit back harder. Hit them enough times, they will hit back enough times that the other person will need a long recovery time to start up again. Israel does not want a war, but they are not going to lay down each time they get hit and the BS referee (the UN) tells them not to hit back. Never Again means Never Again.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:05 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,062 times
can someone from the left please explain to me how you can hate Israel but vehemently support Muslim nations who systematically kill gays, lesbians, women, jews, and christians?

Old 01-03-2017, 07:07 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
When you have F-16's to tear in to hospitals, that is not needed.
When you vote for cowards that launch missiles into cities from the roofs of hospitals....what do you expect? Israel has been far too tolerant of these cowards and butchers who wage ware on peaceful men, women and children, and have done so for decades. Typical Muslim cowards, use women and children as human shields. Everyone has to feel for the people if Israel and what they have to live with every single day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies