Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 04:07 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Seems we forget the outpouring of racial hate directed at Obama by some of the so- called alt right.

Orcinus: When Obama Was Elected: An Outpouring of Hate in 2008

Old 01-03-2017, 04:56 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You really don't see that it doesn't matter that he won. It matters that he'll be a terrible president.

What he does once he's in office is what will matter.

What he has done since he got elected (act like an ass, mainly) matters.

Just "winning" does not really matter. You can win an election and still be a failure at being a president.

So, yeah... I really don't care that he won. I feel sorry for people who think he'll be so wonderful when he's already demonstrated the exact opposite.

You can keep on saying he'll win and it doesn't bother me. I'm a realist. I know he won. I am enough of a realist to know that he's not good for anyone but himself and people like him.

So, unless you're a trust fund baby who is white and went to an Ivy League school, I think you're in trouble, fella.
How do you know he'll be a terrible president?

This statement is the EPITOME of PREJUDICE.

He hasn't taken office yet, you have nothing upon which to base your PREJUDICED opinion on.

Yes, indeed, 0bama has proven that just winning doesn't mean he couldn't be a failure. I gave 0bama the benefit of the doubt until his second term. By that time he had proven he was a loser of the 100th magnitude, and went on for another four years to compound that disaster. Trump hasn't done anything (officially) yet. I thought libs were tolerant, and anything but PREJUDICED.

BTW, I'm not a trust fund baby. I'm self employed, and (since you brought it up) I thought I'd mention that my race has nothing to do with the discussion, just like your family ties don't. I just don't need the govt to take care of me....... I'm just not that LAME.

It appears to bother you quite a bunch that he won. I'm happy to see you are real enough to admit that you simply are not willing to give him a chance because of your PREJUDICED, INTOLERANT attitude.

CN

Last edited by Compression; 01-03-2017 at 05:11 PM..

Old 01-04-2017, 07:53 AM

2,417 posts, read 2,988,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
"Thousands" will probably turn out to be about 20 particularly childish far-left snowflakes that can't deal with the fact that a corrupt politician lost the election...even though she has a vagina! The really should have worn those hats for Clinton rallies.
You're off by a lot. Current estimates are around 200,000 people and that's just in Washington. There are over 1000 buses chartered for it. And the same day there are marches scheduled all across the country. And what is wrong with Trump supporters that they are incapable of understanding that it's not about Clinton losing. I'll repeat. It's not about Clinton. It's about Trump. Why is that so hard/impossible to understand? It's not about winning or losing a game. It's about having TRUMP as president of the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.563804e1e046

Old 01-04-2017, 08:56 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Poor Trump supporter.

So afraid of a female president that you believe a man like Trump. He's not creating jobs.

I'll admit the DOW looks good now, but rich businessmen who feel like it's Christmas all year are going to drive that. Not poor Rust Belters who need blue collar jobs.
You really ought to be more specific!

Sure why not vote in the woman claiming to kill jobs and take guns away from law abiding citizens. While ignoring gang members and people deported more than 2 times killing people. Trump didn't stand up and say Democrats were going to the back of the bus or claim they are his enemy.....President Obama and Hillary both claim and think this!

It's post like this that give no creditability that your best interest is the welfare of America.

Old 01-04-2017, 08:58 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Sure why not vote in the woman claiming to kill jobs and take guns away from law abiding citizens. While ignoring gang members and people deported more than 2 times killing people. Trump didn't stand up and say Democrats were going to the back of the bus or claim they are his enemy.....President Obama and Hillary both claim and think this!

It's post like this that give no creditability that your best interest is the welfare of America.
When did this all happen again?

Old 01-04-2017, 09:00 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
When did this all happen again?
It didn't. That's how Breitbart reports. Fantasy.

Old 01-04-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

What alternate reality's news service are you reading?

Old 01-04-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
How do you know he'll be a terrible president?

This statement is the EPITOME of PREJUDICE.

He hasn't taken office yet, you have nothing upon which to base your PREJUDICED opinion on.

Yes, indeed, 0bama has proven that just winning doesn't mean he couldn't be a failure. I gave 0bama the benefit of the doubt until his second term. By that time he had proven he was a loser of the 100th magnitude, and went on for another four years to compound that disaster. Trump hasn't done anything (officially) yet. I thought libs were tolerant, and anything but PREJUDICED.

BTW, I'm not a trust fund baby. I'm self employed, and (since you brought it up) I thought I'd mention that my race has nothing to do with the discussion, just like your family ties don't. I just don't need the govt to take care of me....... I'm just not that LAME.

It appears to bother you quite a bunch that he won. I'm happy to see you are real enough to admit that you simply are not willing to give him a chance because of your PREJUDICED, INTOLERANT attitude.

CN
I stated the day after he won the election that I hope he is a good president. I simply do not see how, based on his behavior since then, he actually will be a good president. His New Year's Eve tweet alone is a testament to the juvenile, petty manchild that you elected. Prejudiced? Against that sort of behavior? Absolutely. Any decent, caring human being should be.

Old 01-04-2017, 09:15 AM

2,417 posts, read 2,988,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
That is not at all true. He has made many promises, statements, and tweets and he has chosen his cabinet and most trusted advisers. We have much on which to judge him. He is not a man of humor or honor, so we have to assume that he will continue in the same vein after the inauguration.

Old 01-04-2017, 10:19 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
You're off by a lot. Current estimates are around 200,000 people and that's just in Washington. There are over 1000 buses chartered for it. And the same day there are marches scheduled all across the country. And what is wrong with Trump supporters that they are incapable of understanding that it's not about Clinton losing. I'll repeat. It's not about Clinton. It's about Trump. Why is that so hard/impossible to understand? It's not about winning or losing a game. It's about having TRUMP as president of the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.563804e1e046
NOPE - it's "about" the never ending Total Meltdown Hysteria and SORE LOSER.

PS -- do you suspect that the "current estimates are around 200,000" pink kitty cat hats might be like "Trump has ZERO chance of being the GOP Primary winner" and the even better - "Hillary has this is the bag, Trump has ZERO chance of winning the Presidency".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies