Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 11:05 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Please do keep it up.

I'm enjoying the comedy show, and I just know Trump is as well.

The more you protest, the more Trump knows he's doing the right thing.

You people have exposed yourselves as total whiners, losers, and pariahs. The more you continue to stay on the same stale, repudiated, beaten down course, the more pathetic you make yourselves appear.

Trump won, have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I guess it beats those Code Pink idiots who wore vagina costumes outside the RNC a while back.
http://www.commondreams.org/sites/de...21b5a3f5_z.jpg
Morons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
NOPE - it's "about" the never ending Total Meltdown Hysteria and SORE LOSER.

PS -- do you suspect that the "current estimates are around 200,000" pink kitty cat hats might be like "Trump has ZERO chance of being the GOP Primary winner" and the even better - "Hillary has this is the bag, Trump has ZERO chance of winning the Presidency".
They seem oblivious to the fact that the more they make fools of themselves the more they affirm the Trump voters feeling they did the right thing, as they drive themselves further off the relevancy cliff. These are the same women who said of Hillary "finally a first lady we can fk" ...when sex defines a persons politics they are at the lowest rung of social evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1vamantim View Post
I taw I taw a putty hat ! I did , I did taw a putty hat !
BEST POST OF THE DAY!

Old 01-04-2017, 11:08 AM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Makes them look like a bunch of five year olds. Most appropriate.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:12 AM

10,225 posts, read 7,580,886 times
I see no evidence that this is going to happen. The sources I read are not NEWS sites. It looks like it's a small group of California women who are maybe trying to sell hats, since they are not going to the inauguration, probably.

Watch for fake news, people!!! FAKE news. If it's not on CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, or in the sites of NYT, WAPO, and the like, it's probably not real news.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:14 AM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I don't get it. The hats don't even say "p****" on them. They're just pink knit caps with little ears... look like something a cosplay girl might wear. How does this make any kind of feminist statement?

I guess, if one's mind works that way, it's supposed to be a symbolic type of thing. Looks like something out of "Hello Kitty" to me, all it needs is a pink little girl's snowsuit to complete the picture.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:18 AM

9,322 posts, read 16,661,006 times
Why can't they understand that they didn't get THEIR way and their protest is plain and simple, STUPID.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:22 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Why can't they understand that they didn't get THEIR way and their protest is plain and simple, STUPID.
Meet the new Tea Party.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:24 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Hilarious that people find a hat offensive and voted for a man who bragged about assaulting women.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:05 PM

2,414 posts, read 2,987,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
They seem oblivious to the fact that the more they make fools of themselves the more they affirm the Trump voters feeling they did the right thing, as they drive themselves further off the relevancy cliff
The very fact that you think women's rights and human rights are irrelevant proves how much this march is necessary. Making fools of themselves is a very small price to pay to show solidarity in their opposition to beliefs such as yours.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:06 PM

2,414 posts, read 2,987,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
I see no evidence that this is going to happen. The sources I read are not NEWS sites. It looks like it's a small group of California women who are maybe trying to sell hats, since they are not going to the inauguration, probably.

Watch for fake news, people!!! FAKE news. If it's not on CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, or in the sites of NYT, WAPO, and the like, it's probably not real news.
This is not fake news. I know dozens of women who are marching both in DC and around the nation.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:11 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
And I wonder of a 10 will show up topless, that will get them more publicity.
And I wonder if the 10 who will show up topless, will say they had their breasts and vagines fondled on airplanes?

Boo-hoo... don't come the inauguration. Nobody will miss you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies