Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 06:40 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Just curious if Hannity asked him exactly where he got the information from rather than where he didn't, not much of a hard hitting interview but then it was Hannity after all. Next up Hannity interviews Putin, that should get to the bottom of this.
Nobody really expects him to tell. Nobody expected Woodward and Bernstein.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 06:41 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
aww and you believe him BWAHHHHHHHAAA
foot prints -- footprints-
Name one thing that Wikileaks has released that turned out to be false.

I thought so.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:47 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,602 times
Quote:
Just curious if Hannity asked him exactly where he got the information from rather than where he didn't, not much of a hard hitting interview but then it was Hannity after all. Next up Hannity interviews Putin, that should get to the bottom of this.
Quote:

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party... Obama is trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President.
I think it reads pretty clear, but then literacy is something I usually don't struggle with. /shrug

So we know that it wasn't Russia or anyone involved with Russia and we know that it is not a state party either.

This means Obama is a liar, the CIA, FBI and all the agencies that stamped there approval to this claim are also liars and the numerous democrat supporters are either ignorant cattle or liars as well.

I think this pretty much sums it all up. We can carry on and stop listening to the liars.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:48 AM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Nobody really expects him to tell. Nobody expected Woodward and Bernstein.
I place more credibility in investigative reporters than someone holding out in an Ecuadoran Embassy.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:50 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,602 times
Quote:
I place more credibility in investigative reporters than someone holding out in an Ecuadoran Embassy.
Then you prove you are interested more in your politics than facts because your "investigative reporters" have been caught numerous times lying and pushing propaganda while Wikileaks has a perfect track record.

So your position is tainted and we can now dismiss anything you say in the future due to a persistent record of being biased.

Good day!

Old 01-03-2017, 06:52 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times
Quote:
Felt was smart enough to make sure his identity didn't get out before someone could retaliate against him. Wiki is certainly more trustworthy today than the Washington Post.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:53 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Any computer savvy teenager would have been capable of fooling that doofus Podesta into thinking he had to recover his "lost" password. Next thing the Dems will be whining Nigeria has yet to pay them the $100M inheritance that was promised to them via email.
This whole 'mess' is about emails that Hillary, the DNC and Podesta lost or could not keep secure. They refuse to take the blame themselves. So far it looks like all of our government 'provided' information was false. They have failed to even report to the special committees with their evidence. Even if they did; they still have not told us how any of this hurt Hillary's chances.

What we do know is that Hillary spent over $1.2 billion trying to get elected. While I do not think that any of those funds came from the Russians; I do not know how much came from overseas or was directly connected to firms invested heavily overseas? I just get this feeling that, even if the Russian hacking was true (which has not been established); that the Democrats would have been equally as guilty.

The Democrats still have not presented any evidence that WikiLeaks presented false emails. All of the discussion has been focused on who and not the information contained in those emails. Personally I would think that is would be almost impossible to dispute the information if you destroyed your copy or can produce the copy from the recipient - I could not recite every word I typed yesterday (let alone a year ago). So, if they did keep copies, then they would be in trouble for lying to Congress. In essence; they have no way to dispute the information. It's like they painted themselves into a box - with no escape (except to blame the Russians).

Old 01-03-2017, 06:54 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Do you mean the ones who told us, with certainty, that Hillary Clinton would be President?

Old 01-03-2017, 07:00 AM

15,625 posts, read 10,378,651 times
Assange has never been found to have lied about WikiLeaks in the past, ever. I do believe Assange when he says the leaks were not from the Russians. If Assange ever was caught in a lie, he would forever be relegated to irrelevant.

We no longer believe the "trust me" line, with no hard facts, from the press, the intelligence community, or the president. No.....we no longer trust them without proof. Too many outright lies from them in the past.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:00 AM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
I think it reads pretty clear, but then literacy is something I usually don't struggle with. /shrug

So we know that it wasn't Russia or anyone involved with Russia and we know that it is not a state party either.

This means Obama is a liar, the CIA, FBI and all the agencies that stamped there approval to this claim are also liars and the numerous democrat supporters are either ignorant cattle or liars as well.

I think this pretty much sums it all up. We can carry on and stop listening to the liars.
If you were truly literate you would have read some of the articles on the Russian hackers, but you would rather not have to deal with facts you don't believe. /shrug

We know it's not a state party because Assange states so and we know that Russia wasn't responsible because that's what Putin indicated, this is a new world.

Quote:
The White House identified the company Ms. Shevchenko founded, Zor Security, as a supplier to the Russian military’s Main Intelligence Directorate, or G.R.U., the group said to be behind the hacking attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations. The United States government said the company provided technical support to the G.R.U. for the attacks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/wo...hevchenko.html

Rather bipartisan support that Russia is responsible, one hell of a conspiracy with both parties and all the intelligence agencies in on this one.

Quote:
Graham, McCain want Russia sanctions after election hacking.

Top Republican senators said Wednesday that the incoming Congress and President-elect Donald Trump should impose new and tougher sanctions on Russia for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential elections.
Graham, McCain want Russia sanctions after election hacking | Fox News

So impress me with your literary prowess, certainly you have more than Assange and Putin said so
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies