Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 04:08 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Has to be seen to be believed. CNN shows Fallout 4 video game as proof that Russians hacked election.

CNN was once a respectable network. Now it seems to only be a clown show over there. (no offense to real clowns)

CNN mocked for using screengrabs from Fallout 4 in Russian hacking story

CNN explain Russian election hacking with footage from Fallout 4 video game | The Independent

(I will say, it's better "proof" than what Obama has given. )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 04:19 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Is anyone surprised?

It is "journalism" taught in schools.

What Trump needs to to is trash the press pool opting to go straight to the American people which I think he is doing. If CNN says it it's a lie.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:23 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Maybe we can rename it the "Clown News Network" now that the Clinton's are resigned back to swamp creature status.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:24 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Is anyone surprised?

It is "journalism" taught in schools.

What Trump needs to to is trash the press pool opting to go straight to the American people which I think he is doing. If CNN says it it's a lie.
As opposed to talking RT (Russian government propaganda rag) for gospel, you should look into it a little. They didn't use the images to explain anything, they were used as 'wallpaper', much like you might have NYC sky scrapers in the background while talking about NYC. In this case they had bunch of random numbers representing "computer code" running in the background while they talked about hacking. Who knows, and who cares, how the wallpaper was produced. Absolutely nothing to do with good or bad journalism.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:27 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,114,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
As opposed to talking RT (Russian government propaganda rag) for gospel, you should look into it a little.
Got any proof to back up that claim is that just a knee jerk of yours? I can dig up wiki leaks that prove CNN was in collusion with the Clinton campaign to both undermine Sanders and propagate against Trump. What do you have on RT being a Russian backed source?

Old 01-04-2017, 04:39 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
What do you have on RT being a Russian backed source?
Why don't you google about RT and see who funds it (the Russian government), and how they twist facts into propaganda when reporting issues. Or Google what a high ranking ex KGB officer Konstantin Preobrazhensky says about it. He said it is "a part of the Russian industry of misinformation and manipulation". If you don't know RT is a propaganda rag, I urge you to read up about it.

It is probably the best example of a state sponsored propaganda outlet today, and on par with Pravda, the 'newsletter' of the Soviet communist party.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:47 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Why don't you google about RT .
There is also a link there from The Independent.

The story isn't fake. Stop trying to defend CNN. This is the same network that helped Hillary to cheat at the debates.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:02 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,114,589 times
Quote:
Why don't you google about RT and see who funds it (the Russian government), and how they twist facts into propaganda when reporting issues. Or Google what a high ranking ex KGB officer Konstantin Preobrazhensky says about it. He said it is "a part of the Russian industry of misinformation and manipulation". If you don't know RT is a propaganda rag, I urge you to read up about it.

It is probably the best example of a state sponsored propaganda outlet today, and on par with Pravda, the 'newsletter' of the Soviet communist party.
You're the one making the claim. I take it from your post, you have no credible source to back up your claim. Just admit that it is a lie or fabrication. I on the other hand can quote direct wiki leaks that support my claim of CNN being an arm of the Clinton campaign to undermine Sanders and Trump. You on the other hand have nothing but "just google it". News flash, you can google literally anything.

Hillary is a reptile. Just google it.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:11 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:

Do you now know who killed Seth Rich?

Old 01-04-2017, 05:28 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,615,202 times
Trump won the election because his team is smarter than Clinton. So I think the American people are tired of promises of former leaders. The people chose an alternative that's all. As for the Russian hackers, it is nonsense, without any evidence. Do you think that is important who the president of the United States for us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies