Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 09:15 AM

325 posts, read 153,602 times

Advertisements

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ne...ampaign=buffer

Cool. Have fun with that,I am sure the hard working folks of NYC will have NO PROBLEM paying for lazy irresponsible people to have abortions. What say you New Yorkers?

Old 01-04-2017, 10:23 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,110,637 times
Excellent, Mr. Mayor.

Wait . . . Did you send everyone a memo prior to making that decision?

Old 01-04-2017, 10:38 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post

Cool. Have fun with that,I am sure the hard working folks of NYC will have NO PROBLEM paying for lazy irresponsible people to have abortions. What say you New Yorkers?
New Yorkers, not being stupid as a rule, know better than to take a blog called "lifesitenews" as reliable when it comes to facts regarding Planned Parenthood. They are probably aware that PP provides a lot of reproductive health services for low-income women besides abortions. (If they hadn't been so "lazy and irresponsible", they wouldn't be low-income and needing pap smears at the same time, right?)

New York will be fine. You 'll have to act out your revenge fantasies among the rural poor.

Old 01-04-2017, 10:44 AM

325 posts, read 153,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
New Yorkers, not being stupid as a rule, know better than to take a blog called "lifesitenews" as reliable when it comes to facts regarding Planned Parenthood. They are probably aware that PP provides a lot of reproductive health services for low-income women besides abortions. (If they hadn't been so "lazy and irresponsible", they wouldn't be low-income and needing pap smears at the same time, right?)

New York will be fine. You 'll have to act out your revenge fantasies among the rural poor.
Lol's I am the rural poor derp. Go ahead visit your local commie website I am sure comrade De Blasio has his announcement on there as well. PLENTY of doctors give help with pap smears and other medical needs that DON'T murder babies.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:03 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post

Either that or they must pay the welfare for the baby.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:19 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Either that or they must pay the welfare for the baby.
So killing babies before their born is the alternative solution? You can't be serious. Do people look at PP as a method for population control?

Old 01-04-2017, 11:24 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
So killing babies before their born is the alternative solution? You can't be serious. Do people look at PP as a method for population control?
Sure, but Margaret Sanger had a somewhat different motive.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:25 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
red billy is probably one of the few people on earth who sympathized with this sentiment from lena dumb-ham:

Lena Dunham: 'I Wish I Had' an Abortion

Old 01-04-2017, 11:36 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
So killing babies before their born is the alternative solution?
Having an organization provide birth control seems the logical solution, and that's what Planned Parenthood does most.

Quote:
Do people look at PP as a method for population control?
As far as I can tell, Republicans look at Planned Parenthood as a method to stir up outrage and raise money.

Seeing as Planned Parenthood provide contraception services roughly 10 times more often than abortions, it's pretty damn obvious that defunding them leads to more unwanted pregnancies. And Planned Parenthood are aggressively pushing the sort of contraception that statistically has been proven to work - hormonal implants, IUDs.

Yeah, I know - women may be having sex without consequences, it's appalling to the conservative mind.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:37 AM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Actually, yes. There are people who feel that there are too many people on the planet. One man who donated to PP said he wanted his donation earmarked to abort a Black baby. There are those who want fewer babies to be born. There are also those who feel certain groups are a burden and want to see their birthrates reduced via abortion as well at their representation within the U.S. population. I'm not saying this is a right way to think. I'm saying "it is what it is". There are people who think like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies