Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2017, 03:48 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
One of the most disgusting acts of savage, animal-like barbarism and racism I've ever seen. No doubt, this will be thoroughly ignored by the national media.

Link to news story:

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD

Link to Youtube video (Warning: Very disturbing):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prt1_t209hQ

EDIT:
Correction: It was initially livestreamed to Facebook and later uploaded to Youtube.
I saw it on FOX channel 360 last night.

Not surprised.

Are you?

Just some stupid punks.

What I'm gonna do is hold my breath until Barack Obama and his wife Michelle address this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There's not enough time in the day, any day, for any president to remark about the horrible things people do to other people, in this country or anywhere else, for that matter.

No one is dead. There are no riots in the street. No one is blaming the Police.
Oh.

Well thank God!

Old 01-05-2017, 03:49 PM

8,235 posts, read 3,492,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
Great. So on top of everything else, this poor, disabled lad wasn't even capable of defending himself in any sense. Cowardly animals.

This story will assuredly be buried now. It simply doesn't fit the false racial narrative that the self-hating, sanctimonious white lib swine in the media and elsewhere need to desperately believe in order to validate their own hatred for working class whites and America as a whole.
They were predatory, not cowardly. There is a difference.

Had a group of white thugs done this to a black, disabled child the media would be covering it nonstop and the thugs would be charged with hate crimes.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:49 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
White Privilege

White Privilege

Old 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
There's not enough time in the day, any day, for any president to remark about the horrible things people do to other people, in this country or anywhere else, for that matter.

No one is dead. There are no riots in the street. No one is blaming the Police.

Except that is exactly what a sitting president did in several cases. We didn't see Obama say white people do not fell like they get a fair shake from the 5X the violent crime rate among blacks when we routinely see black violence all out of proportion. We did not see him say whites do not feel like they get a fair shake at a particularly egregious rape case where people might be reminded its at a 50 to 1 ratio. Black mob violence is at ridiculous levels compared to their peers of any race. Every week there is some new black mob violent event. Are we going to keep blaming mini aggressions?

Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
The victim is a true victim. So is our nation. The fact that we have this happening at all is a national embarrassment. Last year it was a white guy beat the snot out of an Autistic kid. All while party goers acted like it was no big deal. WE have adults starving disabled kids to death.
I for one am embarrassed that a nation as wealthy as ours, continues to produce such scum.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:56 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
White Privilege

White Privilege
Next we'll hear about disabled privilege from the Left.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:57 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
The victim is a true victim. So is our nation. The fact that we have this happening at all is a national embarrassment. Last year it was a white guy beat the snot out of an Autistic kid. All while party goers acted like it was no big deal. WE have adults starving disabled kids to death.
I for one am embarrassed that a nation as wealthy as ours, continues to produce such scum.
My name is Traci and I approve this message.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:57 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
That's too bad. Not sure how that compares to kidnapping and multi-day torture where the victim had to actually ESCAPE, and would have likely been killed if he didn't, but keep reaching. Streeeeeeeeeetch as far as you can. Because you will never find a carbon copy of this incident in your bag of weak attempts at minimization and/or justification.
this is the best comeback you can do? I'm sure rape and torture are neck and neck buddy.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
For the life of me I can't understand how people can be that cruel. I read that the kid who was kidnapped and beaten was mentally challenged. He had no way to defend himself. I don't understand this ugliness.
Actually no, it was a white kid who considered one of them his friends and was hanging out with him and the others. Kind of makes you think. You just never know when friends will turn on you.

Old 01-05-2017, 04:01 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
You seem to change the narrative as it suits you to blame lefties.

What's up with that?

Likely what the 4 animals and the victim know about politics could fit into a corn kernel.
Maybe they heard the liberal Drexel University professor who called for white genocide.

LOL, uhm, they were hating on the white guy for supporting Trump.

And you're right, we don't know if the white kid supported Trump but it appears the animals assumed he did. True, they may not know a damn thing about politics other than the BS they hear on TV all the time... that shows celebrities and liberals melting down and hating Trump is cool. Ignorance and hate, that's how leftist like it.

Last edited by petch751; 01-05-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies