Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2017, 11:57 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
How do these morons have jobs? First we have Don Lemon:

Bad home training?!!! Not evil??? WTH is wrong with this guy?

Then we have the idiot Symone Sanders, who apparently hasn't heard anything about the knockout game that's taken place over the past seven or eight years:

CNN's Don Lemon says Chicago youths who tortured mentally disabled man were 'not evil' | Daily Mail Online'

Maybe people should be outraged and disgusted enough to sign petitions, file complaints and stop viewing CNN until those two are taken off the air. It is not the first time for either of them to display blatant racism and despicable thoughts, defending violent criminals while viewing the violence.

If anyone really feels badly about this, do something, even if you don't watch CNN, many people do, and these yappers are given credibility because they are kept on the air and paid a lot of money.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:03 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I have never seen anyone attack a mentally disabled person in my life. That is a special kind of cowardice. To attack anyone period is disgusting. Going after a disabled person, well, that is a whole other level of sociopath. Of course they aren't going to go and attack an linebacker or a roughneck looking person. They know what's up.

As for why those party goers just sat there and watched as an autistic boy was being attacked, someone could have at least called the police.

There are alot of sickos you would have to watch out for. Sadly, there are more people just as sick as those in that live stream. Someone who might see your child as a target and treat him as such. There are people out there with animal-like mentalities.
That is absolute fact.
That Idiot that killed the people in the church for example. The world should be getting better, but I don't see it.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:09 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Something no one is seeing. This was livestreamed. Who would livestream themselves torturing someone? Besides being cruel and being a monster, this is what I see. Either someone really stupid, really bold, or just doesn't care what consequences await. Don't these criminals know that the evidence is there for everyone, especially a judge, to see? Those thugs must have wanted to go to prison pretty badly to have this streamed.
I would be willing to bet that none of these cretin's has an IQ above 80.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:09 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
The world should be getting better, but I don't see it.
The world is getting bigger, which means more incidents on an absolute basis and you will find out about every single one because of how much media we now have. it doesn't mean the world is getting worse.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Retarded children have low IQ and low impulse, and many live in less than ideal environments. Try again.
No, retarded kids aren't smart enough to get into trouble, but these special idiots IQ is just above that and smart enough to get themselves in trouble.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Good grief, is there actually a demographic that speaks and acts like that on this continent?

I cannot believe anyone would claim pride in themselves by behaving in a manner that would have been referred to as 'retarded' pre-PC days. They sound stupid, look stupid and act stupid in a manner that I've never seen before.

Was this recorded as a fake movie or something?

I'm obviously missing something and sincerely hope it's a very large part of the equation.
This is a whole different class of blacks, created by the welfare system.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Rewind a century or two. What we do pales in comparison to what white people have done to minorities "lawfully".

Lest we not forget.
None of it was or is any good.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:25 PM

Good read.....Articles: The #BlackLivesMatter Torture Film

Old 01-06-2017, 12:29 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
No, retarded kids aren't smart enough to get into trouble, but these special idiots IQ is just above that and smart enough to get themselves in trouble.
If you're smart enough to get into trouble, you're smart enough to stay out of trouble. Try again.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:31 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
That is absolute fact.
That Idiot that killed the people in the church for example. The world should be getting better, but I don't see it.
I think that these things have always been taking place. Social media is just exposing what has always been there. I know some kids that I went to school with, White and Black, with that level of barbarism in them. Some of those kids bullied me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies