Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,580,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Whites aren't taught to hate blacks, we were taught to look at the persons character. If we don't get along with someone or they have bad character just get away from them. And what kind of character do you think we are seeing? Maybe that's why there is white flight, not skin color but character.
This may be true in your case and a number of other Whites but no way is this true across the board for Whites. There is too much anecdotal evidence to the contrary. Vandalizing and using the N-word, hanging nooses, calling Blacks monkeys-gorillas, making up in blackface, church burnings, discriminating against Blacks in housing & employment, and having a number of popular websites and long-running sucessful radio-talk shows, hosted by supposedly full grown, supposely educated WM who are dedicated to expressing Whites' racist thoughts against Blacks, and so forth are just some of the ways that some Whites show how they feel about Blacks in general in daily incidents each year on college campuses, high schools, work places, and neighborhoods. Your comment would have seemed more believable and plausible if you'd said "SOME Whites aren't taught to hate...". As you have stated it, you lost credibility. I'm sure even some White posters laughed their behinds off after reading your comments.

Nevertheless, this was a horrible crime that these ghetto hoodrats did against this man! Even moreso being that he is special needs. It saddens me. Hatred and violence against innocent persons for any reason is unacceptable and I'll never make excuses for it regardless of the race of the perpetrators. An eye for an eye revenge hurts us all.

Last edited by Klassyhk; 01-06-2017 at 10:55 PM..

Old 01-06-2017, 10:40 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
OK, let's compare the two. 4 black kids(total *******s) kidnap a white boy with special needs. Smack him around and threaten with a knife and stupid enough to live stream it. Totally ****ed up. CHARGED WITH HATE CRIMES.

Next up, two white boys bully a black boy with special needs for months.(even bigger *******s) Hold him down and SODOMIZE him (in a school locker room) with a clothes hanger and force him to recite lyrics to KKK songs.(racist rapists) NO SEXUAL ASSUALT/RAPE CHARGES. NO HATE CRIME. NO JAIL TIME. 300 HOURS OF PROBATION.

The double standard in this so called Justice System is MIND BLOWING. And people have the NERVE to deny it.

Let's have an honest debate about race in this country.

I don't know who is denying it, and I'm still waiting for the link to the thread or posts where people on c-d defended the actions of the white thugs.

There are problems all the way around. Black males in particular get harsher prison sentences than white males do. if a white male has money, he's really more apt to get off with light sentencing, if any.

In general, crimes committed by whites against blacks are called hate crimes, but seldom is that the case the other way around.

The criminal justice system needs to be cleaned up.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:40 PM

Default Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Are you white? Because if you're not you have no right to speak about what white people are told.

I agree with you, Petch, with the caveat that some whites are taught to hate black people. I think the percentage is probably small, but they exist.
MPowering, I have to agree with 8won6. Many White posters certainly have no problem speaking about what Black people are taught in their homes, how they think, or any other thing dealing with Black life. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you see how it feels. Welcome to the angst and frustration that Black people have to endure often wearing that shoe.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:47 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
MPowering, I have to agree with 8won6. Many White posters certainly have no problem speaking about what Black people are taught in their homes, how they think, or any other thing dealing with Black life. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you see how it feels. Welcome to the angst and frustration that Black people have to endure often wearing that shoe.
Of course white posters start threads telling black people what they should be doing, but they ARE told to shut up and mind their own business. So, yes, the shoe IS on the other foot.

For the record, I try not to tell other groups what they should and shouldn't do, and had my own frustrating experience when one of the resident racists spent a good portion of a long thread ignoring what I was trying to tell her, and attempting to school me about how my thoughts were a result of being white. So I get it.

And also for the record, if this was someone like green_mariner or DRob, I wouldn't have posted anything because they're not racist. That doesn't seem to be the case with 8won6.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:47 PM

Default What??

Quote:
OK, let's compare the two. 4 black kids(total *******s) kidnap a white boy with special needs. Smack him around and threaten with a knife and stupid enough to live stream it. Totally ****ed up. CHARGED WITH HATE CRIMES.

Next up, two white boys bully a black boy with special needs for months.(even bigger *******s) Hold him down and SODOMIZE him (in a school locker room) with a clothes hanger and force him to recite lyrics to KKK songs.(racist rapists) NO SEXUAL ASSUALT/RAPE CHARGES. NO HATE CRIME. NO JAIL TIME. 300 HOURS OF PROBATION.

The double standard in this so called Justice System is MIND BLOWING. And people have the NERVE to deny it.

I hadn't heard about this or at least not that those two depraved animals were only given probation after committing that heinous crime. Shame.

Old 01-06-2017, 11:00 PM

636 posts, read 392,602 times
Quote:
The left pushes the rhetoric.... No minorities are responsible for their actions.
I don't understand why people keep repeating this nonsense.

The people who committed this heinous act, have been arrested, charged with multiple crimes, and almost certainly will face jail time.

How can people think they aren't being held responsible?
It's baffling

The rest of this post might give us a clue about the mentality of people who face this delusion.
Quote:
It's society's fault. It's capitalism's fault. It's the fault of white privilege. Parents teach it too. With this, what do we expect? Of course blacks are going to hate whites. And whites are going to stop ignoring it and start to respond to that hate.
This poster seems to believe that finding reasons for behavior is the same as voiding responsibility for that behavior - at least for blacks.

However, in the same breath he has no problem excusing the behavior of whites - by blaming blacks.

It's absolutely twisted.

Old 01-06-2017, 11:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
This may be true in your case and a number of other Whites but no way is this true across the board for Whites. There is too much anecdotal evidence to the contrary. Vandalizing and using the N-word, hanging nooses, calling Blacks monkeys-gorillas, making up in blackface, church burnings, discriminating against Blacks in housing & employment, and having a number of popular websites and long-running sucessful radio-talk shows, hosted by supposedly full grown, supposely educated WM who are dedicated to expressing Whites' racist thoughts against Blacks, and so forth are just some of the ways that some Whites show how they feel about Blacks in general in daily incidents each year on college campuses, high schools, work places, and neighborhoods. Your comment would have seemed more believable and plausible if you'd said "SOME Whites aren't taught to hate...". As you have stated it, you lost credibility. I'm sure even some White posters laughed their behinds off after reading your comments.

Nevertheless, this was a horrible crime that these ghetto hoodrats did against this man! Even moreso being that he is special needs. It saddens me. Hatred and violence against innocent persons for any reason is unacceptable and I'll never make excuses for it regardless of the race of the perpetrators. An eye for an eye revenge hurts us all.
I don't know where you come from or where you've been but myself, life is too short to hate. As I see, there are SOME people who want to see hate where ever they go. If that makes your life worth living, go for it lol.

Me, I'm living a good life, surrounded by people who know how to enjoy life and could care less about all the hateful crap.

Last edited by petch751; 01-06-2017 at 11:37 PM..

Old 01-07-2017, 01:24 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You don't know anything - you CLAIM to know things and you're wrong.

When white people post what black people think on c-d, they're told to shut up, so guess what? You can do the same.

On another note, where is the thread with white c-d posters justifying raping that black student? I keep asking for the link.
Whites are also told that they are "obsessed with black people" if they join a thread that ASKS FOR the opinion of both whites and blacks, so turn about is fair play:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
i'll break it down for you since you didn't pick up on it. blacks live under the default of whiteness. We've learned in your school systems, your laws, your textbooks, everything. Whites in America don't live under a default of blackness. You don't read from black textbooks, or a set of black laws, or black school systems. lol
Get over the obsession with white people if you aren't white. You have no idea what white people live like, or how their families raise them, so stop acting like you do.

Old 01-07-2017, 02:12 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,535 times
Quote:

The biggest difference between these two crimes is that the idiots who attacked the white kid were dumb enough to live stream it. The second instance did not have much evidence to substantiate the charges.

Old 01-07-2017, 02:16 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,535 times
Quote:
The attackers allow their faces to be shown as if they don't expect to be held accountable for their actions. Why is that?
Black privilege.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies