Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 08:58 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Why would all of Mexico be angry because he said that some Mexican illegals are "rapists and murders" (which is a correct statement, btw.)? Would you be angry if some other country said that many of the Americans who go to that country are "rapists and murders" but some are good people?
Yes, it would be quite insulting if a president of another country said Americans are rapists and murderers with some good people in the mix.

Lets face the facts: Trump says some incredibly stupid things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 09:01 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, it would be quite insulting if a president of another country said Americans are rapists and murderers with some good people in the mix.

And then adds not only are your citizens those things, but now I'm forcing you to fund a public works project on our behalf.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:05 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,728,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
And then adds not only are your citizens those things, but now I'm forcing you to fund a public works project on our behalf.
Americans have been funding public works for their citizens that invade our country by illegally crossing our borders. We then school them, house them, give them medical care, etc. etc. etc.

Since we haven't simply deported them, or jailed them (as we would expect them to do to us), I think exacting some financial recompense is a fair outcome.

CN

Old 01-07-2017, 09:53 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california

Those red counties, the ones who voted Trump, are filled to the brim with people of Mexican descent. They are either legal immigrants or were born here. (Of course there can be illegals, but there's no sanctuary cities in those red areas that I'm aware of.)

Those who are legal or were born here didn't seem to have one problem with what Trump said.

(By the way, many of those red counties are where the farms are located...so CA should think twice before bleating about their economy and not **** off the actual farmers in those red counties.)

Old 01-08-2017, 10:21 AM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
figured.

Go to the post you replied to.

I did and it didn't have anything to do with your last response.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:44 AM

275 posts, read 978,425 times
Ohhhhh guys!

I remember a bunch of racista of xenophobic commentss against mexican people in many medias and Guess what?

The Shooter was an american citizien of indian Hermitage

You should feel sad about blaming us

Old 01-08-2017, 10:50 AM

3,282 posts, read 3,793,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Americans have been funding public works for their citizens that invade our country by illegally crossing our borders. We then school them, house them, give them medical care, etc. etc. etc.

Since we haven't simply deported them, or jailed them (as we would expect them to do to us), I think exacting some financial recompense is a fair outcome.

CN
You don't house them- they pay rent. You don't support them- they work and pay taxes. Probably the only thing SOME of them are getting at no or low cost is medical care. Many of them work alot harder than your co-nationals who only know how to whine about what the government doesn't do for them.

Also, many have been deported and jailed. They are being deported and jailed daily.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:54 AM

3,282 posts, read 3,793,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

He will continue to say stupid things, that was only the beginning. He already threatened a Japanese company for investing in Mexico. WTF?

He is going to alienate other countries, investment, business, etc. He and his ilk want to be isolated, great. Don't have relations with other countries and don't export.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:54 AM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Sorry, I wasn't referring to you personally, I meant you as in Americans. I should have been more specific.

How would you blame me for the attack on the special needs kid in Chicago?? That seems like a really weird connection since I too think that was a horrible act of violence and I hope the people involved go to prison for a long time.

If you ask a Republican, it was Obama and Clinton's fault for Benghazi, but I am sure we both know that isn't true since it wasn't either one of them that voted in Congress to reduce security funding for embassies.

Partisan nutjobbery is reserved for people like Mitch McConnell who puts his party first and screws everything else. All I am doing it pointing out the obvious that is going on and having a good laugh about it.

Trump is going to be the stain in American history after he climbs into bed with Putin.
Trump hasn't taken office yet. All you're doing is creating noise for him. Imagining what he will do and sqwaking about it is deafening America and will make it harder for them to care when sqwaking over things he is doing starts happening.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:14 AM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Interesting how the libs keep leaving off the word "illegal" in regards to the Mexicans that Trump was speaking about. I don't think they have an honest bone in their bodies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies