Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 11:40 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,233,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump doesn't need to make threats. He can just maintain the status quo. And Putin is a criminal, thug and murderer. And honestly, I would love if Trump called Putin out instead of this bromance they have. It makes Trump look weak.

and your evidence is what? maintain the status quo? and what is that? the same foreign policy of endless wars and endless occupations.

call Putin out of what? tell me how personally Putin is affecting your life right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 11:41 PM

31,896 posts, read 14,881,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
When did Russia got involved in our election process? I didn't see any tv ads or newspapers ads or radio ads from Russia....did you over there in NYC?

Tax returns? there is NO law that says you have to make public your tax returns....and the I.R.S. has all of Trump's tax returns, if they have a problem with his returns that's why we have the tax courts and a process but I would imagine you know that since you are an expert in tax returns.
No there is no law but every other president has presented them. So the question is.....what is Trump hiding from the american people. And sorry, I don't want to hear excuses by you because you don't know

Old 01-07-2017, 11:43 PM

1,478 posts, read 783,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggerlee666 View Post
Trump is doing all the right moves. He is defending Putin and Russia, he is clearly undermining the CIA, FBI and NSA and is threatening to undo 8 years of progressive policies. The more dumbass things like this he does, the more he will lose all support from Congress and Senate and even his staunchest defenders within the GOP will realize what a retard he is and will turn against him. Please mr President Elect, keep acting like an autistic halfwit.
I'm impressed with Trump leading strong BH standing up to the CIA.

The CIA brought in crack cocaine into the Black-American community. Russia did not do that. Those emails if they "hurt" Hilary rich woman Clinton with her $300 million she and her husband amassed is a pittance of the suffering the CIA inflicted on tens of thousands of black families in the USA. And they still lie and claim to be innocent.

If I were President I would frequently remind the CIA of that when they try to undermine me.

Democrats and warhawks in the GOP simply want any reason to ramp up aggression with Russia. Imagine if they put that same amount of concern into cleaning up Skid Row in liberal LA and fix all the decaying infrastructure in the USA.

Rather these twin evil parties of Lucifer, under the Mark of the Beast 666, want to pour money and energy into making the rich people behind the military industrial complex even richer.

Trump is easier on these intelligence clowns indirectly (and as stupid as they are) admitting they're utterly incompetent, than I would be.

They were supposed to be protecting the USA and CLINTON. Now these little Girl Scouts are prancing around yapping nonstop like a bunch of women in a beauty salon about how they awe struck by the size of Russian penis that they couldn't pay attention enough to protect the USA or Clinton.

F---ing with me they would be lucky I would tell them that I don't have them all brought up on charges of dereliction of duty, and can all their a$&es.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:44 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,046,388 times
Quote:
Trump doesn't need to make threats. He can just maintain the status quo. And Putin is a criminal, thug and murderer. And honestly, I would love if Trump called Putin out instead of this bromance they have. It makes Trump look weak.
Trump is beholden to the Russian Oligarchy and himself is a Russian Oligarch wannabe. There is no patriotism and allegiance to the USA in the birther-in-chief.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.03c683912031

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.999edd9b3271

Trump is so in bed with the Russian Oligarchy and their murderous dictator that they have ordered (from China) matching monogrammed bed linens.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
No there is no law but every other president has presented them. So the question is.....what is Trump hiding from the american people. And sorry, I don't want to hear excuses by you because you don't know

other Presidents as candidates have and others have not....there is no law that demands that and the burden of proof that a citizen has violated the tax code is on the IRS, the government, not the citizen. The I.R.S has all of Trump's returns, if they have any issues of tax violations, the burden of proof is on the government and so far the government hasn't said anything and that's 8 years under a Democrat administration.

the American people has no business looking at somebody's else tax return without the permission of the taxpayer just like medical records....have you heard a stupid thing call the PRIVACY ACT.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump is beholden to the Russian Oligarchy and himself is a Russian Oligarch wannabe. There is no patriotism and allegiance to the USA in the birther-in-chief.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.03c683912031

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.999edd9b3271

Trump is so in bed with the Russian Oligarchy and their murderous dictator that they have ordered (from China) matching monogrammed bed linens.

Eugene Robinson from MSNBC? LMAO!

you should stop reading the OPINION section of the Washington Post and read real news........try again!

Old 01-07-2017, 11:48 PM

31,896 posts, read 14,881,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
I'm impressed with Trump leading strong BH standing up to the CIA.

The CIA brought in crack cocaine into the Black-American community. Russia did not do that. Those emails if they "hurt" Hilary rich woman Clinton with her $300 million she and her husband amassed is a pittance of the suffering the CIA inflicted on tens of thousands of black families in the USA. And they still lie and claim to be innocent.

If I were President I would frequently remind the CIA of that when they try to undermine me.

Democrats and warhawks in the GOP simply want any reason to ramp up aggression with Russia. Imagine if they put that same amount of concern into cleaning up Skid Row in liberal LA and fix all the decaying infrastructure in the USA.

Rather these twin evil parties of Lucifer, under the Mark of the Beast 666, want to pour money and energy into making the rich people behind the military industrial complex even richer.

Trump is easier on these intelligence clowns indirectly (and as stupid as they are) admitting they're utterly incompetent, than I would be.

They were supposed to be protecting the USA and CLINTON. Now these little Girl Scouts are prancing around yapping nonstop like a bunch of women in a beauty salon about how they awe struck by the size of Russian penis that they couldn't pay attention enough to protect the USA or Clinton.

F---ing with me they would be lucky I would tell them that I don't have them all brought up on charges of dereliction of duty, and can all their a$&es.
And you read this where lol The fact is you know nothing about intelligence and neither does Trump. Why you are pretending to have some sort of knowledge about this is beyond me

Old 01-07-2017, 11:50 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,633,111 times
Quote:
And you read this where lol The fact is you know nothing about intelligence and neither does Trump. Why you are pretending to have some sort of knowledge about this is beyond me
It sounds like something from Breitbart.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:55 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,550,721 times
Quote:
[/b]

Ah yes, some are very naive and don't question anything. When you have a president elect who won't disclose his taxes its already a red flag. Trump knows nothing about foreign policy and here he is praising Putin. Trump has so many business dealings throughout the world, how do we know he has our best interest at heart. He shouldn't be praising Putin. He should be praising the US
Several things the lefties have in common on this topic is they can't connect the dots and they let the cart pull the horse.
He gets to actually take office and do something before any of the wild predictions are dismissed or confirmed. That's the nature of predictions. They have to come into the present or the past before accuracy is determined. For more than a year we have seen how Trump has defied predictability.
Many people are hopeful about the direction Trump wants to take the country in, for the first time in decades. These people are hopeful and excited to see Trump's positions put into policy and reverse the harmful direction of liberal policy's that were soundly rejected by Trump's election. Most of the negative predictions are nothing more than fearmongering. Those with positive predictions are the hopeful willing to accept the sorely need change of direction.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:59 AM

35,401 posts, read 20,779,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Several things the lefties have in common on this topic is they can't connect the dots and they let the cart pull the horse.
He gets to actually take office and do something before any of the wild predictions are dismissed or confirmed. That's the nature of predictions. They have to come into the present or the past before accuracy is determined. For more than a year we have seen how Trump has defied predictability.
Many people are hopeful about the direction Trump wants to take the country in, for the first time in decades. These people are hopeful and excited to see Trump's positions put into policy and reverse the harmful direction of liberal policy's that were soundly rejected by Trump's election. Most of the negative predictions are nothing more than fearmongering. Those with positive predictions are the hopeful willing to accept the sorely need change of direction.

OK- he will have the baton passed to him- then hang on to your words - At 64 I ask myself- how many 70 yrs old's I knwo-- that have changed drastically in their last 5 years? I will leave it at that-- let's chat in 100 days
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies