Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 10:22 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
You asked me if I knew some cities had black mayors and I said I do and I know others besides those you mentioned, too.

About the Congressmen getting to be that way (superdelegates), I gave the reason as black majority cities being run by white mayors, city councils, etc. They appoint their white friends for office. They get elected and become superdelegates.

As far as the cities near me, obviously no one knows about every city in the country. I mentioned these because I know something about them.

Of course there are black Congressmen and even a Senator or two. But there would be many more of them if minorities took over the mayoralties of cities where they are the majority.

Again, I would use the cities I am familiar with as examples. Upstate NY. The Albany area, Syracuse, Buffalo all have white Congressmen largely because those cities have always been run by the white establishment even though they are and have been majority minority for a long time.

And minorities could have all the jobs in these cities that currently go to the white relatives of the white mayors. This is how a lot of whites in former times got on the bottom step of the economic ladder (although now those jobs are the top step). Irish cops, Italian DPW, Polish janitors. They got those jobs and their families moved up.

Minorities are mostly shut out of these jobs (although the NYPD is minority majority and it's the best PD in the world). With more minority mayors their relatives and friends would have these opportunities, too.
Your accusations of nepotism are baseless.
All the cities you mentioned are populated by a white majority.
The NYPD motto is "the greatest police force in the world", pure numbers of employees and the largest budget, does not the best, make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 11:30 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
You asked me if I knew some cities had black mayors and I said I do and I know others besides those you mentioned, too.

About the Congressmen getting to be that way (superdelegates), I gave the reason as black majority cities being run by white mayors, city councils, etc. They appoint their white friends for office. They get elected and become superdelegates.

As far as the cities near me, obviously no one knows about every city in the country. I mentioned these because I know something about them.

Of course there are black Congressmen and even a Senator or two. But there would be many more of them if minorities took over the mayoralties of cities where they are the majority.

Again, I would use the cities I am familiar with as examples. Upstate NY. The Albany area, Syracuse, Buffalo all have white Congressmen largely because those cities have always been run by the white establishment even though they are and have been majority minority for a long time.

And minorities could have all the jobs in these cities that currently go to the white relatives of the white mayors. This is how a lot of whites in former times got on the bottom step of the economic ladder (although now those jobs are the top step). Irish cops, Italian DPW, Polish janitors. They got those jobs and their families moved up.

Minorities are mostly shut out of these jobs (although the NYPD is minority majority and it's the best PD in the world). With more minority mayors their relatives and friends would have these opportunities, too.
Here's the problem. Most major cities are democratic bastions and the party does not like ugly racial in-fighting so the leadership has one giant get out of racism free hall pass that keeps minorities sitting towards the back of the bus, just not as far back as they once were.

Any rebuttal to this and explain to me how Rahm Emanuel and the CPD got away with paying off the family of Laquan McDonald to try to hide his murder? If that had been a Republican....nuff said.

Anyway, that's why you have what you have in those cities....you're not allowed to rock the party boat.

Old 12-28-2019, 10:46 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This woman appears to be some sort of Democrat strategist who CNN takes great stock in.

She says that Democrats should not be led by Whites.

I believe that she also said the event in Chicago was not a hate crime.

http://i.imgur.com/M2D1xHD.jpg

Former Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party" | Video | RealClearPolitics
I personally would equate her and the segment of liberals who align with her with Adolph Hitler. I think those words are nothing less than genocidal rhetoric. So what I would do with her? After she was given a trial, well you don't know what I would want to do with her.

The fact that this hate speech is tolerated, allowed, encouraged...and it goes on with almost not a peep from anyone, proves to me that if Anglos don't take this trash out now, we will be treated like sub-human animals down the road...

Could it be any more clear with hate speech like this that they want nothing less than genocide?

Old 12-28-2019, 12:09 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I personally would equate her and the segment of liberals who align with her with Adolph Hitler. I think those words are nothing less than genocidal rhetoric. So what I would do with her? After she was given a trial, well you don't know what I would want to do with her.

The fact that this hate speech is tolerated, allowed, encouraged...and it goes on with almost not a peep from anyone, proves to me that if Anglos don't take this trash out now, we will be treated like sub-human animals down the road...

Could it be any more clear with hate speech like this that they want nothing less than genocide?
She works for Biden.

An old white man who pushed Reagan to lock up black children.

She is a hypocrite who likes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old 12-28-2019, 01:09 PM

2,828 posts, read 824,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This woman appears to be some sort of Democrat strategist who CNN takes great stock in.

She says that Democrats should not be led by Whites.

I believe that she also said the event in Chicago was not a hate crime.

http://i.imgur.com/M2D1xHD.jpg

Former Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party" | Video | RealClearPolitics
No comment!

Old 12-28-2019, 01:23 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
guess who this bigoted and prejudiced woman, Symone sanders, works for?

Joe Biden, democratic party candidate for president 2020

Old 12-28-2019, 02:39 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
She works for Biden.

An old white man who pushed Reagan to lock up black children.

She is a hypocrite who likes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I don't care who she has latched on to.

Her speech is no different than speech that came from Adolph Hitler's mouth. Therefore, I view her and all who are flippant about and okay with such hate speech as my sworn enemies, who want me and all who share European ancestry as dead.

Old 12-28-2019, 05:26 PM

8,330 posts, read 2,959,252 times
She’s ok with whites voting democrat though.

Old 12-28-2019, 05:28 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
She is honest and probably expresses the sentiment that most Democrats feel......thumbs-up to her.

Old 12-28-2019, 06:09 PM

3,743 posts, read 1,440,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
She is honest and probably expresses the sentiment that most Democrats feel......thumbs-up to her.
This is true. However her rhetoric is very decisive. Such rhetoric is the reason why democrats will loose next year.

Symone sanders is a product of modern day apologetic white Anglo-Saxon academia. Academia today is no different than the government 60 years ago, and no different than the clergy in the 80s. Academia controls the overton window at the moment and controls the moral position of the Anglo Saxon world of the 5 main white Anglo nations. What such people is truth and Can not be refuted or critiqued. If one does refute, critique or does not acknowledge such ideology or thinking. One will be labeled a racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe or any other adhomin attacking points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies