Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 04:42 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,643,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It is generally a good barometer of a persons "heart" to look at their past deeds and actions. If we look at Trump and his history, it is one of a man who bullies others (and who loves it) , who enjoys mocking others, calling them derogatory names, and who is ruthless in business to the point of making people who did work for him come begging for their just payments.

I always ask myself, when judging someone, "Would I want this person as a friend?", and when I ask myself that question about Trump, I say "Not a chance in Hell !" I would not give him the time of day.

You simply have to look at that smug look on his face to see that Donald Trump cares about only one person in this entire world............himself. He would screw over anyone to get ahead, and he takes great pleasure in bragging about doing it. For common people (of which I am one) to think he is somehow going to change now and become this wonderful, kind man who is only doing this for their good, it is simply astounding. He has never done anything for anyone before now, and leopards do not change their spots.

A lot of Americans are going to be very hurt and disappointed and very let down by trusting a known con artist.
An accurate assessment.

I have concluded that since opportunities to have prevented him from getting this far have passed, it is supposed to be that he has reached this far in order to have it PROVEN to his worshippers what a complete and total waste of time and scum he truly is and to have it lead to his comeuppance. What else can it be? As you say, he is not going to turn into "Mr. sensitive, thoughtful nice guy" who would care or could actually run a country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 04:59 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,676,045 times
Unfortunately, the only way to guess at what someone has in their heart is by what they say and what they do. Little children know that, animals know that. Apparently, conway doesn't realize that herself.

Old 01-10-2017, 05:04 AM

40,930 posts, read 48,922,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Unfortunately, the only way to guess at what someone has in their heart is by what they say and what they do. Little children know that, animals know that. Apparently, conway doesn't realize that herself.
Nor did Obama supporters when they elected him. Come to find out Obama was filled with racism and dishonesty.

Old 01-10-2017, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
He has a beautiful heart, love Donald Trump. I'm content with Donald and happy that he is going to be our president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Actions will show what is in the heart.

Trump hasn't taken office as of yet. No judgement can be made.

OTOH, The outgoing treasonous scum, has an eight year track record of doing grievous harm to the people, our economy, and our country. Cankles had the same record of ineptitude and criminal stupidity. These are facts that can be observed.

Trump cares for the country, I doubt that he is perfect. But when he does something, I can trust that he believes it is being done for the betterment of the nation.

The trash on it's way to the curb now, I couldn't trust to do anything but damage.

CN
I think that there are a lot of people who just won't accept reality. When it finally becomes clear to them that what is in trump's heart is what he is actually saying and doing? Nope, not gonna happen for them!

Old 01-10-2017, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Do you realize like Germany, france. Italy and Swedened are flooded with refugees and how they are falling apart.
And they get free stuff. And who pays for it? The tax payers. Islam is spreading. Christanity is slowly dying.
Vladimir Putin has called Hillary and Obama for what they are doing to make Isis stronger.
Vladimir Putin doesn't put up with Isis. He is having a hard time defeating them.
All of our politicians are taking our tax dollars and putting us in harms way
And this has something to do with what is in trump's heart being at odds with his speech and actions?

Old 01-10-2017, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Nor did Obama supporters when they elected him. Come to find out Obama was filled with racism and dishonesty.
I see that and raise you one... that is exactly what trump's heart is filled with - racism and dishonesty. His own history tells us that trump discriminated in housing, that he has been sued to force him to pay for things he contracted for, that he bought politicians, that he used his 'charity' to buy stuff for himself and to pay fines levied for his illegal actions... and on and on. Yep, that is exactly what is in trump's heart.

Old 01-10-2017, 05:24 AM

40,930 posts, read 48,922,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
I see that and raise you one... that is exactly what trump's heart is filled with - racism and dishonesty. His own history tells us that trump discriminated in housing, that he has been sued to force him to pay for things he contracted for, that he bought politicians, that he used his 'charity' to buy stuff for himself and to pay fines levied for his illegal actions... and on and on. Yep, that is exactly what is in trump's heart.
Next time find a candidate who's heart was not filled with Dishonesty and Greed. You wouldn't have a Trump problem if you had run a better candidate than Trump.

Democrats are responsible for Trump. They picked the 1 candidate he could beat.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:05 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,132,563 times
I wonder what was in his heart when he fired the inauguration announcer who has done the job since Eisenhower, by e-mail.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Next time find a candidate who's heart was not filled with Dishonesty and Greed. You wouldn't have a Trump problem if you had run a better candidate than Trump.

So, basically you are saying that trump is greedy and dishonest, but you think that he won because the other candidate was also greedy and dishonest. alrighty

Old 01-10-2017, 07:10 AM

2,692 posts, read 3,384,577 times
Quote:

Ha , this is beyond any rationality !
Looks like his voters are waking up to how little there really is
in his heart and now we democrats are responsible for Trump rising?

Why didn't the GOP put up better candidates to stop the world from
having to suffer with this man child Trump for the next four years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies