Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 06:01 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
You're asking them to think logically, and engage fair and critical thinking skills. They probably can, but they choose not to do it.

They'd rather make stuff up.

Uh huh, as if WE have an exclusive on that one ! Your side takes the art of make believe to a whole nuther level..........some of the stuff we have see posted from Trumpees rivals Alice in Wonderland.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:01 AM

1,906 posts, read 2,038,396 times
Its not surprising but its still alarming that the CIA got trolled by 4Chan.

Its no surprise and absolutely hilarious that CNN and Buzzfeed did however. And CNN was so concerned about "fake news" last week. LOL.

Epic troll. Well played 4Chan.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:03 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
When you lie through your entire campaign, then you expect people to believe you, you are living in a dream world.
Nutty Don made his bed and now must sleep in it.

No one believes someone who has spent the last 18 months lying his way to office. I am still waiting for all those reports he promised. All of it was fake and a lie repeated over and over.

Nutty Don has no credibility.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:04 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
The whole thing looked fishy to me when I saw that this "story" had been floating around since last summer. Even back then the bastions of liberalism like Mother Jones and Huff Po didn't publish it because there was nothing to it. That is pretty much all I needed to see.

The thing that gets me with this kind of baloney is that anyone can fabricate anything. In our present day scandalous viral world the nonsense spreads like wildfire, and then it's incumbent on the accused to defend themselves. It doesn't seem fair, but that's the way it is.

Basically, you never know what to believe anymore.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:09 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Leftists are liars if nothing else and of course that goes for their lackeys in the traditional media as well.

They like to lie and do it all of the time. If they were required to interact publicly without lying, name-calling or responsibility shifting, their total speaking and writing content would be reduced by fully 2/3's.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:10 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,962,857 times
If Trump wants to gain the trust of the American people, he needs to sell Trump Org. The salacious bits of that unverified report (the part being attributed to 4chan) are the LEAST damning.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:10 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Trump supporters belived far more about Hillary with far less evidence.

I'll believe this Trump story when it's proven, otherwise it's just tabloid garbage.
"Trump supporters belived far more about Hillary with far less evidence." Examples, please.

I WILL say, having had a very high level Top Secret clearance, I KNOW she broke the laws.

If I had done 1/10th of what she did I would be in jail now.

(Some of the laws have been posted on here numerous times, if you have the urge to find out the truth.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:14 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
When you lie through your entire campaign, then you expect people to believe you, you are living in a dream world.
Nutty Don made his bed and now must sleep in it.

No one believes someone who has spent the last 18 months lying his way to office. I am still waiting for all those reports he promised. All of it was fake and a lie repeated over and over.

Nutty Don has no credibility.
Wow, such a well thought out and reasoned post.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:19 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yeah, no kidding !!!!!

Look, we don't have all the facts yet, but everyone has to admit there are way too many connections between Trump and his appointees and Russia . Too many of Trumps people have lined their pockets because of these relationships (Exxon, for one) for us to feel there would not be serious conflicts of interest if Trump was in there.

If people think that Trump has flipped a switch and is no longer suddenly interested in his business ventures and making money, they are wearing blinders. Trump LOVES making money and being POTUS has him dancing in the streets. Just think how much influence that position would create in a business deal.

The GOP is probably scrambling right now, trying to figure out how to get Pence moved in there without looking like fools.
Oh my God, the world is coming to an end!

Trump and some of his nominees had business deals with Russia and made some money!

Doesn't the U.S have "deals" with Russia?, China, Iran and just about every other county in the world.

The loony lefts "conjectures" is is one of the reasons why they lost 900 political seats over the past few years.

They DON'T believe in reality.

The Democrats have ... become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked, and there is ... no respect for a differing opinion.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:21 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Trump supporters belived far more about Hillary with far less evidence.

I'll believe this Trump story when it's proven, otherwise it's just tabloid garbage.

Hillary would have loved to have been able to say, "Homebrew server? What homebrew server?", but she couldn't because there was a ton of verifiable and collaborative evidence that took that option off the table.

The source of this report is a former M16 operative, now running his own spy shop, who worked first for Republican Never-Trumpers and later for Democrats to dig up dirt on Trump.

Even CNN is doing a step-by-step CYA on this one because they know it's bull ****!

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies