Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 02:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
I know...very troubling, isn't it? There's just no getting through to his rabid followers...remember when he said he could go out in the middle of the street, kill someone, and his followers would still follow him? Well, he was absolutely correct. It's just so sad...for all of us...
The critically thinking adults in the room can figure out that was a metaphor.

What's troubling are those who actually lack the common sense or honestly to think it was anything more than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 02:50 PM

289 posts, read 145,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
I know...very troubling, isn't it? There's just no getting through to his rabid followers...remember when he said he could go out in the middle of the street, kill someone, and his followers would still follow him? Well, he was absolutely correct. It's just so sad...for all of us...
Oh gee! I bet he meant it literally, we should all stay off the streets.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:55 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinFam5 View Post
Oh gee! I bet he meant it literally, we should all stay off the streets.

Trump did mean that literally. His true supporters would find some way to be okay with him killiing someone--self-defense, etc. When will you people admit that Trump is a narcissist and believes he can do anything he wants.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:57 PM

289 posts, read 145,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump did mean that literally. His true supporters would find some way to be okay with him killiing someone--self-defense, etc. When will you people admit that Trump is a narcissist and believes he can do anything he wants.
Well if you're so sure you might want to take my advice and stay inside. We're all in danger.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:04 PM

Didn't take long for my point to be proved.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Lol...if a few protesters bother you....buy some Pepto Bismol. No one is going to shut up because Trump's fans are upset.

I don't think you understand what being a bully is.... your reply here to my posts, is rather ironic to where we went in them.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Frankly, I thought his performance in front of the press was bizarre to the extreme, and I do not believe it bodes well for the next four years.
I agree. It is not going to bode well for the limp wristed snowflakes, that thought they were the protected class bullies. It is going to be hell to pay. The day of Reckoning, is a mere 7 days away.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:18 PM

8,501 posts, read 3,339,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He also said it could have been China, Pakistan, etc.

Why don't you watch the actual news conference and get back to us.
THAT is precisely the problem. Finally, Trump FIRST accepted the conclusion that it was Russia who hacked then a few minutes later seemingly CONTRADICTED himself. But because his advisors appeared to have twisted his arm enough to get the initial admission out of his mouth Russia as hacker now appears to be the "official" Trump position. (Until maybe the next tweet).

What amazes me is how this constantly changing stream of "Trump reality" doesn't unnerve folks. Do you not notice? Or just not care?

Old 01-13-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
THAT is precisely the problem. Finally, Trump FIRST accepted the conclusion that it was Russia who hacked then a few minutes later seemingly CONTRADICTED himself.....
No he didn't.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:53 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinFam5 View Post
Well if you're so sure you might want to take my advice and stay inside. We're all in danger.
We ARE in danger, not from being shot by Trump, but by having our way of life drastically changed when he starts and escalates another "Cold War" with Russia, China, or Korea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies