Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2017, 08:09 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,104,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
It's even worse when the snowflakes masquerade as disillusioned Trump voters
But nothing beats deplorables acting like they are smarter than anyone...or smart for that matter. Lol.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:10 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I never liked Clinton and liked Trump's F-You attitude. But I always thought he would start to act more presidential after he was elected president.

From what I saw on today's press conference, that does not seem to be the case. He was acting like a maniac. He continued to trash our nation's intelligence agencies. He lashed out at the press. And for me, the most damaging was that he said he would not release his tax returns. He told us he would release them after his audit. Now he is saying he will not. I actually want to see them. I thought nothing of it when he said he'd release them after the audit, but now I feel fooled.

He also seemed very angry. He seems to have gone back on many of his promises. It is almost like he is working for the elite and only worried about himself.

I am still holding out hope, but did I make a major mistake voting for Trump?

P.S. I understand that living in NY, and us having the electoral college, my vote probably didn't even matter, but I voted with my heart and for what I thought was best for our country.

WhyRUMad = T R O L L

Republican Congressman from New York voting for Clinton...

Quote:
This is only the beginning. Trump is a loon and even the Republicans know that if he's elected, he will destroy our country.

4 easily checked lies in 24 hours-Trump cant help himself

Quote:
Lets just all admit that Trump is bat **** crazy!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l#post44968120

Quote:
Read what the Antichrist is. They are a perfect match!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

Old 01-12-2017, 08:11 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,727,592 times
Quote:
I never liked Clinton and liked Trump's F-You attitude. But I always thought he would start to act more presidential after he was elected president.

From what I saw on today's press conference, that does not seem to be the case. He was acting like a maniac. He continued to trash our nation's intelligence agencies. He lashed out at the press. And for me, the most damaging was that he said he would not release his tax returns. He told us he would release them after his audit. Now he is saying he will not. I actually want to see them. I thought nothing of it when he said he'd release them after the audit, but now I feel fooled.

He also seemed very angry. He seems to have gone back on many of his promises. It is almost like he is working for the elite and only worried about himself.

P.S. I understand that living in NY, and us having the electoral college, my vote probably didn't even matter, but I voted with my heart and for what I thought was best for our country.
What did you expect?

Old 01-12-2017, 08:13 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
But nothing beats deplorables acting like they are smarter than anyone...or smart for that matter. Lol.
Why so salty Bro?

Old 01-12-2017, 08:13 AM

289 posts, read 145,719 times
Just a friendly reminder since this is now on page 16, the OP didn't really vote for trump.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:17 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
Beats the alternative by a country mile.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:18 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:

The more I see him talk, and the more I hear him speak, I know more than ever that I made the right decision by voting for Trump. He is exactly what this nation needs after 8 years of a total disaster.
His "kick azz and take no prisoners" attitude is what we need. He isn't some squeamish, kiss butt, do nothing politician, he is a take charge businessman who is going to show Washington how to get thing done in a hurry. You may not like how he does it, but all we care about is success,and with Don we will have success.
Thank God for Trump. he will definitely make America great again.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:18 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:

I expect there will be a whole lot of buyer's remorse among Trump voters.

But you, as a New Yorker, I'd expect to have a better BS detector when it comes to Trump's baloney.

Like you, I don't care for Hillary and thought she ran an abysmal campaign. I'm not disappointed that she lost, to be honest. But I'm concerned that a buffoon like Trump is going to be in the oval office.

Except that he'll most likely prove to be extremely entertaining. Just like he was at yesterday's press conference, where he was about one milliamp away from blowing his fuse in front of the entire world.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:23 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
I'm Beginning to Regret Voting for Trump. You?
I voted for Gary Johnson, but I am sure lot of people regret pulling for Trump.

Who has he not insulted yet?

- He insulted the servicemen and women in the intelligence community. Thats 800K people who have dedicated their lives to servicing their country.

- He insulted the generals as no-nothings

- He insulted POWs

- He insulted vets and those with PTSD

- He rages against the media

- He insults our allies

There is nothing but anger and resentment coming out of that guy.

I don't even want to get into the tweeting BS which goes on to show his immaturity

Old 01-12-2017, 08:25 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If he releases his tax returns it will be after he transfers assets and he will only release the most recent that will not reveal anything incriminating...and this will be by design.

Didn't you know that a person's reputation precedes them? Why did you ignore that?
No one cares about his tax returns, this is just another "we've got nothing else to complain about so lets try this" attempt by the losers on the left.
Trump is already doing more than corrupt obama has done in eight years. If you care about America, you have to love Trump... I know you don't like Trump, so that tells me you don't care about America..
We are now in WINNING mode, come along for the ride...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies