Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2017, 02:22 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Google is your friend, try it. Make the leap from MSNBC and CNN and explore reality.
Oh, come on, now steven, you are the one who brought up these nine great plans they have to choose from. And yet, you can't give us a single specific of any one of them? Not one? How do you know they're great if you have no idea what's in them?

More likely you know they've got nothing, as we all already know.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Oh, come on, now steven, you are the one who brought up these nine great plans they have to choose from. And yet, you can't give us a single specific of any one of them? Not one? How do you know they're great if you have no idea what's in them?

More likely you know they've got nothing, as we all already know.
You are completely irrelevant. You make things up in your head and then run with it as if because you think therefore it is.

Bogus posts from a bogus position. I can only talk to a brick so long.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:26 PM

3,513 posts, read 6,375,193 times
A recent tweet from a Trump supporter:

https://twitter.com/svonewsletter

So glad to know that we will still have the Affordable Care Act.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:30 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You are completely irrelevant. You make things up in your head and then run with it as if because you think therefore it is.

Bogus posts from a bogus position. I can only talk to a brick so long.
LOL. Got nothing, huh? That's okay, steve, you can say it--we all know it already anyway. We all have seen these "great plans," that involve such groundbreaking ideas as HSAs and buying insurance across state lines. Yeah, that will help the millions of people who lose their insurance, right, steve?

You know how I know you have nothing? Because if there was even ONE new idea in any of these phantom "nine plans" you would be crowing about it to high heaven. Yet you are unable to come up with even one thing. Not even ONE.

Yeah, let's talk about bogus positions, shall we? LOL.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:34 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I'm glad the "big lie" is on it's way out. Biggest mistake that's ever been made from my families perspective.
So far it's cost me 3 of my doctors and my wife's health insurance.

Hopefully the replacement will stop the loss of healthcare workers and the loss of coverage for thousands.
I totally agree with you!

My premium just went up to $1066 a month for 3 people. We are small business owners and do not qualify for the subsidy. I know people paying a third of what I do and they have the same or better coverage than me.

This sham was nothing more than a way to socialize health care and give more handouts to welfare.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Give the GOP all the rope they want.
Why not? we will obviously do far better than the stupid Democrats did. Ole nasty Pelosi was correct.... we had to pass it to know what was in it. And we found out. A huge unaffordable disaster!

Old 01-13-2017, 02:35 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugor View Post
A recent tweet from a Trump supporter:

https://twitter.com/svonewsletter

So glad to know that we will still have the Affordable Care Act.

Thanks for the link... I would have never seen this:

Old 01-13-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Repeal without simultaneous replace will leave Republicans battling their own far right wing.

It's a terrible idea and nearly everyone knows it.
Not everyone. Even 29 Democrats voted to start the repeal process. Several Republicans have said they have been working on a plan for years. The replacement shouldn't take long to put in place.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:37 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,703,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
If you have no income, you qualify for Medicaid.
No. That is absolutely incorrect.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Obamacare is collapsing and having huge price increases.

Do Democrats have a plan to fix this disaster or do they just want to watch it fall apart over the next 2 years?
They cut off their noses to spite their faces in their pathetic attempt to give Obama credit for anything.

Thank goodness this is going to be replaced. I hope we start seeing the relief this year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies