Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2017, 03:57 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,327,599 times

Advertisements

Unbelievable. And they are still running with it.

Follow this with me...

1. I click on CNN.com and a red "breaking news" banner appears entitled "Joe Biden confirms that he and President Obama were briefed last week by intelligence officials on unsubstantiated claims against Trump". It's up now so see for yourself. I'll put the link below.

2. Click on it and it's just Biden saying they did get briefed. No slight on Biden. CNN asked him a question (no matter how retarded it was) and he answered. Obviously this was done so CNN could continue to run with this fake news story by someone else confirming it was vetted. By CNN's logic if a janitor confirms Obama used the toilet after the briefing 25 years from now (once again confirming the briefing took place) it will again need to be reported.

3. Finally, and here's the beauty of it, CNN in reporting Biden's response says that Obama asked Biden "What does this (subject matter of the fake news) have to do with anything?"

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

In their zealous attempt to smear Trump CNN got more than they bargained for when even Obama and Biden wanted nothing to do with this garbage.

Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. Here's the link...

Biden confirms Obama, VP were briefed on unsubstantiated claims against Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Old 01-12-2017, 04:00 PM

13,318 posts, read 9,905,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Unbelievable. And they are still running with it.

Follow this with me...

1. I click on CNN.com and a red "breaking news" banner appears entitled "Joe Biden confirms that he and President Obama were briefed last week by intelligence officials on unsubstantiated claims against Trump". It's up now so see for yourself. I'll put the link below.

2. Click on it and it's just Biden saying they did get briefed. No slight on Biden. CNN asked him a question (no matter how retarded it was) and he answered. Obviously this was done so CNN could continue to run with this fake news story by someone else confirming it was vetted. By CNN's logic if a janitor confirms Obama used the toilet after the briefing 25 years from now (once again confirming the briefing took place) it will again need to be reported.

3. Finally, and here's the beauty of it, CNN in reporting Biden's response says that Obama asked Biden "What does this (subject matter of the fake news) have to do with anything?"

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

In their zealous attempt to smear Trump CNN got more than they bargained for when even Obama and Biden wanted nothing to do with this garbage.

Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. Here's the link...

Biden confirms Obama, VP were briefed on unsubstantiated claims against Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Jeez, can't you add this to one of the gazillion fake news CNN threads already in existence?

Old 01-12-2017, 04:01 PM

1,264 posts, read 1,549,494 times
you probably eat up the fake news stories from Fox, and Breitbart.

Old 01-12-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Jeez, can't you add this to one of the gazillion fake news CNN threads already in existence?
No!!!

Even Obama and Biden were like why the hell did we get briefed on this? And CNN was forced to report it!!!

It's gold!!!! Gold Jerry!!!!

Old 01-12-2017, 04:02 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,337,189 times
Hands up.... don't shoot !!!

Old 01-12-2017, 04:21 PM

24,383 posts, read 23,012,142 times
They are fake, let's hope they recognize fakery when they see it.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They are fake, let's hope they recognize fakery when they see it.
I can just imagine Obama, yes Obama, telling Biden "WTF?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies