Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 06:16 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You dems don't seem to get it, those that "report" something are the ones that need to confirm something is true. If they report on something that is dubious at best, they will be called fake news.
Go and actually read some of the reporting. Its not dubious given how strongly Trumps aides avoided letting anyone look in them.

Even worse is that the faking of them wasn't even done well. They didnt even label the folders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 06:17 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I like how CNN labels that an "opinion piece".

Everything on CNN is opinion. Even their "facts".
Donald Dump is a fraud and a swindler and if you are ashamed to admit that you have been duped .. I get it...but do not attempt to explain away the reason you should be embarrassed for being taken in by a snake oil salesman by pointing fingers at the people that expose his bull-****. Go sell someone else the Brooklyn Bridge and I'm sure that Dump can give you some tips in that arena...LOL maybe he has a university that you can attend for a reasonable fee...LMAO

Old 01-12-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Can you provide proof of these 3 claims?
Mostly yes.

the question to the breitbart guy was on video-go watch the press conference.

The aides have been discussed by the news folks at length, and you can see it on the video from some angles. If you have stereo you can even listen as all the clapping and cheering comes from one side of the room. Mind you this assumes you simply wont take the word of pretty much every news person who was present.

The empty folders can be inferred-blank folders that are unlabelled, refusal to let them be examined at ALL despite taking them to the press conference.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:22 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Mostly yes.

the question to the breitbart guy was on video-go watch the press conference.

The aides have been discussed by the news folks at length, and you can see it on the video from some angles. If you have stereo you can even listen as all the clapping and cheering comes from one side of the room. Mind you this assumes you simply wont take the word of pretty much every news person who was present.

The empty folders can be inferred-blank folders that are unlabelled, refusal to let them be examined at ALL despite taking them to the press conference.
So no.

Check.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Yeah, CNN is oh so trustworthy at this point...
Give me a break... If Donald Dump told you to negate The Constitution you would...he already has. He's a self- proclaimed *****-grabber and peeping tom so I believe anything that is said until it is proven otherwise. How do you support such a mouth breathing pervert?

Old 01-12-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Donald Dump is a fraud and a swindler and if you are ashamed to admit that you have been duped .. I get it...but do not attempt to explain away the reason you should be embarrassed for being taken in by a snake oil salesman by pointing fingers at the people that expose his bull-****. Go sell someone else the Brooklyn Bridge and I'm sure that Dump can give you some tips in that arena...LOL maybe he has a university that you can attend for a reasonable fee...LMAO
I didn't vote for him. I don't even vote. I'm an apolitical anarcho-capitalist.

This complete mental breakdown by the statist Left since the election is just too good to pass up though. You guys have lost your minds.

Trump is a statist just like Obama. But you libs don't like him because he doesn't hide his b.s. thru pseudo-intellectualism like Obama.

I'm just eating it up.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
So no.

Check.
I provide proof and explain how you can ALSO get it without relying on the mainstream media because you are somehow convinced its all one big huge conspiracy.....

And even thats not enough. I suppose if you watched the press conference, you just wouldn't believe your lying eyes either.

Trump supporter. Check!

Old 01-12-2017, 06:29 PM

21,132 posts, read 19,707,707 times
So they didn't actually see them, but they knew they were fake?

Now there's some Pulitzer Prize winning journalism.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:31 PM

953 posts, read 842,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
They contained lists of Obama's accomplishments.
There were also recent x-rays of DT's skull ... not surprisingly, the images reveal nothing.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
So they didn't actually see them, but they knew they were fake?

Now there's some Pulitzer Prize winning journalism.
Later last night some Russian hookers stole the folders and showed they were blank.

I'm pretty proud of this narrative I invented. I'm going to send my resume to CNN. Probably be hired by Monday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies