Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 12:18 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times

Advertisements

1) He'll continue to humiliate the lying liberal mainstream media in a most entertaining fashion. They won't be allowed to camp out in the White House anymore. He'll start by only holding press conferences once every three months. But they will be so entertaining that he'll increase the press humiliation sessions to once a month.

2) Instead of making ineffectual gestures against Putin -- as the Democrats have done -- he'll concentrate on strengthening the military, pursuing an "all of the above" energy strategy, strengthening our cybersecurity, hardening our electronic grid, and upgrading our nuclear capability. In other words, he will develop the strength that Russia respects. Obama has turned us into the 90 pound weakling that makes it irresistible for Russia -- along with China, North Korea and Iran -- to kick sand in our face.

3) After one warning, his Justice Department will arrest, jail and file charges against all public officials -- state, local and federal -- who harbor illegal aliens. Sanctuary cities will lose all federal funding. And yes, Trump can do that.

4) Construction of the wall will begin immediately. Criminal illegal aliens will be arrested and imprisoned/deported. Countries that won't take them back will have their visa privileges revoked and any foreign aid they receive terminated. E-verify will be made mandatory for all employers. Illegal presence in this country will be made a felony with an automatic five year prison sentence for those who are convicted or who plead guilty or no contest. A biometric visa entry-exit program will be instituted. The border patrol will be allowed to profile and do interior enforcement. The border patrol will be tripled in size. Detention beds will be increased ten-fold.

5) The UN will either revoke its latest resolution against Israel -- as well as all past measures taken against Israel and the United States -- or lose U.S. funding as well as its New York headquarters.

6) The U.S. will no longer make war against Bashar Al Assad in Syria and no longer supply weapons to his opponents that inevitably fall into the hands of ISIS.

7) No Muslim immigrants, asylees or refugees from countries that generate terrorism or support for terrorism will be allowed into this country except for diplomats and heads of state. Christian refugees and asylees will of course be admitted.

8) Trump will appoint a sufficient number of Supreme Court justices to put an end to legalized racist reverse discrimination against whites and legalized sexist reverse discrimination against males. The celebration of Christianity will be allowed in the public square and Christian prayer will be allowed in public schools without any requirement that other religions be included. Roe v. Wade will be overturned, and abortion will be forbidden absolutely after the first trimester except in cases of a threat to the life of the mother. Birthright citizenship for babies born to illegal aliens in this country will be terminated. Illegal aliens and their children will not have the right to public education, any kind of welfare, or medical care. In fact, providing those things to them will be a felony. English will be the national language, and all government or government-related proceedings and documents will be in English. No translators allowed.

9) A combination of tax reform, reduction in regulations, and defunding of wasteful government programs will stimulate an explosion of growth in the U.S. economy, enabling us to pay down our national debt, rebuild our military, and save and enhance social security and Medicare.

10) The U.S. will move its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and end all funding to the Palestinians, who are terrorists. Companies and NGOs will be forbidden to do business with the Palestinians and Americans will not be allowed to help them in any way unless and until they renounce terrorism and acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

11) Russia and the United States will cooperate in exterminating Islamic terrorists by any means necessary, and with utter ruthlessness, wherever they exist.

12) The CIA, Department of Defense, FBI, Justice Department and State Department -- among many others -- will be purged of those who have worked to de-legitimize Trump's election and undermine his agenda.

12) The Iran nuclear deal will be torn up and sanctions will be reinstated and tripled. All NATO countries will fully and enthusiastically cooperate in this or NATO will lose its U.S. funding and support. NATO countries will likewise be required to expel all Muslim refugees and end immigration by Muslims if they wish to continue to enjoy protection by the U.S.

Many more predictions could be made, but this is a good start!

I wonder whether liberals and anti-Trumps have any objections to the above measures....

Last edited by dechatelet; 01-13-2017 at 12:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 12:23 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
So really the blueprint of a fascist dictatorship. hey 8 years from now you could try for allowing him to run a 3rd term, after all look at all of your statements.

Seriously though? you are in for some HUGE disappointments. You will get maybe...1/3 of this. Wish I had a clue as to which third.

Heres my prediction for you. Trumps going to discover that his failure to divest leaves him open for impeachment anytime the Senate wants to kick it off. And he will do what Ryan says, pass what Ryan wants, or its President Pence. So which of your third does Ryan give you is the question.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:45 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So really the blueprint of a fascist dictatorship. .
It is this kind of hyperbolic idiocy that has decimated your party. It does not fly in the intenet era. This man has not talked about a single thing that equates to fascism. Do you even know what fascism is?

It is your side that has:

A) Rioted in the streets and destroyed the property of others in "protest."
B) Threatened electors with violence
C) Called for non-citizens to vote
D) Come to Trumps rallies and committed acts of violence, including one "lone wolf" assasination attempt.
E) Given Trump's opponent debate questions in advance of the debate
F) Rigged a primary for the establishment candidate
G) Sent paid operatives to disrupt Trump's rallies
H) Exposed your own fraud during bogus recounts

You need to stop talking and actually study the antecedents of fascism. We saw them all from the DNC, leftists operatives in the streets, and from the democrat party's willing accomplices in the media. This is pretty much the last warning to your degenerate and crippled party that this will no longer fly.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:54 AM

Actually this is sort of a interesting laundry list. Lets see what I think, and check back on this sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
1) He'll continue to humiliate the lying liberal mainstream media in a most entertaining fashion. They won't be allowed to camp out in the White House anymore. He'll start by only holding press conferences once every three months. But they will be so entertaining that he'll increase the press humiliation sessions to once a month.
Which means he will give a LOT less press conferences, and we instead will listen to his Twitter. Pretty normal fascist dictator behavior actually. The fact that he has a enemy for his people-apparently he doesnt represent all of us, its just those who believe anything he says....and enemies.

I think you could be right about him not doing many.
Quote:
2) Instead of making ineffectual gestures against Putin -- as the Democrats have done -- he'll concentrate on strengthening the military, pursuing an "all of the above" energy strategy, strengthening our cybersecurity, hardening our electronic grid, and upgrading our nuclear capability. In other words, he will develop the strength that Russia respects. Obama has turned us into the 90 pound weakling that makes it irresistible for Russia to kick sand in our face.
We have the largest military on the planet. Using it involves lots of death. But-expanding it is going to cost a fortune. I think even the Senate will choke on the price tag. Maybe.

Will he use it? I think so. Most likely blockading the south sea islands against China. I expect China will welcome this, and engage us in a limited non-nuclear war. probably under 100,000 dead. But who knows-wars have risks.

Quote:
3) After one warning, his Justice Department will arrest, jail and file charges against all public officials -- state, local and federal -- who harbor illegal aliens. Sanctuary cities will lose all federal funding. And yes, Trump can do that.
Not so much actually. Trump can have the house and senate do it, but Trump himself cannot I think. The federal funding thing is unconstitutional, and wont happen.

My bet is something different. A couple arrests, and the rest fall in line, and even the arrested are let go eventually. Its a matter of optics.
Quote:
4) Construction of the wall will begin immediately. Criminal illegal aliens will be arrested and imprisoned/deported. Countries that won't take them back will have their visa privileges revoked and any foreign aid they receive terminated. E-verify will be made mandatory for all employers. Illegal presence in the country will be made a felony with an automatic five year prison sentence for those who are convicted or who plead guilty or no contest. A biometric visa entry-exit program will be instituted. The border patrol will be allowed to profile and do interior enforcement. The border patrol will be tripled in size. Detention beds will be increased ten-fold.
Yeah, 10 fold increase in incarceration. Those will be handy for his enemies eventually.

The wall is a idiotic idea created by someone with a simple mind. It will die in the senate, we will get a fence, and UAV monitoring. Illegal immigration will be replaced by massive visa programs. Businesses need these people. Probably with a 3/hr minimum wage for agricultural work. Its all going tosuck because none of these people so far has shown a sane and reasonable plan.

5) The UN will either revoke its latest resolution against Israel -- as well as all past measures taken against Israel and the United States -- or lose U.S. funding as well as its New York headquarters.
not happening. whats the love of Israel that folk have? they leech money off us, and are of no benefit
Quote:
6) The U.S. will no longer make war against Bashar Al Assad in Syria and no longer supply weapons to his opponents that inevitably fall into the hands of ISIS.
that's really happening now. you're fighting the last war.
Quote:
7) No Muslim immigrants, asylees or refugees from countries that generate terrorism or support for terrorism will be allowed into this country except for diplomats and heads of state. Christian refugees will of course be admitted.
nope. we will restrict by country of origin. Where are you from Russia? Cause you dont understand the constitution.

Quote:
8) Trump will appoint a sufficient number of Supreme Court justices to put an end to legalized racist reverse discrimination against whites and legalized sexist reverse discrimination against males. The celebration of Christianity will be allowed in the public square and Christian prayer will be allowed in public schools. Roe v. Wade will be overturned, and abortion will be forbidden absolutely after the first trimester except in cases of a threat to the life of the mother. Birthright citizenship for babies born to illegal aliens in this country will be terminated. Illegal aliens and their children will not have the right to public education, any kind of welfare, or medical care. In fact, providing those things to them will be a felony.
The resulting race riots, and protests by people should be fun. Not happening.
Quote:
9) A combination of tax reform, reduction in regulations, and defunding of wasteful government programs will stimulate an explosion of growth in the U.S. economy, enabling us to pay down our national debt, rebuild our military and save social security and Medicare.
BWAHAHAHHA. I love this. This flies in the face of actual reality. No.
Quote:
10) The U.S. will move its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and end all funding to the Palestinians, who are terrorists. Companies will be forbidden to do business with the Palestinians and Americans will not be allowed to help them in any way unless and until they renounce terrorism and acknowledge Israel's right to exist.
Ahhh got it, increased warfare in the middle east, a religious war even. My gosh those are fun!

Israel will probably veto this in their own self interests.
Quote:
11) Russia and the United States will cooperate in exterminating the Islamic terrorists by any means necessary, and with utter ruthlessness, wherever it exists.
ah right, throw basic humanity out the door, just start carpet bombing the area. Who cares right?

While we might engage isis more, expect it to still be done in a manner that doesn't get crimes against humanity charges brought.
Quote:
12) The CIA, Department of Defense, FBI, Justice Department and State Department -- among many others -- will be purged of those who have worked to delegitimize Trump's election and undermine his agenda.
Ahh yes classic dictator moves. So we will follow Turkeys lead on this. Got it.

No.
Quote:
12) The Iran nuclear deal will be torn up and sanctions will be reinstated and tripled. All NATO countries will participate or NATO will lose its U.S. funding and support. NATO countries will likewise be required to expel all Muslim refugees if they wish to continue to enjoy protection from Russia by the U.S.
Only a complete fool would destroy NATO over this. Maybe.
Quote:

I wonder whether liberals and anti-Trumps have any objections to the above measures....
Yup. Mostly because they are designed to destroy the fabric of our society, and are basically a Russian wish list on how to destroy our country. If Trump tries this Republican senators will defect, and then impeach him. If Trump tried to actually act like a dictator, someone in the CIA would probably drop a rod of god on him from the X-37 launches. There are nuclear events that could occur in some scenarios. This sort of thing will not end well.

Trump CAN do much of these as long as he does so in a reasonable fashion. Few of your ideas reflect that.

Americans are a diverse lot, and we can be well and truly fascinating people when pushed. Its going to be quite interesting.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
It is this kind of hyperbolic idiocy that has decimated your party. It does not fly in the intenet era. This man has not talked about a single thing that equates to fascism. Do you even know what fascism is?

It is your side that has:

D) Come to Trumps rallies and committed acts of violence, including one "lone wolf" assasination attempt.

You need to stop talking and actually study the antecedents of fascism. We saw them all from the DNC, leftists operatives in the streets, and from the democrat party's willing accomplices in the media. This is pretty much the last warning to your degenerate and crippled party that this will no longer fly.
Actually I do. I'm not saying these actions make him a fascist, I replied to these individually, and call out specifics.

His treatment of the press is very very concerning.

Villianizing the press is one of the things Turkey did recently, and lets just say it-the most famous example of a country doing this wasn't so long ago that we dont have people who were kids during the time that are still alive.

Lets review:

More incarceration, and police forces. Check!

Making the press the enemy unless its one of the selected few? Check!

propaganda in elections so intense that no one is truly sure of what is real? Check!

I can go on. I know, you all love him, but his actions arent filling me with a lot of joy at the moment. There are a few things im looking forward to in regards to immigration, but other then that I think they're not up to the job.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:08 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually I do. I'm not saying these actions make him a fascist, I replied to these individually, and call out specifics.

His treatment of the press is very very concerning.

Villianizing the press is one of the things Turkey did recently, and lets just say it-the most famous example of a country doing this wasn't so long ago that we dont have people who were kids during the time that are still alive.

Lets review:

More incarceration, and police forces. Check!

Making the press the enemy unless its one of the selected few? Check!

propaganda in elections so intense that no one is truly sure of what is real? Check!

I can go on. I know, you all love him, but his actions arent filling me with a lot of joy at the moment. There are a few things im looking forward to in regards to immigration, but other then that I think they're not up to the job.
His actions towards the press are fine when the press has been exposed as inventing "news." The problem is not Trump, it is that our press, especially but not limited to CNN, no longer has any credibility.

Lets do this again and make no mistake, it is your side of the isle that has increasingly acted in a fascist manner, and you will be held accountable.

Playing the victim when you are the victimizer does not fly in the internet era. It is over.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:22 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Keep dreaming.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:27 AM

Ok lets roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
His actions towards the press are fine when the press has been exposed as inventing "news." The problem is not Trump, it is that our press, especially but not limited to CNN, no longer has any credibility.
Wow. Obama is not a American? That ring any bells? Guess what? Learn your history, nonsense like this has always happened. Its like you have completely forgotten the last 8 years.

Quote:
Lets do this again and make no mistake, it is your side of the isle that has increasingly acted in a fascist manner, and you will be held accountable.
EXACTLY what a fascist would imply. Seriously.

Quote:
Alrighty, if we're going to do this, I will try and be as fair as i can. This one is a mixture of things. My area had stuff like this happen. Know what? It was outside agitators. And no not the political kind, we got us some straight up anarchy crazy folks here. They do this at every protest!

But here where I live is not everywhere. And in places this has occured. Geuss what? Its a crime, people get arrested, fined, sent to jail, etc etc. I can point to some right wingers who have shot and terrorized folks as well.

But most importantly, its just crazy folk. And we got all kinds of them on all sides.
Quote:
fun fact-some of those threats came from people threatening them if they changed their vote. Again, stupid people.
Quote:
Arrest them, and put them in jail. I dont know of anyone stupid enough to do that. Do you?

Quote:
Yeah, crazy folks are crazy. Holding a entire group of people responsible for the acts of extremists is just unreasonable, and illogical.

Quote:
Lets be clear, not for the ones involving Trump. Other fun fact, this is not as uncommon as you might think, and happens to both candidates quite often. It just rarely gets hacked by Russians, and released to the public.

Quote:
Fun fact. NOT against the law, and the GOP was doing the same-but against Trump. Trump crushed them for it, but Bernie was never willing to go on the offensive against Clinton. I think he viewed party unity as too important.

Quote:
Ah yes, from good ol project veritos. Who recently got caught trying to bribe some people too....act like they were going to commit violence. I wish the information came form someone who wasn't legendary for doctoring video to deceive people. Because I got to say, people got fired over it, and I dont think that would have happened if there wasn't something there. Folks should be investigated and if any have done wrong, they should go to jail.
Quote:
Havent seen any reports of that in any way.
Quote:
Playing the victim when you are the victimizer does not fly in the internet era. It is over.
Then why has your side done it for the last decade, and are STILL doing it today?

Old 01-13-2017, 02:48 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times
Quote:

2) Instead of making ineffectual gestures against Putin -- as the Democrats have done -- he'll concentrate on strengthening the military, pursuing an "all of the above" energy strategy, strengthening our cybersecurity, hardening our electronic grid, and upgrading our nuclear capability. In other words, he will develop the strength that Russia respects. Obama has turned us into the 90 pound weakling that makes it irresistible for Russia -- along with China, North Korea and Iran -- to kick sand in our face.

4) Construction of the wall will begin immediately. Criminal illegal aliens will be arrested and imprisoned/deported. Countries that won't take them back will have their visa privileges revoked and any foreign aid they receive terminated. E-verify will be made mandatory for all employers. Illegal presence in this country will be made a felony with an automatic five year prison sentence for those who are convicted or who plead guilty or no contest. A biometric visa entry-exit program will be instituted. The border patrol will be allowed to profile and do interior enforcement. The border patrol will be tripled in size. Detention beds will be increased ten-fold.

7) No Muslim immigrants, asylees or refugees from countries that generate terrorism or support for terrorism will be allowed into this country except for diplomats and heads of state. Christian refugees and asylees will of course be admitted.

8) Trump will appoint a sufficient number of Supreme Court justices to put an end to legalized racist reverse discrimination against whites and legalized sexist reverse discrimination against males. The celebration of Christianity will be allowed in the public square and Christian prayer will be allowed in public schools without any requirement that other religions be included. Roe v. Wade will be overturned, and abortion will be forbidden absolutely after the first trimester except in cases of a threat to the life of the mother. Birthright citizenship for babies born to illegal aliens in this country will be terminated. Illegal aliens and their children will not have the right to public education, any kind of welfare, or medical care. In fact, providing those things to them will be a felony. English will be the national language, and all government or government-related proceedings and documents will be in English. No translators allowed.

9) A combination of tax reform, reduction in regulations, and defunding of wasteful government programs will stimulate an explosion of growth in the U.S. economy, enabling us to pay down our national debt, rebuild our military, and save and enhance social security and Medicare.

10) The U.S. will move its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and end all funding to the Palestinians, who are terrorists. Companies and NGOs will be forbidden to do business with the Palestinians and Americans will not be allowed to help them in any way unless and until they renounce terrorism and acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

11) Russia and the United States will cooperate in exterminating Islamic terrorists by any means necessary, and with utter ruthlessness, wherever they exist.

12) The CIA, Department of Defense, FBI, Justice Department and State Department -- among many others -- will be purged of those who have worked to de-legitimize Trump's election and undermine his agenda.

12) The Iran nuclear deal will be torn up and sanctions will be reinstated and tripled. All NATO countries will fully and enthusiastically cooperate in this or NATO will lose its U.S. funding and support. NATO countries will likewise be required to expel all Muslim refugees and end immigration by Muslims if they wish to continue to enjoy protection by the U.S.

I'd be overjoyed if he did even half of the things on your list.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:14 AM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:

Great post and great start.

I'm hopeful he will seriously trim the paper-pushing DC centered bureaucratic workforce and all the ancillary organizations that support it.

I also really like to see him follow through and gut the intelligence agencies....Turn them into skeleton crews even. We don't need them to be as large as they are.

I like to see Sessions really build and open up the AG's anti-trust division and start going after these corporate entities engaged in collusion and price-fixing schemes.

I'd really like to see the AG's office further probe the Clinton networks and bring to justice the Podesta, lucifarain child-molesting ring holed up in DC.

Lastly.....I'd like to see Trump refrain from any bailouts, whether they be banks/financial institutions, pension funds or actual states. Let them all be forced into compulsory bankruptcy and then be dissolved and left on their own to regroup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies