Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 08:14 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,196,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It sounds like some of you may have been taken advantage of as children, and you've convinced yourselves that it's perfectly normal.

It's not normal. It also comes with a high price tag because you aren't emotionally equipped to handle this while you're in your early or mid-teens. That is FACT. Your ignorance around this doesn't mean it's not true.

It is NO different than a man in his 20's having sex with someone who is in her early to mid-teens.

You can justify this all you want, but your thinking is way off and not at all normal.
I couldn't agree more. Its not okay, its not normal and people who take advantage of children should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 08:14 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,750,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You should be worried that you think its okay to have sex with children. I'm sorry I had to explain that to you. Listen dear, there are entire libraries of research devoted to this subject. If you really want to learn why these relationships are wrong, perverted and dangerous do your own research. I've not the time nor the desire to educate a grown man on why its not okay to have sex with kids.
You've replied to me several times already so you must have the time. Let's see all this research (that I'm assuming you yourself have access to)

Old 01-16-2017, 08:15 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,648,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yes, its crazy PC to charge adults for having sex with children. GMAFB
It's not black and white.
20+ y/o male or female and 12 y/o female or male - charge.
20+ y/o male with female less than 16 - charge.
20+ y/o female with 13 y/o male - check if the teen really was taken advantage of. Do it with professional psychologist.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
It sounds like some of you may have been taken advantage of as children, and you've convinced yourselves that it's perfectly normal.

It's not normal. It also comes with a high price tag because you aren't emotionally equipped to handle this while you're in your early or mid-teens. That is FACT. Your ignorance around this doesn't mean it's not true.

It is NO different than a man in his 20's having sex with someone who is in her early to mid-teens.

You can justify this all you want, but your thinking is way off and not at all normal.
Please don't tell adult people what to think and feel.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:17 AM

16,322 posts, read 8,415,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
13 year old boys can't get pregnant. I thought it was generally accepted that older women/young men situations weren't a big deal.

People calling the woman a pedo should get their facts straight. Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards prepubescent children. 13yo is biologically an adult. While not morally sanctioned in our culture, there is nothing unnatural about that relationship.

A teacher in Texas will serve 10 years in prison for being with a student only eleven years younger than herself. Now that is sick.

For starters, not all 13 year old boys have reached puberty as some develop much later.

Regardless, just because a child can physically have sex at a certain age, does not mean they are mentally/emotionally ready to do so.
You thinking "it is generally accepted that older women and young men situations weren't a bid deal" is stretching things.
For starters, it is not as accepted as older men with younger women. Regardless, this is a young boy, not a man.
Would you think it was ok for an adult man to have sex with a 13 year old girl if they took precautions not to get pregnant
Also, if you had a 13 year old boy, would you want an adult woman having sex with your son?
So yes, she is a pedophile in our society and by most peoples moral compasses.

Lastly, what does your last comment mean?
Do you think what the teacher did was sick, or that it is sick to get a decade in prison for having sex with their student?

Old 01-16-2017, 08:17 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,750,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, A definition of Pedophile is a person who has a sexual interest in children.

A normal parent will not allow a pedophile anywhere near their children. NO?
You're not good at defining things, I see.

This post makes it clear to me that the objections here are rooted in no facts at all; just popular public opinion.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:

I would add even people in their 20's should not think it's okay to engage with children in their early to mid-teens.

Very true. Agreed!

Old 01-16-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
You've replied to me several times already so you must have the time. Let's see all this research (that I'm assuming you yourself have access to)
No thanks. I'm not playing games with you today. Do it yourself.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow Mewo View Post
Sorry but they don't look like adults. They look like kids in transition. If you cannot tell the difference between a 19 year old and a 13 year old you have issues.
I don't know, but 5.8 girl with breast size C has all the characteristics of a fertile female. Men attracted to female that look fertile.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:21 AM

Mash and Gunion: Don't miss your NAMBLA meeting on account of us crazy PC, brainwashed folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies