Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 01:37 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
OK, that was a good one! Gotta give it to you.
Yeah, but they were just temp jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 01:39 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
And, the trumpissts had to wait until Fox news told them it was a hoax before they quit believing it.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:07 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They are fake ads designed to downplay protests. No one pays $2500 for someone to carry a silly sign.

I agree with you. I wish though. If they did, I'd make arrangements to be up there toute suite (unless they video taped me then I'd have to really think about it)

I don't think sign jobs exist in general anymore actually. Some businesses would have people doing that but they are no longer easy to come by.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:14 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,728,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
$2500 per snowflake. Should be able to scrounge up a few offended kids. Do they get bonuses for flinging poo?
I'll offer a bonus if they fling poo at each other.......

CN

Old 01-19-2017, 09:54 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
That ad may have been a fake but there ARE paid activists - and most (if not all) are liberals, employed by Dem/Soros backed shill organizations. Project Veritas caught that admission on tape a while back. If nobody who was not paid showed up to a protest .. there would still be a core group protesting. They are paid to get YOU to show up and look as much like idiots as they do and they are paid to have you share the blame if .. oops, we didn't mean to loot that store or beat that guy up .. something untoward just 'happens' to occur. They don't even care about the cause most likely, even if you do. You get no compensation .. but they do .. and they get legal and medical assistance too while you won't. Don't you just love 'social justice'.

The prevalence of fake news means that none of us can ever believe anything anyone says, much less anything the media spouts. Or perhaps it means we can believe whatever the heck we want to - and no one can prove or disprove it. Discussion becomes moot .. conversation, a waste of time. Education therefore means nothing either. If you are attending school, you can tell me that you are learning to think critically but it can't be true if nothing is true or false or verifiable as either. Those of you paying outrageous sums for college .. how do you feel about that? Are we all enjoying living in the new post-rational age?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies