Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 10:42 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times

Advertisements

Nevermind the noise from the left...

Donald J. Trump is the first "non" IVY LEAGUE GRAD to become President of the USA ---

NO HARVARD, NO YALE, NO PRINCETON....

That speaks volumes!!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud that we voted into office a man who has no ties to the IVY LEAGUE dogma of presidents!

The left should be singing his praises but instead they are not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 10:50 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Donald J. Trump is the first "non" IVY LEAGUE GRAD to become President of the USA ---

I am proud that we voted into office a man who has no ties to the IVY LEAGUE dogma of presidents!

Let's see him deliver on his promises first.

And have you seen his cabinet? It's all the usual big money / special interest insiders, most of them probably ivy league. So I'm not sure the non-ivy league Trump thing is such a big deal.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:54 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,953,154 times
Quote:

9 US Presidents never even went to College...

Here's a list of you actually care...

https://www.successdegrees.com/colle...residents.html

Old 01-18-2017, 10:57 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,867,706 times
Not to rain on your parade too much-
but
Trump is said to be "very proud of his degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania; he graduated from the prestigious Ivy League school in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree in economics."

(Where Did Donald Trump Go to College? 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com)

Old 01-18-2017, 10:59 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Uh, Reagan? Carter?

Also, Trump graduated from an Ivy league (Penn).

Complete thread failure.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:59 PM

9,974 posts, read 5,669,596 times
I hate to break it to you, but Trump is an Ivy League grad, having attended and graduated from UPenn. Oh, and there have been several presidents who never attended an Ivy League school.

Other than that, super thread!

Old 01-18-2017, 11:00 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,953,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
Not to rain on your parade too much-
but
Trump is said to be "very proud of his degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania; he graduated from the prestigious Ivy League school in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree in economics."

(Where Did Donald Trump Go to College? 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com)
So far we've established that at least 9 other Presidents broke this ceiling first and Trump went to an Ivy League school? Fake News!!

Old 01-18-2017, 11:02 PM

1,156 posts, read 940,137 times
Well there is the minor technicality of the University of Pennsylvania being Ivy League and the Wharton school of business being one of the most elite programs in the country. Plus all the other presidents that went to any number of other schools.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:03 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times
Donald Trump is a graduate of the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.

The University of Pennsylvania is in fact an Ivy League institution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League

Submitted in the interest of accuracy.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:35 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:

You're so silly and stupid, you deserve the dunce award of 2017 with a coronation being held by President Trump. I live in NYC, and I know folks who personally know Trump. I also met people who went to college with Trump. Trump went to an ivy league school. He went to Penn. Penn is known for its business called known as Wharton. Also some schools that are not ivy league are also establishment schools such as UVA, Georgetown, boston college, John Hopkins, MIT, Duke, Stanford, California tech, Carnegie Melon, Vanderbilt University, NYU. Than you have the ivy league schools which are elite and old. Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia, brown, Dartmouth and Cornell. If Trump did not attend and ivy league school, he would not be where he is today. Since Trump went to an ivy league institution, that makes him part of the establishment. I don't know why Republican Trumpturds are so stupid?

Thanks for spewing out fake news. Now go join CNN.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 01-19-2017 at 12:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies