Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 03:56 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Is this a thread about black victimization from racist whites? That what you are getting at? Not a good idea to arouse and unleash someone who knows the interracial crime rates.
Of course. I knew what it would be before even opening the thread.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:13 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Nope, you don't get to shoot people for throwing rocks. You, Jane Citizen are not judge, jury and executioner. This is why we have a court system.
Bull s#it! In many States a homeowner CAN shoot a perp for a property crime. You should look before making such statements.
Hop someone's fence in Louisiana and start unbolting the outboard on their boat. Ka-blam!
Funeral arrangements TBA.
The woman in the story will get off for sure.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:19 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
what have I trolled about in this thread?
The thread title is a lie.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:20 PM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
there you go because she is -- you condone bad behavior by an adult sad part even the charge is light-- they will fine her --and send her to school to learn how to be tolerant

Old 01-19-2017, 04:26 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You're OP is pure trolling, and if you don't think so then she is quite brilliant by your standards. No one was just strolling on the side walk. I could find thousands of cases where people were just strolling along and they were attacked with no provocation.

let me guess "knock out game"? What's funny is, you claim people get attacked without *proper* provocation...yet in this case it's not possible?

Quote:
No, what's funny is to see you trolling again since I did no such thing. I merely rejected abstractions like throwing rocks does not call for lethal self defense. It sure can in certain cases. I also corrected people misreading the article. Other than that I said its inconclusive based on many factors.
again where have I trolled. I posted the article and a quote directly from the person involved. Is it trolling because who's involved. I mean, how many thread get posted in this forum purely about a crime involving black people. Do you call those people out for trolling?

Quote:
About the same level of intelligence when people say whites commit more crimes than blacks without adjusting for proportionality, and about the same level of intelligence as someone trolling with "for walking past the house".

?????lol....nothing makes sense here.

Quote:
mmmkay, so like I said, as reliable as you are.
multiple articles posted about the same story posted in this thread. You don't have to rely on me.

Quote:
Is this a thread about black victimization from racist whites? That what you are getting at? Not a good idea to arouse and unleash someone who knows the interracial crime rates.
apparently, it's a thread about how the person who shot a pedestrian is somehow the victim. And of course you, know the "interracial crime rates"...lmao. OMG I'm so scared of crime rates. lmao

Old 01-19-2017, 04:54 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Bull s#it! In many States a homeowner CAN shoot a perp for a property crime. You should look before making such statements.
Hop someone's fence in Louisiana and start unbolting the outboard on their boat. Ka-blam!
Funeral arrangements TBA.
The woman in the story will get off for sure.
Yes we are already well aware, I recall the homeowner in Louisiana shooting someone coming up their driveway to ask for directions. I guess he had it coming

Old 01-19-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
let me guess "knock out game"? What's funny is, you claim people get attacked without *proper* provocation...yet in this case it's not possible?
So you can't tell the difference between a person walking down the street minding their own business, and being knocked down and injured......from a group of boys throwing rocks at someone's car, their house and them? So you're suggesting the person walking down the street provoked being knocked down while the group of boys did nothing to warrant being shot at?

Not shocking, I must say.

Old 01-19-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes we are already well aware, I recall the homeowner in Louisiana shooting someone coming up their driveway to ask for directions. I guess he had it coming
Another one who compares a person going onto your property and stealing something, with someone who drove onto the driveway simply to ask directions.

Wow.

Old 01-19-2017, 06:16 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The thread title is a lie.
It's how liberals do Fake News... take news, lie about it and pretend they didn't do anything...

Old 01-19-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
It's how liberals do Fake News... take news, lie about it and pretend they didn't do anything...
For a poster who responds to every thread he doesn't like or agree with by posting, "Fake news", you would think the OP would be more truthful when starting a thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies