Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 02:43 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Not according to these Democrats and Liberals. They're telling people that tax returns will tell them net worth.

Harry Reid (D) accused Donald Trump of "faking" his net worth by refusing to release his tax returns. reid-trump

ThinkProgress.org ... his tax returns, which would tell the public exactly how much money he has. https://thinkprogress.org

Timothy O'Brien This journalist has seen Trump's tax returns and says he's not as rich as he claims vox.com/how-rich-is-trump
I don't care what others say their reasons for wanting the tax returns released are. My reasons are 100% valid. And nothing you can say will invalidate my reasons.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:45 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
no one's tax return is anyone's business except for their own, their accountant, and the IRS. . . even if you ARE the president.
Completely disagree. If Trump has business interests in the Ukraine and suddenly decides to encourage Putin to take over the Ukraine, is that acceptable? When a president has business interests that conflict with the interests of the country they represent, that is a huge problem. This power Trump will have could be dangerous and we don't even know what the truth is because Trump refuses to show us.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I won't do anything with the information except add it to the fund of information I have about President-Elect Trump. It will add to my knowledge. It will enable me to better anticipate the decisions he's going to make. It will help me understand who he is.

What boggles the mind is that you DON'T want to know anything about him.
LOL, so essentially you're making the accusation that he would make moves to enrich himself. No, that would be Hillary. I suspect your reason is not truth telling. You appear to be more focused on making assumptions, accusations and instead of seeing what he will do and how you can invest to benefit, you'd rather focus on the politics.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:51 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,400,728 times
Quote:
LOL, if you believe high income means you're rich, and tax returns tell you someone's net worth. Then no, you'd just wait for your marching orders to tell you what to freak out about and we know they are dishonest.
Oh dear , what can anyone say so we won't get this standard
answer back from you?
The US if filled with very intelligent people that surely can look
past what you think the media will try to twist . Baffling unless
this poster is part of the Trump explanation and deflection team.

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
I won't do anything with the information except add it to the fund of information I have about President-Elect Trump. It will add to my knowledge. It will enable me to better anticipate the decisions he's going to make. It will help me understand who he is.

What boggles the mind is that you DON'T want to know anything about him.
If you are truth telling and interested in making educated decisions, instead of focusing on demonization politics, you would focus on what he wants to do that will benefit the country and possibly you. If you were truth telling and truly wanted to focus to benefit, you would learn what policies will effect who and what?

Below is an example, by reading his blog I suspect he is a Hillary supporter. Instead of focusing on Hillary's loss, he is focusing on investing to benefit from Trumps policies. Read this article.

San Francisco is a “sanctuary city,” i.e. a city that has adopted a policy of protecting undocumented immigrants by not prosecuting them solely for violating the federal immigration laws of the country they are now living in illegally. Obviously, this is a hot topic since struggling U.S. citizens are understandably upset with illegal immigrants who occupy jobs or coveted spots at great universities.

Investing In The Heartland Of America | Financial Samurai

Quote:
That's the problem, as long as a Democrat Liberal Progressive says it, they believe it at face value. I've simply showed them how they were lied to and they're jumping through hoops to defend being lied to.
You're spinning so fast you've lost sight of reason.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
And I've shown that the American people (who were already easily mislead to believe lies) wouldn't know what they are looking at... lol, they'd look for the net worth number. When they can't find it, they'd wait for marching orders from the liberal media (who will no doubt lie again) to tell them what to go crazy about lol.
You haven't shown that. You've asserted it, but as far as anyone can tell, that's your opinion. And a very biased opinion at that.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:53 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
You're spinning so fast you've lost sight of reason.
Rep! When time is taken to explain in complete detail, the subject changes. Trump will have POWER and there are legitimate reasons to be concerned.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
no one's tax return is anyone's business except for their own, their accountant, and the IRS. . . even if you ARE the president.
Funnily enough, most people don't agree with you. Which is why for decades candidates for President, and for other government positions as well, have released their tax returns publicly. In some cases, just to support their claims. Trump makes claims, but we have no way of verifying those claims.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
LOL, so essentially you're making the accusation that he would make moves to enrich himself. No, that would be Hillary. I suspect your reason is not truth telling. You appear to be more focused on making assumptions, accusations and instead of seeing what he will do and how you can invest to benefit, you'd rather focus on the politics.
I never made any such accusation. Perhaps you need to think more about the assumptions you are leaping to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies