Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 08:30 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Maybe its because its a heck of a lot more than just the "Few" you want the rest of us to believe. Maybe its because the Political Party is not doing anything to stop the "Few" but in fact, is cheering them on and taking sides and enabling. Maybe that's what the reason is why if your with them, then your a part of them.
Honestly, it really isn't. The idiots out there that think they have the right to block traffic, threaten other people, smash businesses, etc, are a small, small minority of the Democratic party. The extremists, the loons, the fringe. No more representative of most Dems than the KKK would ever be of the Republican party. Sadly, CD seems to attract the fringe on the left. Most Dems are like most Rs, pretty moderate and concerned about many of the same things.

Old 01-19-2017, 08:40 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,812,662 times
Quote:
Maybe its because its a heck of a lot more than just the "Few" you want the rest of us to believe. Maybe its because the Political Party is not doing anything to stop the "Few" but in fact, is cheering them on and taking sides and enabling. Maybe that's what the reason is why if your with them, then your a part of them.
By your logic, I think it's also a good reason to ban all guns because of the "few" who killed so many innocent people.

Old 01-19-2017, 08:53 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
Just take their welfare checks away.

Old 01-20-2017, 04:12 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
This is an easy and convenient way to get rid of your annoying neighbors Just run them over and say the suckers were walking on the road. Much easier than "stand your ground", which I actually support.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 01-20-2017 at 04:56 AM..

Old 01-20-2017, 04:23 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
I'm amazed that the Leftist anarchists here aren't taking this bill as a warning. If I'm on the Beltway or any road for that matter and I see a horde of zombie-like morons blocking the road, I'm getting through and I'm gone.
I'll look at it later on the evening news.
Once you here on the Left get this through your thick skulls, you can avoid being run down.
America ain't playin' anymore!

Old 01-20-2017, 04:27 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
This is an easy and convenient way to get rid of your annoying neighbors. Just run them over and say the suckers were walking on the road. Much easier than "stand your ground", which I actually support.
Yeah, you try that on I-95 tough guy!

Let us know when, so we can record the impact for your next of kin!

Old 01-20-2017, 05:46 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
I'm amazed that the Leftist anarchists here aren't taking this bill as a warning. If I'm on the Beltway or any road for that matter and I see a horde of zombie-like morons blocking the road, I'm getting through and I'm gone.
I'll look at it later on the evening news.
Once you here on the Left get this through your thick skulls, you can avoid being run down.
America ain't playin' anymore!
So your advocating mass murder of your fellow Americans whose beliefs you happen to disagree with ?

Sounds like terrorism to me. BTW IS is a conservative organization.

Old 01-20-2017, 05:56 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Of course they are. You know that. There are requirements for Health and Safety that have to be addressed, so we have Permits. You just can't show up in a Mod, and plop down wherever it suits you. You know that.
You can. You have no right if you have to get someone from the government to OK you using it. That's not how rights work. I noted the other day that I ask many questions that never get answered. One such one is here and I've asked the same question before without an answer.

Why did the founders created the 2nd Amendment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies