Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 03:38 PM

500 posts, read 316,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Alas, three million more people voted for Hillary. Suck it up.
Major differences in the actual vote count...you see those of us who voted for Donald Trump;

1. Are American citizens

2. We only voted once each

3. Most importantly, we all were ALIVE.

With all these real votes President Trump probably won by many more than those 3 million shady votes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 03:42 PM

21,988 posts, read 15,611,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBentley View Post
Major differences in the actual vote count...you see those of us who voted for Donald Trump;

1. Are American citizens

2. We only voted once each

3. Most importantly, we all were ALIVE.

With all these real votes President Trump probably won by many more than those 3 million shady votes.
Really?

Donald Trump Supporter Arrested For Voter Fraud | Fortune.com

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-su...ng-voter-fraud

Old 01-19-2017, 03:47 PM

305 posts, read 178,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The man has created enough wealth for himself
all by his lonesome... pulled himself up by his own bootstraps, he did

Old 01-19-2017, 03:53 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,594,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Alas, three million more people voted for Hillary. Suck it up.
Sounds to me as if you'd like to throw the Electoral College out and go with majority...
If that were the case, and I thank God it ISN'T, then the POTUS would always be determined by those crying liberals in California and New York... No thanks. Those idiots can play in their own sand box, thank-you-very-much.....

Old 01-19-2017, 03:56 PM

24,454 posts, read 33,133,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Are you impressed by that? Do you make your decisions about voting based on how much money a candidate has?
Most people are impressed with successful businessmen. Some people are jealous. Which one are you?

Quote:
I'd be impressed if he paid the everyday Americans who got stiffed when his businesses went belly-up.
Do all companies that fail do that?

Old 01-19-2017, 03:56 PM

21,988 posts, read 15,611,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
Sounds to me as if you'd like to throw the Electoral College out and go with majority...
If that were the case, and I thank God it ISN'T, then the POTUS would always be determined by those crying liberals in California and New York... No thanks. Those idiots can play in their own sand box, thank-you-very-much.....
I would be fine with that if we only had to contribute federally as a percentage. No more supplementing red states and watching as the five largest states on disability go to the South. As it is, the most populous states contribute the most and their votes count the least. The one thing Trump is not a moron about is reducing our taxes where blue states can keep their money within their own states and tell red states to pay for themselves.

Old 01-19-2017, 03:57 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,788,964 times
Quote:
The man has created enough wealth for himself to fly around the world on a privately owned Boeing 757.

The country is in good hands. The corruption/incompetence purge starts tomorrow. People will be held accountable and expectations will be much higher.

I imagine that is a problem for many people in Government. Sorry about that
So, what?

I'm sorry, but you sound very young and naïve. However, your post is a clear example of why his (struggling) middle-class fans worship him: he has what they want and value, but what they don't, and won't ever, have themselves: money and power. By electing him, they can live vicariously through him.

Anyway, it's good that it makes you "chuckle" to hear people calling Trump names, like moron or worse. You're going to be "chuckling" over the next four years at least. I'm more than happy to give you a "chuckle."

Old 01-19-2017, 03:58 PM

25,731 posts, read 16,351,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
I cannot rep you because apparently I have been rep'ing you too much lately

But yeah, when you think about it there would probably be no United States of America without the EC.

No way, no how would other parts of the nation stand for that. It would certainly break up.

The Founding Fathers were geniuses.

Old 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM

7,448 posts, read 2,806,378 times
Lets not pretend that it is impossible to be rich and also a giant turd at the same time.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:00 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,606,205 times
Quote:
The man has created enough wealth for himself to fly around the world on a privately owned Boeing 757.
inheriting millions and spending it on real estate is not "wealth creation," it is rentier capitalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies