Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 05:58 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,751,882 times

Advertisements

Well, if I were an attractive, younger woman, like Melania, and had to have someone like Donald Trump coming home to me every night, I might want him to move to DC too, while I stayed in NY. I'm Trumps' age, and if my wife were that young and a former model, I would not be so blind as to actually believe she was married to me for the "love".

It is just like Hugh Hefner, if Hefner and Trump were bag boys at Walmart, do we actually think they would have the hot chicks hanging around them that they do ? Nope, a lot of women will sell out for the luxury and lifestyle that money provides, and that is precisely why women find men like Trump "attractive".

I bet Trump has her so tied up in a pre nup that she will leave with virtually nothing, so she hangs in there. This little story about her staying in NY until the boy is out of school is just that, a story. She no more wants to move to the WH than I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 06:04 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,029,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Policy wise, something they wont discuss out of ignorance or fear that the failure of those policies would expose them even more as losers is something the left doesn't get. It's not that solving a problem is the complaint, it's how they go about solving problems.
The American people were dying for true change and that is why we voted for Trump. If they continually throw old baggage at us; they will continue to lose. They also have to put Americans first - which they are not very good at! But, at the pace Trump s moving; they now have to show that their candidates can actually lead our Country. They have a lot of pressure to produce.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:53 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,211,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
While many want to put down Trump and family; Slovenia is very proud of our First Lady: Melania Trump's hometown: 'It's good for our town and our wine' - CNNPolitics.com.

This thread, like so many lately is about hate. Right now we have an excellent opportunity to improve our relationship with a country that has long been off our radar. It is also obvious that we will have some high level talks with Russia and it would not be too far out of the way to let the people of Slovenia rejoice with a visit or two from our First Lady.
I don't see hate.

I see concern and empathy.

I'm not putting down Melania or Barron.

Ivanka, Eric, Donnie Jr. are fair game though.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:55 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,211,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
He's housekeeper for one. What does it matter I show one for him and you will show me 3 against him. You'll just have to take my word for it.....I heard it!

From a few threads and links provided through this forum......when one takes a closer look at the links, they're certainly National Enquirer type links. Yet, they want us to take them as facts.

If any Trump supporter did this the whole thread would blow up!
Right. Because that inauguration video isn't on every single legitimate website sitting there to be watched.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:44 AM

68,298 posts, read 54,154,649 times
Melania Hates Donald: A Theory

I'm not so sure Donald likes Donald all that much. He seems compelled to exaggerate much of what he's done. Maybe an attempt at convincing himself he's an accomplished man?

Old 01-27-2017, 12:38 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,756,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

I'm not so sure Donald likes Donald all that much. He seems compelled to exaggerate much of what he's done. Maybe an attempt at convincing himself he's an accomplished man?
THAT is called an EGO, which most wildly (many hundreds of millions of $$$ or more) successful people have. Donald loves Donald, believe me it's huge, it's beautiful, and a really big deal.

I love how people in here can actually insinuate he is stupid and a failure. Honestly, it's pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Well, if I were an attractive, younger woman, like Melania, and had to have someone like Donald Trump coming home to me every night, I might want him to move to DC too, while I stayed in NY. I'm Trumps' age, and if my wife were that young and a former model, I would not be so blind as to actually believe she was married to me for the "love".
That's a lot of IF's and assumptions there sparky.

Just the facts:
A sitting President of the US was married to Hillary Clinton and had sex with several young aids IN THE OVAL OFFICE. <<<THAT was okay
Milania doesn't stick her tongue down Donald's throat on NTV. <<<She must hate him.

Last edited by steven_h; 01-27-2017 at 12:47 PM..

Old 01-27-2017, 01:55 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,356,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
This is the actual title of the article so do not blame me for the title but...this is weird especially on a day that is supposed be very special for them...

Exhibit A.

What happens when he grabs her hand..

Exhibit B.
The no-touch kiss.

This second video has been taken down or not functioning but it can probably be viewed elsewhere.

what a waste of time; give it up.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:58 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,063,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
what a waste of time; give it up.
You are probably posting more on this thread than I have. Having an issue with people posting links and videos? Then why are you on Internet forums?

Old 01-27-2017, 02:10 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,400,492 times
Melania looked straight into Anderson Coopers eyes and the camera and told us "not to feel sorry for her"

I'm taking her at her word.

Old 01-27-2017, 02:28 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,782,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
THAT is called an EGO, which most wildly (many hundreds of millions of $$$ or more) successful people have. Donald loves Donald, believe me it's huge, it's beautiful, and a really big deal.

I love how people in here can actually insinuate he is stupid and a failure. Honestly, it's pathetic.

That's a lot of IF's and assumptions there sparky.

Just the facts:
A sitting President of the US was married to Hillary Clinton and had sex with several young aids IN THE OVAL OFFICE. <<<THAT was okay
Milania doesn't stick her tongue down Donald's throat on NTV. <<<She must hate him.
Who are these SEVERAL young aides?

I mean since you are reciting FACTS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies