Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 04:01 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times

Advertisements

I swear! Straight people think about anal sex more than gay people do.

If you don;t like it, don't do it. It;s none of your business what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 04:06 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You're referring to another person.

Time to masturbate, ta-ta!!!
More inability to answer to the argument covered by the taunting of lewd and deviant behavior.

You are only proving my point here.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:07 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I swear! Straight people think about anal sex more than gay people do.

If you don;t like it, don't do it. It;s none of your business what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.
Not the point, again.. you are trying to obfuscate the point.

You don't get to demand attention to your behavior then admonish people for commenting on that same behavior.

Your argument is irrational, it is invalid, it is mentally unsound.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
More inability to answer to the argument covered by the taunting of lewd and deviant behavior.

You are only proving my point here.
Quiet, I need to concentrate...

Old 01-25-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
If animals and children could meet the qualifications of consent, then you have just admitted you are ok with such.

You see, the "animal" thing is not your objection, nor is the "small young child" thing, but rather the legal means of consent.

Yeah... deviance...

My point stands.
Dude, if you really want to *********r pet, go work on getting animals the ability to legally consent.

When discussing homosexual couples we are not discussing animals or children we are discussing adult humans. Your strawman is old and worn out.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:15 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,944,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Sure, but that was another era when blacks were truly oppressed.

Now the democrats keep adding letters to LGBT which is now LGBTQIA.

And now we have more racial classifications than the old South Africa.

Classifying every person as a human is better than classifying them as black, white, brown, Hispanic, Latin, Asian, mixed, white non-hispanic, white Hispanic, etc. By definition this activity divides people into groups. And every group is supposed to have a community with stereotypical behaviors and different goals. This is very divisive!!

Martin Luther King said the color of skin was not important. People should be judge by their character.
That went out the window years ago.
I know rich and poor people of every demographic. To treat entire demographics differently with special conditions of preferential treatment is racism and violates any semblance of equality.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Not the point, again.. you are trying to obfuscate the point.

You don't get to demand attention to your behavior then admonish people for commenting on that same behavior.

Your argument is irrational, it is invalid, it is mentally unsound.
I don't demand attention when having sex. I don;t have sex in public, it is none of the publics business what I do in bed.

Marriage licenses don;t have a box to check about sexual activity.
Job applications don't have a box to check about sexual activity.
I'm not having sex at work.
I'm not having sex in front of children who I may have adopted.
I'm not having sex in the doctors office.
I'm not having sex in an adoption agency.

In fact the vast majority of my life is spent NOT having sex, just like most people.

YOU are the one making other peoples sexual activities a focal point. Not us.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:24 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Other than the fact that Trump lies much of the time he opens his mouth, I heard him clearly say on the campaign trail "let them use what bathrooms them want"....

I don't think Trump is qualified for anything normal but at the same time he's the "liberal" (limo liberal) that the OP of this thread is talking about. Trump would sell a condo to a 3-some gay-bi-hereto multiracial mexican group. He doesn't care about much except money and his pride.

He won't be a problem for gay rights. So let's put that to bed.

Also, it should be understood that the vast majority of "leftists" don't spend much time thinking about LGBT issues. This is especially true now that the basics of hospital visits, benefits, etc. are extended. To the extent that the "reasonable" leftist care, it was probably from the "libertarian and equal" point of view where you'd say "why does one worker get his whole family covered with life insurance while another who lives with a same sex partner doesn't?".

I know....reason and logic are sometimes a problem when people are trying to pigeonhole others. Let's just leave it at this - leftists - or liberals - tend to care more about other people and social justice.

If that is a "sin" in the eyes of the churchgoing Righties, then damn us all to hell now.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:44 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
If a layoff is coming I should start pretending that I am gay.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:57 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,339,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Ignoring race is a quick and easy way to ignore racial injustice.
In that case you are in a conundrum. When race is constantly emphasized it creates division.

Furthermore the racial identity politics assumes that those of European ancestry are tops and everyone else is a minority in reference to the standard of whiteness. When a person hears this rhetoric 24/7 it becomes the norm, but at the same time it likely causes low self esteem and perpetuates and emphasizes the differences among groups.

Quote:
France has developed an approach to dealing with ethnic problems that stands in contrast to that of many advanced, industrialized countries. Unlike the United States, Britain, or even the Netherlands, France maintains a “color-blind” model of public policy. This means that it targets virtually no policies directly at racial or ethnic groups. Instead, it uses geographic or class criteria to address issues of social inequalities. It has, however, developed an extensive anti-racist policy repertoire since the early 1970s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies