Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 09:41 AM

68,297 posts, read 54,147,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
The male gender has been under attack by feminist movements. Males and females are capable of doing the same. If individuals cannot do something good, then it is what it is.

I would not be surprised to see a Caucasian male march. As everyone is including all groups, they should include a group that is being ignored.

How so? Do poor widdle men feel attacked because women want the same $$$ for doing the same job?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 09:41 AM

421 posts, read 203,955 times
Repped

Liberals/feminists are simply wrong on all counts, it's our men and boys that are suffering under all this bizarro, weirdo, leftist and feminist PC crap

The leftist's high taxes and regulations also mainly/negatively affect men and boys It's a good thing we got a REAL man/alpha male in office now (Trump), it's been a WHILE since we had a non-beta/non-wussy president

110% support this

Old 01-21-2017, 09:45 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,748,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You cared enough to click on topic and make post about it.

Must be the same reason you choose to post so often about things "you don't care about" !

Sorry to hear that Piers is so insecure in his masculinity that he feels threatened. I don't feel threatened at all by assertive, strong women.........in fact, I like a woman who knows who she is and has a brain.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:48 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,748,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
Repped

Liberals/feminists are simply wrong on all counts, it's our men and boys that are suffering under all this bizarro, weirdo, leftist and feminist PC crap

The leftist's high taxes and regulations also mainly/negatively affect men and boys It's a good thing we got a REAL man/alpha male in office now (Trump), it's been a WHILE since we had a non-beta/non-wussy president

110% support this

Yeah, let's keep them barefoot and pregnant, just like God intended ! REAL men know this is the way it should be !! It all started to go downhill when we allowed them to vote !!

Old 01-21-2017, 09:50 AM

68,297 posts, read 54,147,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
Repped

110% support this

Well, since you choose to attempt making this a "The leftist's" line of BS, let's look at the other side and say maybe it's time your poor widdle men and boys who are allegedly suffering man-up and live up to the rightist standard of taking personal responsibility instead of making lame attempts at blaming anyone but themselves, eh?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:50 AM

8,082 posts, read 6,705,281 times
I'd like to attend this rally however I'll be too busy busting my hump at work during the week and recovering from it on the weekend.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:52 AM

21,007 posts, read 27,083,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How so? Do poor widdle men feel attacked because women want the same $$$ for doing the same job?
Yes, they do. Pay is based on performance, not gender.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:53 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,755,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I'm thinking no one cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You cared enough to click on topic and make post about it.

I'm thinking we all agree that is what trolls do

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yeah, let's keep them barefoot and pregnant, just like God intended ! REAL men know this is the way it should be !! It all started to go downhill when we allowed them to vote !!
You should be posting this on Muslim forums where it would actually make more sense.

The fact that we are living in a time where all the ills of our past are being regurgitated for no reason is absurd.

This chicken little fear that we are going back in time is insane!

Old 01-21-2017, 09:54 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,429,435 times
Anytime one has to quote Piers Morgan ~ one has already lost the argument.

This speaks for itself.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:54 AM

5,034 posts, read 2,245,062 times
I'm thinking, how weird of Piers to be changing his stripes now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies