Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 10:47 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times

Advertisements

I, too, had the best penmanship teaching.

You relax your index finger on top of the lower portion of the pen with a convex not a concave position , and move the pen point by moving your arm - NOT YOUR FINGERS!

I'm glad I had a good education.

In my entire life, I've never seen anyone properly penning their writing, until now, watching Donald Trump signing official papers.

Now I know there are at least two people on this planet who pen their writing correctly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 10:51 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post

You relax your index finger on top of the lower portion of the pen with a convex not a concave position , and move the pen point by moving your arm - NOT YOUR FINGERS!

In my entire life, I've never seen anyone properly penning their writing, until now, watching Donald Trump signing official papers.

Now I know there are at least two people on this planet who pen their writing correctly.
Imagine if Trump would have campaigned about his superior penmanship. He might have won the popular vote instead of losing the popular vote by almost 3 million votes!

Old 01-21-2017, 10:53 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Maybe so, but the contents of the package are a whole bunch more important than how pretty the wrapping is.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:54 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post

It's well documented that his tiny hands allow proper form.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:54 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Imagine if Trump would have campaigned about his superior penmanship. He might have won the popular vote instead of losing the popular vote by almost 3 million votes!
He did. Trump's pen will wipe away the entire Obama administration on Monday.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
The popular vote didn't win anyone a pen.
Someday the highly educated should get a class on understanding what the word value means.

Here is a hint :

Value definition, relative worth, merit, or importance

Placing value on something that has no worth won't win elections. Its not the best message in an economic sense either. No wonder Trump won.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:15 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
God! Now we are down to pens ! No wonder Trump was able to con so many people, it wasn't as hard as one might think.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:21 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
He did. Trump's pen will wipe away the entire Obama administration on Monday.
The thread was about his penmanship, not whether he is able to sign his name. Did you not understand the first post in this thread?

Old 01-21-2017, 11:53 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
The thread was about his penmanship, not whether he is able to sign his name. Did you not understand the first post in this thread?
yes, Trump has superior penmanship wiping away all those Obama executive orders. That is superior penmanship!

Old 01-21-2017, 11:57 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
He might have won the popular vote instead of losing the popular vote by almost 3 million votes!
Poor Snowflakes never gonna live this down. Kinda makes me happy he didn't win the CA...err....Popular vote. Makes it an even harder pill for the crybabies to swallow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies