Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 10:26 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
She said she thought about it, not that she was going to, in an obviously hyperbolic and rhetorical speech.

There has been much talk about arresting her for this from our supposedly freedom loving right leaning friends. I find this incredibly disturbing.

Hey lefty. Here's some things you can't do:
* Yell fire in a crowded theatre
* Tug on Superman's cape
* Spit into the wind
* Pull the mask off the Lone Ranger

And finally --- you can't make terrorist threats and then hide behind free speech. Madonna is going to be in a lot of trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 10:29 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
The people making America great again are too busy working to march. Who wants to waste time and resources on a pointless fart in the wind march in DC? Oh yeah, we saw who yesterday.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:03 AM

1,240 posts, read 2,239,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
The people making America great again are too busy working to march. Who wants to waste time and resources on a pointless fart in the wind march in DC? Oh yeah, we saw who yesterday.
Wasn't this compelling thread initiaded by a Trump supporter?

Old 01-22-2017, 11:44 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
By marching and having Madonna saying things like "I'm not your B*TCH with other disgusting words just makes it cheap and vulgar. They look weak and hateful . They are not feminine at all. They should not even use the word feminist. They should use militant female low life wacko's would fit perfectly.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If there were a Make America Great Again March, I'd bet some liberals would target it with violence.
First thought

Old 01-22-2017, 11:57 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,586,016 times
I would not attend a march even though i love Trump, because i cant walk and cant handle crowds well. I did my march to the voting booth for the primary and the general election and i stayed home Friday to watch the events on tv. thats all i can do.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:13 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Madonna is complete, total, brain dead idiot, and I agree with you that she should indeed be arrested and put on trial for making terrorist threats and/or treason.

I don't agree with you on having a MAGA March. That's going to accomplish nothing - just like the pathetic march yesterday.

Just let Trump get in there and do his job.

The left will self destruct on their own.
Exactly. I also don't see Madonna joining ISIS anytime soon, though. I can't see her sitting still for wearing a burka, can you?

Old 01-22-2017, 12:51 PM

1,548 posts, read 912,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
agree but we are not going to march, leave that to those who have nothing better to do.
That's just it, we all have jobs and stuff. Plus, we got what we wanted. No need to gloat.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:07 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,727,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
She said she thought about it, not that she was going to, in an obviously hyperbolic and rhetorical speech.

There has been much talk about arresting her for this from our supposedly freedom loving right leaning friends. I find this incredibly disturbing.
Madonna has the money and means to actually do it. THAT is why she should be put on a "watch list". She is not different than Bin Laden. He did not actually participate in 9/11. He was just the inspiration and money supplier to complete the mission. When celebrities spout terrorist thoughts, it is a problem. Simple minded sycophants don't know if she is serious. Chapman shot Lennon to impress Jody Foster.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:27 PM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Republicans have majorities in the House and Senate, the White House, and soon the Supreme Court will be majority conservative. We don't need to march. We are in charge of everything!
After 18 months of campaign, well over a billion dollars spent, and well over 120 million people on all sides going to the polls it's a done deal. One presidential candidate won. The other candidates lost. And Republicans now own the House, Senate, WH, soon the SC, the majority of governships and the majority of state legislatures.

Those are the bottom lines. Again - THOSE are the bottom line truths.

One of my recent new years resolutions is to not get sucked into useless conversations (either in person or online) about useless topics that will never (ever) amount to anything of consequence. Circle jerks are not on my bucket list and I'm not getting any younger. A Make America Great Again march would bring out more people than the women's march??? Who the F cares??

Next week women will be old news and this site will be focusing on.........pick another aggrieved population. Any aggrieved population. The following week it will be aggrieved population #3. And on it goes. There's a few links floating around this site (including one I posted last night) clearly demonstrating exactly who is pulling the strings (and who is yanking our chains). And for all the foibles of our newly elected president, it ain't Trump who is jerking this nation around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies