Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2017, 02:45 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,575,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Right there you show your bias: You give these Republicans . It's too bad that you are so shallow not to realize that it's politicians as a whole that have trampled on the rights of Americans - each in their own way. You all said that Trump was not a true Republican during the election - but now that he's been elected - he's a Republican. He's not going to play partisan politics but we'll never convince you otherwise.

As a woman - this feminist movement does not represent me - even the original feminists of yesteryear feel they go to far and are too outrageous.
Your damn right I'm bias. So are you. Enjoy your 4 years with Trump. I am amazed that you would lower your standards to vote for this Orange Man. Maybe you have NO standards? When he talked about grabbing women by the privates I would think women and Christians would be offended. I bet if a Democrat said that you would be. That's my opinion. like they say. "Stand for something or fall for ANYTHING."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 02:48 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,638,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.
Maybe you were unaware but the protests were on a Saturday. Most people do not work on Saturday. Do you have the same complaint about the "handful" of people who went on a work day to see the inauguration?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:48 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,370,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
If you really believe there would have been this sort of worldwide outrage and protests in the streets had Ted Cruz won the election you really are clueless. At some point you need to ask yourself how much responsibility rests with Donald Trump and his polarizing behavior. Of course we know that won't happen. It's the fault of the media, the cry babies, Obama or maybe Modanna. It's always someone else's fault that over half the country does not support this man.

Lowest approval rating in history for an incoming President. But none of this is on him.
It's not just the large volumes of people in the US that hate him. It's the entire WORLD. There were marches all over the world yesterday. He's the most hated person in the world.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15608K

Sister March sponsors boasted some 670 gatherings around the world in solidarity with the Washington event, estimating a global turnout of more than 4.6 million participants

Old 01-22-2017, 02:49 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,638,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
(I just wrote this on another thread and thought it fitting for this thread.)

Hillary Lovers 101: The pink kitty-hat babies need to be burped a little longer, have a softer blanket, laid on their tummies to pass gas and rocked back to sleep. Even all THIS is not going to satisfy the Hillary Lovers who need to be coddled for the next 8 years. Read my lips: NOTHING will satisfy them, not pink caps with kitty ears or signs left on the ground like common litter hood-rats.

Stop the crying already and grow up! Half the kitty-hat whiners looked like they were spaced out, like the people in a cult. I know, Hillary brainwashed them. When are they going to wake up???
You seem really angry for something that you think is meaningless. Do you need a hug?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:50 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,718,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I supported Bernie but as far as Hillary, you will never get a more experienced and knowledgeable person
For prison

8,073 posts, read 9,996,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
...quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird .....

Yup. I think The Donald pretty much proved you right on all of that. Although I do think that Donald sent his press guy out there last night to make a fool of himself and either wrote, or told him exactly what to say (and TAKE NO QUESTIONS).

25,404 posts, read 9,685,448 times
Not a fan of what Madonna said, but very proud of the women's marches.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:51 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,616,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
You just made up that last sentence about the left hating the self-employed. You pulled it out of the sky.
Not really. It isn't something I can prove it is the impression I get. One example would be how much harder we are hit by the whole Obummer care thing. We pay the most. It costs much less to get it through an employer. There are others, but never mind. I'll let people think what they want.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:52 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,709,568 times
Condemning Madonna for her sex life is no different than condemning Melania for her nude photos. Just want to point out hypocrisy is a two way street.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:53 PM

79,902 posts, read 43,892,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
It's not just the large volumes of people in the US that hate him. It's the entire WORLD. There were marches all over the world yesterday. He's the most hated person in the world.

Women lead unprecedented worldwide mass protests against Trump | Reuters

Sister March sponsors boasted some 670 gatherings around the world in solidarity with the Washington event, estimating a global turnout of more than 4.6 million participants
Most of the world don't give a second thought as to who our president is unless they are the unlucky ones that have to worry about bombs being dropped on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies