Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2017, 02:53 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc at the ridge View Post
wow, what a thoughtful response! But then you always lay out such well-organized, considered arguments....

Again, the religious views of participants are irrelevant unless they were integral to the protest. They weren't, so while you may try as you may to smear others, it fails as an argument.
Click image for larger version

Name:	white duck.jpeg
Views:	36
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	180128
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 02:53 PM

18,527 posts, read 18,748,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So every woman who's ever been cheated on, but who chose to work on her marriage rather than divorce, was wrong? My, you are certainly the arbiter of morality, aren't you?
He cheated on her many times, and even when caught out he lied to the world and her.... but being Bill it didnt stop him did it.. for christs sake, he was a serial cheat and liar and she still stayed.. Is politics that strong.., was it just Hilary who had to WORK on her marriage while he still screwed around. give me a break...

Old 01-24-2017, 02:55 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
So every woman who's ever been cheated on, but who chose to work on her marriage rather than divorce, was wrong? My, you are certainly the arbiter of morality, aren't you?
It depends on a couple of things: did she really work on her marriage to make it better or did she do for personal reasons and 2 did the spouse commit adultry with one person or 10? It doesn't have to be a woman bty; some women are the ones who have the affair.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:01 PM

18,527 posts, read 18,748,986 times
Their marriage is one big sham, their hardly ever together and hes still romping around... jeez surely everyone knows, so why the hell stay married ..

Old 01-24-2017, 03:03 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
Hillary and Bill are basically the real life version of the Underwoods from House of Cards when it comes to their relationship...Nothing really new for most people these days. Easily in an open marriage.

Their body language over the years and Hillary's fake outrage when Monica happened says it all.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:06 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
I'm sure that took a lot of thought....

Old 01-24-2017, 03:08 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
He cheated on her many times, and even when caught out he lied to the world and her.... but being Bill it didnt stop him did it.. for christs sake, he was a serial cheat and liar and she still stayed.. Is politics that strong.., was it just Hilary who had to WORK on her marriage while he still screwed around. give me a break...
Maybe her love for him was that strong. But it wasn't really any of your business. When you make yourself God and judge everyone else, like you are doing, maybe it's your business, but in reality, marriages are between two people, and those two people get to decide how their marriage works, and whether ending it or saving it is what they want to do.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Please.

Tea Party protests.

While partisanship probably did play a role in this, you blithely insisting that the protest was invalid because you were unaware of protests during the past eight years is silly. YOU simply weren't aware or ignored protests. Or you dismissed them, like dismissing the BLM protests, because it's not an important issue to you.
Fail. I was (am) one of the biggest supporters of BLM on here.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't think the people breaking windows and setting a car on fire on Inauguration Day was anyone protecting themselves from anything. It was not some form of noble violence to serve a purpose, just destruction for the sake of destruction.

What you're talking about is something like John Brown or Nat Turner did.
I wish they would have left Starbucks alone and burned Bank of America to the ground.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
It wasn't the cheating that was the issue. It was the forcing himself on others. Very Trumpian of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies