Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2017, 10:47 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
in CA a social security number is also required when registering to vote so, if illegals were voting in large numbers, you'd have massive amounts of names that did not match the SS#.
/derp /derp

And illegals don't have access to those! Nope! golly geee, why it is illegal Wally, and because it is illegal, they don't do it... I mean.. illegal aliens who entered the country illegally and are here against the law would have no way to break the law and get what they want, nope... /derp /derp because.. it is against the law?

Please... for the love of sanity THINK!!!!

FFS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 10:50 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
If they uncover only 5000 illegal voters - that's all that's needed to gain enough momentum to change the system for fair and legal elections. Dems/media screwed up and there is a new sheriff in town who has the power to look into it. Obama promoted illegals and waved them on while looking the other way.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:54 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Yep, this is a big problem too.

I have seen progressives try and justify it though, claiming that it doesn't matter how they achieve their win, only that they do... because they are right and anything is acceptable to achieve victory! /facepalm
It's amazing how many in the left/progressives have become truly unhinged after losing this election and the "logic" they use in cases like this. Their true colors are showing and it's beyond what I could ever have imagined in scope. Embarrassing to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
That is hilarious that Bannon is registered to vote in two states. What we need investigated is whether he actually did vote in two states. I certainly hope that Spicer is asked about this serious issue in the next briefing.

I say we investigate every single state, including the ones Trump won. Kim Jong Trump cannot just investigate two states. Lol. Is he having the SCOTUS doing the investigation?

And what happens if it turns out that he lost? Will he resign?

This man is not just ignorant, petty and immature--he may have a serious neurological problem that prevents comprehension.
So it's "immature" and "ignorant" for the highest level of gov to call to investigate this issue that indeed exists? Throw in many states that don't require ID to vote and what in the world do we think is going to happen?

Pew Center: 1.8 Million Dead People on Voter Rolls, 2.75 Million Registered in Two States

And who cares if it's team R, D, or whoever that is voting when they shouldn't be voting and vote illegally? It's a big time problem and should be fixed, period.

The only conclusion I can reach with your conclusion is voter fraud, a felony I understand in cases, is ok and should be allowed to continue and make it a partisan/you hate trump matter once again. If so, that's sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
How many of those people voted while dead or voted in two states?

I am listed on two states voter rolls because I moved from one state to another. Even after calling to tell them that I moved I am still a registered voter in FL, but I only voted in my current state of residence.
It's crazy. In this nation this type of thing shouldn't exist. About time someone at the top opened an investigation into all of this and EVERY voter and citizen should drop the partisan nonsense and get this addressed. And let's drop the PC nonsense and make it a requirement to do something so common sense like and require ID to vote, not just a "I'm so and so and I can vote". That's beyond pathetic and naive to trust with so much screwed up voter rolls and beyond.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:55 AM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
2. A SSN? FFS, do you people even know any illegals? They can get an SSN in a heart beat through back alley channels.
which wouldn't match the name/number with social security. unless they used the name/number of an actual US citizen then the discrepancy would come up with multiple people registered on the same number.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:57 AM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
/derp /derp... for the love of sanity THINK!!!!
oh sweet irony.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:57 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
voter fraud is only half the battle. it's not who votes but who counts the votes...

Old 01-25-2017, 11:12 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
This guy says he will name names.

Or not.

"Phillips told The Daily Beast on Tuesday that his group would not only release the full data but was also working to highlight each of the 3 million names his algorithm has identified as an illegal voter—from “dually registered” ones to ones “associated with a dead person”—for everyone, including the Trump administration, to see.
In the meantime, he and his group are back to figuring out which people his algorithm might be confusing with illegal immigrants."

He Claimed There Were 3 Million

Old 01-25-2017, 11:17 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
I hope the investigators make it back. I think Trump still has people in HI investigating Obama.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:19 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,346,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Actually, he picked up 131 votes in Wisconsin when the votes were recounted and many Detroit precincts were found to be ripe with irregularities and therefore uncountable.

Here is a breakdown of the irregularities in Detroit’s 662 precincts:

■236 precincts in balance — equal numbers of voters counted by workers and machines
■248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).
■144 precincts with too few votes and no explanation (81 were 1 under, 29 were 2 under; 19 were 3 under; 7 were 4 under; 8 were 5 or more under)
■34 precincts out of balance but with an explanation

87 optical scanners broke on Election Day in Detroit. When ballots jam, and are removed and resubmitted erroneous vote counts can happen if poll workers don’t adjust counters. Longer ballots have a greater chance of jamming.

It is not uncommon for there to be slight inconsistencies between the number of stored ballots and the number of voter names in a poll book, typically due to human error. It happens in every part of the state. The average age of a poll worker in Michigan is 70 years old and in Detroit its closer to 75.

Most states in a recount, would have still recounted, even with record keeping errors.

No organized fraud, just human error.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:28 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
It's crazy. In this nation this type of thing shouldn't exist. About time someone at the top opened an investigation into all of this and EVERY voter and citizen should drop the partisan nonsense and get this addressed. And let's drop the PC nonsense and make it a requirement to do something so common sense like and require ID to vote, not just a "I'm so and so and I can vote". That's beyond pathetic and naive to trust with so much screwed up voter rolls and beyond.
I would be all for giving free photo cards when a person registers to vote. If the DMV can print out a card in minutes why can't the other voter registration places?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies